Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,103 members, 7,845,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (160901 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2020
thatigboman:
did u hear when jay boasted to the guys last sunday "if i enter ph today i go blow" meaning he will make love. forget that monkey face jay pls
Haba na! He's a human being.

Jay likes Nkechi no doubt, but from his stories of his past relationships, I got the impression that he's commitment phobic and gets bored of women easily. With Nkechi ...lets see
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2020
cynic411:

I tell you, people have to be careful around Rosie.

She appears so sweet and innocent but there's another side to all that.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2020
Amya:
Haba na! He's a human being.

Jay likes Nkechi no doubt, but from his stories of his past relationships, I got the impression that he's commitment phobic and gets bored of women easily. With Nkechi ...lets see

That's one relationship I look forward to seeing outside the love pud.
Jay looks like someone that would get bored so easily

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by wendie4: 9:17am On Feb 25, 2020
So Iyke won the love nest challenge yesterday, and will have the opportunity to stay in the love nest for a week.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2020
thatigboman:
did u hear when jay boasted to the guys last sunday "if i enter ph today i go blow" meaning he will make love. forget that monkey face jay pls
it’s too late to change the fact that Jay is the people’s favorite. Inside and outside the house.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2020
DownChelsea:
it’s too late to change the fact that Jay is the people’s favorite. Inside and outside the house.
no be u again?

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2020
thatigboman:
no be u again?
how many people share your views on Jay? No be only you? There’s no viewer out there that doesn’t feel endeared to Jay. Even the housemates feel him in that way.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Dansuqi: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2020
DownChelsea:
As far as.. Jaykech, Roksie and Chivia are still in the show till the finals. Life remains good!

One of those three couples will win the show.
For where

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

For where

Looks like you are for Jeriton or Obiebi.

Abeg make I laugh small. grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Dansuqi: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2020
DownChelsea:

Looks like you are for Jeriton or Obiebi.

Abeg make I laugh small. grin
Am for preshdavid,iykeresa and jelo.the winner will surely emerge from here

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:50am On Feb 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

iykeresa will leave soon cos they are jointly as boring as Obiebi, Jelo is decent enough to last long Preshdavid is fun but might leave soon.

Chivia will surprise many. So they go all the way
Roksie is a couple that people love to see
Jaykech is obviously the couple of the season and will obviously go all the way.

Iykerese could have also been the couple of the season like Jaykech, but they’re boring and that will count against dem

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Dansuqi: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
DownChelsea:
iykeresa will leave soon cos they are jointly as boring as Obiebi, Jelo is decent enough to last long Preshdavid is fun but might leave soon.

Jaykech is obviously the couple of the season and will obviously go all the way.

Iykerese could have also been the couple of the season like Jaykech, but they’re boring and that will count against dem
Am calculating based on bb naija system.if its by voting,most viewers have a preference already
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
Amya:

Asoebi loading
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
thatigboman:
grin grin u eehh!!!

When u hate someone, no going back... Hahaha
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Munzy14:

grin grin u eehh!!!

When u hate someone, no going back... Hahaha
he has forgotten that whatever Jay does, is a mood/vibe
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Omalichabby:

She appears so sweet and innocent but there's another side to all that.
Exactly, the other side is dangerous. Filled with vindictive and silent hatred...

I knew their must be a reason she dated someone for a whole 12yrs and it didn't work.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
DownChelsea:
he has forgotten that whatever Jay does, is a mood/vibe
Yea he is blunt with things atimes, no sugar coating..

And he is versatile despite his abroad stuffs, he is very conversant with his root.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
Munzy14:

Exactly, the other side is dangerous. Filled with vindictive and silent hatred...

I knew their must be a reason she dated someone for a whole 12yrs and it didn't work.
that dangerous “other side” will keep her in the show. Viewers are curious

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
DownChelsea:
that dangerous “other side” will keep her in the show. Viewers are curious
Staying on the show is not even an issue, it's finding the love that brought her to the show.

Hope u saw how she carefully edited the name pairings for chores. She had presh in her team, but removed her... cheesy

The picture is just like that of that physical sweet wife who comes in and separate u from family without u being aware u are in a fortress.

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by gooaustine(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Munzy14:

Staying on the show is not even an issue, it's finding the love that brought her to the show.

Hope u saw how she carefully edited the name pairings for chores. She had presh in her team, but removed her... cheesy

The picture is just like that of that physical sweet wife who comes in and separate u from family without u being aware u are in a fortress.
i don't think there's anything wrong with what Rosie did, you don't expect her to be so comfortable around Presh na, and shouldnt be forming it either. Its not easy to be jilted and be friends with d babe na, haba. I love Rosie bikonu�

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Smara(f): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Watching their presentation on the processes in getting married in Igbo land!
These guys are good, I’ve been laughing since 2pm grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Smara:
Watching their presentation on the processes in getting married in Igbo land!
These guys are good, I’ve been laughing since 2pm grin grin
True

Louis part got me cracking. Dude is funny with his Igbo.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by seniormallam(m): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sylvia, pls pretend for once na.......all the ladies are dancing, the guyz spraying fake money, only Sylvia was picking the money.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by tyreal(f): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
seniormallam:
Sylvia, pls pretend for once na.......all the ladies are dancing, the guyz spraying fake money, only Sylvia was picking the money.
Hahahahaha...I swear d girl go like money die. I was like wtf
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by tyreal(f): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
Micherry body don full ooo... chai smiley
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Munzy14:

Exactly, others people opinion may differ but I feel Rosie is not all sweet.
I don't have any issue with her but that's just her kind of person

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
tyreal:
Micherry body don full ooo... chai smiley

Na today cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Smara(f): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Munzy14:

True

Louis part got me cracking. Dude is funny with his Igbo.

Yes he’s damn good including cherry and Michael
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by chloroform: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Munzy14:

I personally watched when the changes were made, it wasn't Rosie that changed the pairings, it was done by Jennifer and Bolanle at the request of Presh. She told them to change it cos of the issue between her and Rosie.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

change jelo with roksie. And u will be on point

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by enemmo(f): 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
DownChelsea:

Its the boy Iyke that is dulling Theresa. She has correct gists.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
nadesh:

Dem never announce the results yet.
yes o nadesh is here, Munzy14 is here. My favourite mercenaries are here, I'm happy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.