Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (160384 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
Reussite:
Now this is a better session I enjoyed it. Roksie is bae jare & Aunty loves this couple to a fault.

Roksie is my ship! They are so real. No pretence or overnight mushy mushy. You'll see they're taking it one day at a time and growing on each other. I just hope the 3 years age difference and the fact she has a kid doesn't make him leave her eventually, afterall he's an igbo boy

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
Amya:
Arnold Is a cool guy and Bolanle a nice girl. But for some reason I don't think this relationship will survive outside. Arnold is the typical Nigerian man that wants to be in charge.

Bola on her part has been so used to her independence and calling the shot that it'll be so hard for her to be fully submissive. The fact Bolanle is almost 36 and Arnold 32 is also huge minus. Laslas he'll go far an under 25 he can control.
bolanle/arnold relationship will end once they the pad, it's very obvious

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
Reussite:

Honestly I don't think I want Nkechi for Jay anymore. Dude is egoistic like mad. Which kind parole be I won't like Nkechi to disobey me & she has been obeying me by not interacting with certain housemates. No way, that's bullsh*t....a bright red flag. lipsrsealed

So so full himself. He's such a control freak. He said she can't take part of the money he gives her and later give it to a church as tithe and offering. Like dude if you give her money it's hers to do what she wishes!

Run Nkechi, Run!

5 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Threebear(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
You people swear that iykeresa are the most popular but their votes aren't reflecting that . grin cheesy

Don't cry on Sunday o.

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
thatigboman:

Bola has fallen completely but Arnold is just playing a game and is trying his best to last long in the house. After the house he'll vamoose. Bolanle really isn't his spec. He's still feeling Rosie

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Temi231(f): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
Threebear:
You people swear that iykeresa are the most popular but their votes aren't reflecting that . grin cheesy

Don't cry on Sunday o.

Threebear, you don start

6 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
Threebear:

Don't cry on Sunday o.
You don come again abii

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Amya:

Roksie is my ship! They are so real. No pretence or overnight mushy mushy. You'll see they're taking it one day at a time and growing on each other. I just hope the 3 years age difference and the fact she has a kid doesn't make him leave her eventually, afterall he's an igbo boy
Asides been a fan of IykeResa & Nkechi, Roksie is another ship I'm looking out for. Their progress has been slow & steady & getting better each day. Their continual progress in the show would check out the seeming barriers like tribe, (step)kid, age & the likes. My eyes are on Roksie. I hope it evolves.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
If it’s not Roksie, Jaykech or Chivia(if they survive this Sunday), it is not a ship.

One of these ships will win. Especially between Jaykech and Roksie.

How I wish Iyke was with Sylvia or Presh. Theresa doesn’t make his ship attractive and fun enough and it will affect him
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Threebear(m): 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Temi231:

Threebear, you don start
I'm not lying but they said one people called David something are leading lol. grin
I've been seeing iyke iyke all over social media , I even thought he had this. grin
Better get to voting ...we don't want a repeat of what happened to Mercy's houseboy . grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Anugod(f): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
Threebear:

I'm not lying but they said one people called David something are leading lol. grin
I've been seeing iyke iyke all over social media , I even thought he had this. grin
Better get to voting ...we don't want a repeat of what happened to Mercy's houseboy . grin cheesy
Tiribear, you don show? grin Who are you rooting for this time? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by chloroform: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
Cherry and Michael be deceiving themselves. it's obvious Michael is ...

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Threebear:

Don't cry on Sunday o.
Our Jega is here! grin
If IykeResa doesn't top just know it's because most of their fans are voting Chivia & DavidPresh. wink
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
Amya:
From Obiebi's session, I can see that Ebi is such a sweet baby and completely in love (Why do women love so fast) But Obi is the worst person for her as he'll try to change her into his personal ideal of what a woman should be like. Obi might be an Aquarius.

I wish I had information on the birth dates of these housemates. It'll have helped me in analysing their relationship.
What are your views about Aquarius? please use obi to point out the instances.

Am keen on this. thanks
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
Anugod:
Whenever I watch Ebi in love, it's always so amusing, cheesy she's so lovestruck. When aunty asked if she was ready to leave ph and go to Abuja, she sounded ready to pack that minute! grin She's always so cool with anything Obi tells her. I'd hate to see them leave just yet, but unfortunately, I hardly see anyone campaigning for ObiEbi sad
They should pack and go, I think they are planning asoebi already... cheesy

If a couple is really serious, they shouldn't be scared of eviction.

Because it continues outside.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
Reussite:

Honestly I don't think I want Nkechi for Jay anymore. Dude is egoistic like mad. Which kind parole be I won't like Nkechi to disobey me & she has been obeying me by not interacting with certain housemates. No way, that's bullsh*t....a bright red flag. lipsrsealed
Jay is a Case of typical regular men that tie down the most beautiful ladies.

However u guys see it, Av seen worst scenarios, yet the married and lived together for life....cheesy

Most men, can't control their ego when they achieve comfort in life, just few men have that self control.

Jay and nkechi like each other, even though they are both quiet personalities, their thing Will be boring like we have in some families.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
Even in 32 years from now.

Nkechi and Jay will be together.

And guess what...

They’ll be happy as f*ck together!

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
Jay and Nkechi are the perfect couple. They complement each other. Nkechi is rather too indecisive/skeptical with many things. Jay is a very firm (but loving) guy.

Jay will obviously tap into the playful side of Nkechi and Nkechi will learn some “VERY NEEDED” firmness from Jay as well.

They will have a perfect meeting point. And the rest of the happy story, will be history!

Alsp rooting for Roksie
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
Amya:

Kachi from Imo state, just wait for him to come out first, and watch his family open his eyes the more.

The Igbo society is very strong to extent it takes only a stubborn guy to jump out of the family standards.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
thatigboman:
lolzzz

Arnold vs Sylvia will be such a nice combo.

Bolanle needs a man in his 40s.

And u heard Arnold has got some elder sisters, they will school him ones he is out.

Their are relationships u see, u are sure it is a nice start and fits in perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
DownChelsea:
Jay and Nkechi are the perfect couple. They complement each other. Nkechi is rather too indecisive/skeptical with many things. Jay is a very firm (but loving) guy.

Jay will obviously tap into the playful side of Nkechi and Nkechi will learn some “VERY NEEDED” firmness from Jay as well.

They will have a perfect meeting point. And the rest of the happy story, will be history!

Alsp rooting for Roksie
You are seeing jaykech from the angle I do too.....Weldone!

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Anugod(f): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Munzy14:

They should pack and go, I think they are planning asoebi already... cheesy

If a couple is really serious, they shouldn't be scared of eviction.

Because it continues outside.
Not scared of eviction, but who wouldn't want to stay till the end, win the game and leave with your partner, 5 mil and a house, with a possible sponsored traditional wedding? If finding love ends the game, people like iykeresa should be headed home already na
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
Munzy14:

What are your views about Aquarius? please use obi to point out the instances.

Am keen on this. thanks

I'm married to an Aquarius man and they seem to be the ones I've always jammed in my single years. Aquarius men are idealist. They have a picture in their head of what the perfect woman is and can settle for someone who doesn't tick all the boxes in the belief that they can mold that perfect woman. So the control starts, the manipulation... the conviction that they know what's best for you... All these behaviour has been exhibited by Obi. An Aquarius man can rarely accept you for who you are, All they want to do change change change..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
[quote author=Threebear post=86980355]You people swear that iykeresa are the most popular but their votes aren't reflecting that . grin cheesy

Don't cry on Sunday o. [/quot

Ha ha ha tell them
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Threebear(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
Anugod:
Tiribear, you don show? grin Who are you rooting for this time? cheesy
No one grin
I can't even imagine stanning anyone after Mike .
He's making me too proud. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by shumuel(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
Amya:
From Obiebi's session, I can see that Ebi is such a sweet baby and completely in love (Why do women love so fast) But Obi is the worst person for her as he'll try to change her into his personal ideal of what a woman should be like. Obi might be an Aquarius.

I wish I had information on the birth dates of these housemates. It'll have helped me in analysing their relationship.

you know Astrology shocked that's nice, you just found a friend in me, been readinf silently but this got my attention grin

Now; why do you think he is Aquarius, though i am not really following the show and i don't see much but i would choose an Earth sign(Capricorn, Taurus or Virgo) for Obi, they are the ones who love perfection, control freaks, and love to stay away from the crowd; which is something Obi had been doing, from the little i had watched.

Some of them made mention of their Birthday date during the sections with Aunty.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
Amya:

I'm married to an Aquarius man and they seem to be the ones I've always jammed in my single years. Aquarius men are idealist. They have a picture in their head of what the perfect woman is and can settle for someone who doesn't tick all the boxes in the belief that they can mold that perfect woman. So the control starts, the manipulation... the conviction that they know what's best for you... All these behaviour has been exhibited by Obi. An Aquarius man can rarely accept you for who you are, All they want to do change change change..
Lol.... Well I am an Aquarius, that's y I was keen on this.
But, I am not that too controlling, but very stubborn.. cheesy. I give my gf the freehand in decision making and having a strong mind of her own.

she is a leo though.

And her only complaint is my being soo unconventional... smh
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Vires: 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
DownChelsea:
If it’s not Roksie, Jaykech or Chivia(if they survive this Sunday), it is not a ship.

One of these ships will win. Especially between Jaykech and Roksie.

How I wish Iyke was with Sylvia or Presh. Theresa doesn’t make his ship attractive and fun enough and it will affect him

Only God knows what you see in this Jay of a person undecided

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by shumuel(m): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
Munzy14:

But, I am not that too controlling, but very stubborn.. cheesy. I give my gf the freehand in decision making and having a strong mind of her own.

she is a leo though.

Your Compartibility is high, and from what you have written; you are giving her want she wants, which is freedom, Leos do better when they are in control and trust me they like too, the succeed easily, go getters, mostly achieve their dream, though wouldn't mind the illegal ways but they always succeed.

Let her control, just sit back and enjoy the ride,, and yeah she might be a bit too bossy, it's just their thing they don't mean harm, even when they get lazy too they just love the worship.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Vires: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
Amya, 1000% correct about Arnold n Bola
Also spot on about Obi n Ebi
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Munzy14:

she is a leo though.

Aquarius! Ha! Wahala people. I hope that freehand continues in marriage. It takes a strong girl to date/marry an Aquarius sha..
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
shumuel:

you know Astrology shocked that's nice, you just found a friend in me, been readinf silently but this got my attention grin

Now; why do you think he is Aquarius, though i am not really following the show and i don't see much but i would choose an Earth sign(Capricorn, Taurus or Virgo) for Obi, they are the ones who love perfection, control freaks, and love to stay away from the crowd; which is something Obi had been doing, from the little i had watched.

Some of them made mention of their Birthday date during the sections with Aunty.

I wish I knew their birth dates it'll have helped my analyses. I've searched the web and came up short.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.