Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt (103034 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 10, 2020
Hahahha
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by NigeriaBam: 9:01am On Feb 10, 2020
grin
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by greyce: 9:01am On Feb 10, 2020
Courtesy grin grin
This guy is old enough to bear the consequences of his actions though.
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Xucxex1997: 9:01am On Feb 10, 2020
Space bookers....how market
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 10, 2020
Nairaland is getting more interesting these days cheesy
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by aleeyus(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2020
BlackfireX:
I wish I impregnated my girlfriend in my secondary school days.

You b mumu
You`re a mumu man

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Alexaonfleek: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2020
grin grin

Abeg it's good sef
No be everytime girl go dey suffer shame of pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Johnson225(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2020
Good day sir/ma, my name is paul A second year medical student of OAU. please I'll like to solicit for your help in paying for my school fee. I do odd jobs here in school but I'm still very far from getting up to the amount. and my family isn't buoyant financially. I felt seeking for help online could be my only resort, please help a brother in need and it'll be appreciated no matter how how little it is.

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2020
Now, this is odd.

But it reminds me of the sort of punishment the biggest guy in my school got when he put one of the biggest girls in my school in the 'family way'. You know?
The school authorities simply handed him the school bell and made him visit all the classes within the compound and all through, they made him announce the 'good news' to everyone. Like: "Attention, everybody! I am going to be a daddy!".

This was back in primary school. I was in P1 then and they were in P6. Yet they were s#it older than most of the other students in that school. Worst part is dude was a ruthless bully. We couldn't stop giggling that day.

It was a bit unfair but hey. Anything by way of comeuppance for the school's most ruthless bully. The best part was the 'bridal dance part'. They left the girl out of it though. For her health. She just danced a little bit.

And did I add that their parents were there

6 Likes

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Awoleesu(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2020
"Courtetsy" noo ni sad
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by shadeyinka(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2020
Thelannister:
That was wrong, whether like it or not, he's now a father... This punishment can kill the man ego in him forever......

Very clean HP celeron for sale urgently
6G RAM /64G ROM
BLUETOOTH
HOTSPOT
BACK UP 6HRS

Location Abeokuta

Asking price 50k

Check my profile for whatapp contact

Very clean samsung S8plus too is available 95k lsst
The punishment is for a boy who can't feed himself yet irresponsibly made himself a Father. It's the deal, the parent will take care of the financial responsibility while next time, he'll act responsibly

1 Like

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Sundaycomputer: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2020
Plz send the video

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by NiklauseFred(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
That's why you don't pour all the Akamu inside.

He would have just poured little inside the Pvssy and rest on clitoris.

Lol 'pre-cum' is potent enough to fertilize an egg talk more of a full blown sperm. kiss
My dear no matter how small it is, as long as you are potent and the girl in question is fertile then a BABY will need a name if you don't take the right precautions(pregnancy prevention) cool cool

4 Likes

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by ignis: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2020
Goodluck to him
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Zino990(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2020
See what social media has caused
Every body clout chasing these days �
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by oloriooko(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2020
Dude looking for cheap popularity angry
Even if your father na Saddam will you agree to do this?
At his age, he's still being punished by the parents?
Fake useless story angry

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by anonimi: 9:12am On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594898_img20150621205057_png59a7c1a1490ec096fed5119f3ba6e41f

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Skmoda360(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2020
yifiseke:
Oh boy. Then don cast the guy fornusimf his preek to get woman belle . Chai are casting

The parents or guardians would be no nonsense disciplinarian.

You do the do, then you must be ready to pay the dada
Wetin you dey type Mr man?......abeg edit everything jawre....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by CSTR2: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2020
If you don't have a job, you have no business pouring inside a woman.

Any woman that allows you to pour inside her is a fool.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Awoo88: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Ignorance!!! Only one is required. Whether you pour the whole ore small, the one that will jam waiting egg will jam

3 Likes

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2020
JasonScoolari:
A deal has been strucked....

Parents; Just go to the popular SPAR with this placard and we will take care of the baby.

Son; But....

Parents;

OK, this really got me. smiley
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by masterflowx(m): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2020
Nawa o!

1 Like

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Johnnico1: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

You think it's easy to alight from a moving vehicle undecided

12 Likes

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Zino990(m): 9:15am On Feb 10, 2020
Smh clout chasers
All you who believe this is real I fill like stabbing y’all with a spoon � because of your level of ignorance
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2020
"Courtesy" is the right spelling.

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by anonimi: 9:16am On Feb 10, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Lol 'pre-cum' is potent enough to fertilize an egg to more of a full blown sperm. kiss
My dear no matter how small it is, as long as you are potent and the girl in question is fertile then a BABY will need a name if you don't take the right precautions(pregnancy prevention) cool cool

Thanks..................don't mind the layabout forming fake scientist.

4 Likes

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by jaxxy(m): 9:18am On Feb 10, 2020
Bt how much is condom again?
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2020
subtlemee:
in 10yrs time when they are happily sending the child off to secondary school and posting it on FB they won't remember again that they disgraced the father
Let someone get you impregnated too na
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by NiklauseFred(m): 9:19am On Feb 10, 2020
anonimi:

Thanks..................don't mind the layabout forming fake scientist.

Lol "Fake scientist"
He's just being ignorant anyways. grin

1 Like

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by MyOleSolksjaer: 9:20am On Feb 10, 2020
Stupid & Senseless Post
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by infogenius(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2020
Why should he be punished this way, when he is not a small pickin.
It's most likely that the guy is living with his parents or possibly he is been fed by mum and dad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.