Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Two Block Buster Books Coming To Take You Out Of The Comfort Zone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Block Buster Books Coming To Take You Out Of The Comfort Zone (296 Views)

How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Block Buster Books Coming To Take You Out Of The Comfort Zone by IamPlato(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2020
I Will Be Dropping Two Books Soon; I Am Sharing This Because I Want You To Be Part Of A New Generation.

I Will Communicate The Release Dates To You As Well as The Covers...

The Books Are Titled:

1. 10 Letters From The Planet Of New Gods

2. How Not To Be A Victim Of Religion

The Books Holds New Knowledge for Teenagers And Youths... If You Want To Change Your Mentality And That Of Children then You Should Be On The Look Out For The release Date Which I Will be Posting This Week.

Allow Me To Throw You Off Balance With New Knowledge. You Will Be Getting Knocked Into Concussion with Words That Will Drag You Out Of Your Comfort Zone.

I Just Felt I Should Share with You...

2 Likes

Re: Two Block Buster Books Coming To Take You Out Of The Comfort Zone by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2020
how not to be a victim of religion..... deep one.

1 Like

Re: Two Block Buster Books Coming To Take You Out Of The Comfort Zone by IamPlato(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
All You Have To Do Is Follow Me if You Wish To Know The Release Date Of These Mind Busters.
Re: Two Block Buster Books Coming To Take You Out Of The Comfort Zone by IamPlato(m): 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
how not to be a victim of religion.....
deep one.
thought so too
Re: Two Block Buster Books Coming To Take You Out Of The Comfort Zone by AnalQueenluci: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
That's great my dear ,
Re: Two Block Buster Books Coming To Take You Out Of The Comfort Zone by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
Receive sense
Re: Two Block Buster Books Coming To Take You Out Of The Comfort Zone by IamPlato(m): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
AnalQueenluci:
That's great my dear ,
wink

(1) (Reply)

1k Free Airtime!!! / Want To Meet Nice People / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Brand New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.