Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,160 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Want To Meet Nice People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want To Meet Nice People (294 Views)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Meet Nice People by miraclexxxxxxx: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
Good day guys.
My name is Miracle, I'm 27 and a graduate and I studied Accounting. I'm currently in Lagos state and I am here to make friends with lovely people who are ready to talk, hangout, have fun and connect deeply on a different level.
I'm friendly and fun to be with.
Hit me up on........... Let's talk. Feel free to call me anytime. My number is 08025195634
Re: Want To Meet Nice People by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
what happened to your Chigirlangel account?! why are you using 2 different accounts?!
Re: Want To Meet Nice People by CAPSLOCKED: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
miraclexxxxxxx:
Good day guys.
My name is Miracle, I'm 27 and a graduate and I studied Accounting. I'm currently in Lagos state and I am here to make friends with lovely people who are ready to talk, hangout, have fun and connect deeply on a different level.
I'm friendly and fun to be with.
Hit me up on........... Let's talk. Feel free to call me anytime. My number is 08025195634

MAYBE IF YOU USE THE PICTURE OF A "HOT" GIRL ON YOUR PROFILE YOU'LL GET A LOT OF CLIENTS. JUST SUGGESTING THOUGH.
AND CHANGE THIS NUMBER AS WELL BECAUSE LIKE SO, E DON CAST. cheesy

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Give Me A Million Dollar Today / How To Scare Off Armed Robbers This Quarantine Era. / Nairaland Advise Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.