Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures (69342 Views)

Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Say No Nigerian Is Among 29 Infected Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Reference(m): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Are they being given food and medicines because I cannot see how people will be locked up indefinitely without supplies especially the aged and others with pre-existing conditions.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by grandstar(m): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Chinese and their weird solutions

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Kingrefreshed: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blindersoff:
A video has surfaced of Chinese officials going round the city locking people in their homes under the instruction of their President.

The video shows the official telling the frightened couple to remain indoors as they lock them inside and keep the keys somewhere close to th apartment.

They instructed the couple that if anything goes wrong which they cannot handle such as a fire they should call their contact who will come and open the door for them. They said they would lock the door in such a way it could not be opened from the inside.

The couple were heard protesting it as they were locked in.

The corona virus has grown to an epidermic level in China and still growing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcHkkXTlu2I

Second Video shows a woman recording a video in a makeshift medical facility run by the Chinese army. The video shows so many infected people helpless there as she said they were given no medicine, no shots, no hot water and no quarantine measures except for a wooden board separating each section of infected people.

She was calling out for help through the medium of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plXg3pKu1Q4

This is becoming alarming and all countries need to know the seriousness of what is going on in China as i believe the entire truth is not being told.

imagine this virus enter balogun market for one sunny afternoon.

1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by NORSYK(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
Chinese authorities are using this Corona virus to systematically reducing the country's population

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
I said it.

China are ruthless
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Lawdis(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
Chinese....!hear word about what you eat and you said no, cockroaches you'll eat, rats urine you will drink, snakes head you go chop, akpala okuko unu ga ata.....now you see your life

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by uuzba(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
dfrost:
Too drastic. Haba?
Only one sneeze can transfer the virus to another person through the air.
You don't even need to touch the person.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by allthingsgood: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
UstazAhmed:
May Allah the Most Merciful never allow this evil to befall on our beloved nation.

This is the consequence of Chinese persecution on Islam

stop talking lubbish

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by BiafraforTrump: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
Meanwhile I'm attending Nnamdi Kanu's parents funeral. Let any Police conehead just come there and mess up then we shall become a full blown terrorist group that will be dreaded in Nigeria since that's what the Government of the zoo wants.
We are watching and waiting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by White007(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
I heard the Chinese government wants to kill up to 20,000 people affected with the virus, so it doesn’t spread. If true, this is the most despicable thing to do and they should be held accountable
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by sunsewa16: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
This is really unimaginable,a whole China being helpless in this situation, this will really affect them economically for the time being

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Evilgenuis: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
Octopusssy:
And some eejits are using this deadly disease to prank.

I have an idea: anyone caught pranking with corona virus should be put on an all expense paid trip to China. by the federal government Wuhan district specifically.

Anyway, one of my clients told me the virus doesn't survive for long outside a host so it's safe to import from China.
The incubation period its up to 2 days so its too long sad sad sad
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by ZombieHUNT: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
UstazAhmed:
May Allah the Most Merciful never allow this evil to befall on our beloved nation.

Please shut Up

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by arrianw: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
This virus is becoming something else. I was watching CNN today i saw a news of a British man that contacted it on a business trip and came back to London to infect 4 new people.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by allthingsgood: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
UstazAhmed:

What is lubbish in my heartfelt prayers

virus has nothing to do with religion

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Octopusssy(f): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
aadoiza:

Easy na. E never reach that level.
E don reach so that dem go know sey no be everything dem dey use joke.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by 2shure: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hollywood should shoot a scifi action packed movie on this. I love them in 1080 HD mode on LED..
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by CYBERWEAVER(m): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
May God help the Nation China
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Coolcalmcollect(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
that region and its inhabitants ought to have been rounded up and bombed already....why the delay? scarification of a few to save the majority....just lock dem up in their homes and bomb dem simple stuvf.
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by osuofia2(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
UstazAhmed:

GUY YOU MUMU O, DE DIA DE CARRY ISLAM FOR HEAD

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by NigeriaBam: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Interesting
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by CanadaOrBust: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
These china people have no value for human life. They are ready to kill everybody including their own family whom they suspect have the virus just to savetheir own self.

Just curious, what does the photo u posted have to do with your comment

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Sexycardib: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
God Save us
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by 2shure: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
Reminds me of those sci fi purge .anarchy movie

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
implementing:
idoit, if this virus even touch the northern part of the state we are all bleeped it has nothing to do with Muslim....to show everyone you guys are backward

He thinks it's only islam
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Neoteny(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
If this is happening then it's probable that China is underreporting the actual cases of infection.

This looks like a drastic measure to contain the spread.

I hope the Chinese have learned the lesson that not everything that's alive should be eaten.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by SavonEric: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Well, safety first.

Just imagine if 1 billion Chinese contract that disease.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by iswallker(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Octopusssy:
And some eejits here are using this deadly disease to prank.

I have an idea: anyone caught pranking with corona virus should be put on an all expense paid trip to China by the federal government. Wuhan district specifically.

Anyway, one of my clients told me the virus doesn't survive for long outside a host so it's safe to import from China.

how long is "for long".... cry we need to be exact on these virus issues... undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by lloyds(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dinirojones:
Heard the death level is now above that of SARS virus ...China needs our prayers , our Igbo brothers should please stop any importations for now , Nigeria can’t deal with an outbreak of this magnitude, we just can’t ....

But, they say they don't believe in God.

When we had Ebola, We cried to God and he returned it back to its root.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Living With HIV Narrates How She Found Out Her Status / 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life / Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.