Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures (69300 Views)

Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Say No Nigerian Is Among 29 Infected Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Mccullum: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

You should learn to add “In Jesus name”. Makes your prayer more likely to be answered

I don't even understand you, adding Jesus name for what? that's your faith and it can't be enforce on Muslims... can you add in-sha-Allah to your prayer? please stop this fanaticism.
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by ajl: 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
UstazAhmed:
May Allah the Most Merciful never allow this evil to befall on our beloved nation.

This is the consequence of Chinese persecution on Islam

Now you will claim you are worshiping God. The God I know is not vindictive. Only religious people are, and they claim that heaven is waiting for them. I saw a video of a white pastor who said the reason Ebola "entered" Nigeria and other parts of Africa is because God is persecuting the people there because of corruption. You are all the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by CanadaOrBust: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
Mccullum:

I don't even understand you, adding Jesus name for what? that's your faith and it can't be enforce on Muslims... can you add in-sha-Allah to your prayer? please stop this fanaticism.

If u read carefully you’d know I was not enforcing anything. It was just a SUGGESTION. If u find something that works u let people know so they can also apply it.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Mccullum: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

If u read carefully you’d know I was not enforcing anything. It was just a SUGGESTION. If u find something that works u let people know so they can also apply it.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

As if (S)he sought for your suggestion on that, respect people with their faith...
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by CanadaOrBust: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
Mccullum:

As if (S)he sought for your suggestion on that, respect people with their faith...

It is selfish to find something that consistently works and keep it to yourself. Instead of criticizing, share what works for you

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
UstazAhmed:
May Allah the Most Merciful never allow this evil to befall on our beloved nation.

shut up there! you don't know anything!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by NEDULASER(m): 12:22am On Feb 11, 2020
people are not reading the hand writing......Its the END OF TIME......AMEND YOUR WAY.....MORE SIGNS ON THE WAY. GOD KEEP YOUR OWN.
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by PBeni(m): 12:39am On Feb 11, 2020
UstazAhmed:

Bullshit comment angry
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by labusinessguide: 3:19am On Feb 11, 2020
wirinet:

I doubt it will be a problem for us. First the virus is very virulent but it's not so deadly, of the over 40,000 people infected with the coronavirus, only less than 1000 has died, that's less than 2.5 fatality rate. It kills mainly the very young or the very old with weak immune system. Just like other flu like viruses, a person with strong immune system usually recover after a few days or weeks rest.

The virus is not seen anywhere in Africa. The virus is is Spain but not across the river to Morocco. That's strange.
It seems the virus dey fear Africa as him seniors like ebola, Lassa and denge dey claim omonile for there

The figures are are controlled.

It is actually more than that... but, I get your point.

Let's hope that we have a tough skin against the virus... which I relatively doubt.

May it not even cross into Africa because we're simply not ready to handle a pandemic with such magnitude of spread
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by skillz111(m): 11:16am On Feb 11, 2020
UstazAhmed:

Islam did not teach you this stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Kvngderek(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
Octopusssy:
And some eejits here are using this deadly disease to prank.

I have an idea: anyone caught pranking with corona virus should be put on an all expense paid trip to China by the federal government. Wuhan district specifically.

Anyway, one of my clients told me the virus doesn't survive for long outside a host so it's safe to import from China.

The problem isnt abt importation
The issues is people are scared to go out of their homes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Thirteenblood: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
PervertProphet:

Allah surprisingly loves Sodomites&Homosexual Sex but not here on Earth but in the Muslim Paradise.

If you are caught here in Muslim countries. You will be killed by being thrown from the top of a high rising building.

Sodomites are only rewards for the faithful males in the Muslim Paradise. Infact, not just that. Everything supposedly evil here and rejected here is acceptable in the Muslim Paradise. From Alcoholic Wines, Silk dresses, Homosexual Sex, Transparent Sex Dolls called Houris. Don't believe me. See the qur'an and Hadiths for these facts.

Surah 76 ayat 12 (Saheeh Translation):
وَجَزٰٮهُمۡ بِمَا صَبَرُوۡا جَنَّةً وَّحَرِيۡرًا ۙ‏

And will reward them for what they patiently endured [with] a garden [in Paradise] and silk [garments].

Surah 76 ayat 19:
۞وَيَطُوۡفُ عَلَيۡهِمۡ وِلۡدَانٌ مُّخَلَّدُوۡنَ‌ۚ اِذَا رَاَيۡتَهُمۡ حَسِبۡتَهُمۡ لُـؤۡلُـؤًا مَّنۡثُوۡرًا‏

There will circulate among them young boys made eternal. When you see them, you would think them [as beautiful as] scattered pearls.

Surah 56 ayats 16 and 18:
مُّتَّكِـــِٕيۡنَ عَلَيۡهَا مُتَقٰبِلِيۡنَ‏

Reclining on them, facing each other.

يَطُوۡفُ عَلَيۡهِمۡ وِلۡدَانٌ مُّخَلَّدُوۡنَۙ

There will circulate among them young boys made eternal

بِاَكۡوَابٍ وَّاَبَارِيۡقَ ۙ وَكَاۡسٍ مِّنۡ مَّعِيۡنٍۙ

With vessels, pitchers and a cup [of wine] from a flowing spring -

Somehow, Someway. These alcoholic wine won't intoxicate these Muslim males that made it to the Islamic paradise while they relax, recline on these lol love seats as they get serviced by these beautiful young boys so beautiful than the qur'an describes them as beautiful as Pearls (What comes to mind- lol- feminine males)

Surah 52 ayat 24:
۞ وَيَطُوۡفُ عَلَيۡهِمۡ غِلۡمَانٌ لَّهُمۡ كَاَنَّهُمۡ لُـؤۡلُـؤٌ مَّكۡنُوۡنٌ‏

There will circulate among them [servant] boys [especially] for them, as if they were pearls well-protected.

The orthodox translation or interpretation of the Quran is influenced by the mundane.

Islam is the Blackman way of life and the Sharia law forbids the things you are subscribing to Islamic scriptures. Most people only know of the penal code of Sharia law which is very strict yet Sharia laws deals with divine principles. The divine principles can be found among Ifa canon of the Yoruba culture and among Fula traditional medicine. Ignorant Muslims consider traditional medicine to be shirk yet pre-Muhammad Sufism is all about traditional laws and healing. You can't live any where peacefully on Earth without traditional medicine and those who specialize in physical and spiritual problems. The witch doctor/shaman plays an important in tribal society and the methods he uses were compiled by scholars to form modern hospitals.

The problem with Islam is Illuminati Freemasonry of Rome infiltrated into its ranks. The Blacks who built Rome descended from the Byzantine empire and their Jewish underlings corrupted the spiritual realm. Roman Blacks and Jews who love to indulge in wine, sex and gold brought forth Christianity, Judaism and Orthodox Islam. They destroyed Egypt the most holy of lands whose true religion was Islam. These are the same people ruling today and they are the brotherhood of greed and they are high ranking in Islam too.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by PervertProphet: 7:06am On Feb 12, 2020
Thirteenblood:

The orthodox translation or interpretation of the Quran is influenced by the mundane.

Islam is the Blackman way of life and the Sharia law forbids the things you are subscribing to Islamic scriptures. Most people only know of the penal code of Sharia law which is very strict yet Sharia laws deals with divine principles. The divine principles can be found among Ifa canon of the Yoruba culture and among Fula traditional medicine. Ignorant Muslims consider traditional medicine to be shirk yet pre-Muhammad Sufism is all about traditional laws and healing. You can't live any where peacefully on Earth without traditional medicine and those who specialize in physical and spiritual problems. The witch doctor/shaman plays an important in tribal society and the methods he uses were compiled by scholars to form modern hospitals.

The problem with Islam is Illuminati Freemasonry of Rome infiltrated into its ranks. The Blacks who built Rome descended from the Byzantine empire and their Jewish underlings corrupted the spiritual realm. Roman Blacks and Jews who love to indulge in wine, sex and gold brought forth Christianity, Judaism and Orthodox Islam. They destroyed Egypt the most holy of lands whose true religion was Islam. These are the same people ruling today and they are the brotherhood of greed and they are high ranking in Islam too.

Wake up out your slumber

Sorry,

What is this Beer Parlour Conspiracy theories you are putting up as "facts"?!!!

I would rather we discuss facts and not some Beer Parlour conversations.

What's with the "Islam is Black blah! blah! (Islam historically enslaved blacks way more and more wickedly even till today than White colonists could ever do Or "Pre Sufis blah! blah!"(Even the Sufis are considered Infidels by the majority Sunni Islam).

Boy, I don't know what "wack books" you have been reading. Just ensure to come with correct historical facts or are you a Black Nation of Islam(NOI) member?!!

Even you guys are not considered Islam by the Islamic gatekeepers so really I don't get where you get these Beer Parlour Conspiracy theories of yours from.
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Thirteenblood: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
PervertProphet:

Sorry,

What is this Beer Parlour Conspiracy theories you are putting up as "facts"?!!!

I would rather we discuss facts and not some Beer Parlour conversations.

What's with the "Islam is Black blah! blah! (Islam historically enslaved blacks way more and more wickedly even till today than White colonists could ever do Or "Pre Sufis blah! blah!"(Even the Sufis are considered Infidels by the majority Sunni Islam).

Boy, I don't know what "wack books" you have been reading. Just ensure to come with correct historical facts or are you a Black Nation of Islam(NOI) member?!!

Even you guys are not considered Islam by the Islamic gatekeepers so really I don't get where you get these Beer Parlour Conspiracy theories of yours from.

I'm not in the Nation of Islam.

The Gatekeeping Islamics you speak of are Freemasons. All Freemasons are knights of Rome whether they are Muslims. All Christianity is the Church of Rome. The Roman empire is running the world by the 13 Illuminati banking families. Their plots and schemes derailed Eco currency.

It's very difficult waking yall up. Nobody is putting you down yet there are some things that need correction.

Wake up out your slumber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! / 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? / 24-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Living With HIV Narrates How She Found Out Her Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.