Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures (69350 Views)

Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Say No Nigerian Is Among 29 Infected Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Naijaarchive(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
I pray they find cure soon o... Cos at this alarming rate it's growing.... It can become global o and Nigeria can't manage 1/4 of this... It will just wipe us all out within a month.. Top
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by RaptorX: 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
Thirteenblood:
Wow
Saw this story on YouTube, consequences of poverty and failure of governance plus the penchant of Africans to be worshipping oyinbos like God. All the European pedophiles have now turned Gambia to their safe haven under the guise of tourism, something you as an African can never ever try with their children.
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Thirteenblood: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
RaptorX:
Saw this story on YouTube, consequences of poverty and failure of governance plus the penchant of Africans worshipping oyinbos like God, all the European pedophiles have now turned Gambia to their safe haven something you as an African can never ever try with their children.

There are Black pedophiles who are baby sacrificers. People doing sex voodoo rituals with each other in orgies and with children. They pick up familiar spirits from Baal and this manifests as a craving for perversion. Normally the light of Allah would protect a person from harming children yet Allah gives up on the evil sodomites. Their wickedness has nothing to do with poverty its sex voodoo and a curse.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by jubrilELsudan: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Just curious, what does the photo u posted have to do with your comment

Just curious, what does the comment u posted have to do with the photo

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Humblega(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
AFONJACOW:
I hope this will reduce China visa cost... Is this how they plan to defeat America... Ordinary epidemic they can't control with all these their fake over hyped technology... China this , China that... Oya e don set... They should embrace God now
.are you making jest of dem? The whole world are hailing their response, u ar here making jab. It is natural disaster. U call a coronal virus ordinary?.......something dat is air borne. If china is not strong, we would av started talking of millions. I believe d value we are seeing on medias is fake though, the reality value will b far more dan dat since it is china authority given figures.

I just wish dem luck.
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by amerimex(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
This thing is indeed more serious than we are thinking, I hope they curtailed and eradicate it soonest, for this is a great threat to every other part of the world
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by CanadaOrBust: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

Just curious, what does the comment u posted have to do with the photo

It doesn’t. It has to do with your comment

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by uuzba(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
fortran12:

The disease does not kill a healthy person. Why all the panic? The flu kills more people than the corona virus
Catch it first na. Then we will see what happens. I can be in my house here and learn from you.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by jubrilELsudan: 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkybabee:

China government are very wicked, I heard on fb that they are seeking government permission to killed 1k people that have been infected, with this reports, was that not true

I read the china government want to kill +20k people already infected with the virus. The worse part is that they have already started killing people.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by jubrilELsudan: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

It doesn’t. It has to do with your comment

The photo is a meme. You know what a meme is right?

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by CanadaOrBust: 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

The photo is a meme. You know what a meme is right?

That is not the question. The question is, how does it relate to your post

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Offpoint: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
Octopusssy:
And some eejits here are using this deadly disease to prank.

I have an idea: anyone caught pranking with corona virus should be put on an all expense paid trip to China by the federal government. Wuhan district specifically.

Anyway, one of my clients told me the virus doesn't survive for long outside a host so it's safe to import from China.
Go and read about virus on google... virus is very complex cuz there both living and non living thing.

Virus can survive without a host for over 200 or 300 years.
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Kingrexyl(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Who created this weapon of mass destruction?
First it was HIV/AIDS the army that created it realized that the death isn't instant enough, then comes SARS in middle East, next Ebola coupled with Lassa fever and now coronababy... grin

Well, I have to be extremely careful now with people around me. I heard that one can even contact some virus by reading some bad people's comments from all those rac.ist in political section in Nairaland. grin
You think this is a joke? I really don't know why some Nigerian girls are never serious.
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Funkybabee(f): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

I read the china government want to kill +20k people already infected with the virus. The worse part is that they have already started killing people.

they are wicked o
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by jubrilELsudan: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

That is not the question. The question is, how does it relate to your post

How does your wife and girlfriends kukunase relate with your prick.

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by jubrilELsudan: 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkybabee:

they are wicked o

They are beyond wicked. China people are brainwashed zombies. They go with whatever their chairman tells them. It's the IPOBORIANS there I pity. China people will use this toyota coronavirus to wipe out all the black people in their land.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by CanadaOrBust: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

How does your wife and girlfriends kukunase relate with your prick.

Why not just answer my question the best u can

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by jubrilELsudan: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Why not just answer my question the best u can

And if I don't will u beat me?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
already in some imported good containers coming here
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Kingrexyl(m): 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bbass1990:
So pathetic, China has even request court injunction to execute infected victims about 20,000.
So pathetic!
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Octopusssy(f): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
luminouz:

Shatap biko...Pūssymouth

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by CanadaOrBust: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

And if I don't will u beat me?

Do u only do things when people can beat u.? Why not have some self-respect? What if your grandkids read this?
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by skylarr: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

You should learn to add “In Jesus name”. Makes your prayer more likely to be answered

Why not go and add it for him? You are a religious extremist. I really don’t understand why people like to foist their religious beliefs on others. Follow your way and allow others follow theirs
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by jubrilELsudan: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Do u only do things when people can beat u.? Why not have some self-respect? What if your grandkids read this?

You sound like your wife after I hang her on my benz and fvck her fatoyinbo style then shoot my hot cum in her mouth.

2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
noisy45:
And our stupid Health Minister said we are prepared for this. See China can't even handle this
God have mercy o.....can you just Imagine.....
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by CanadaOrBust: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
skylarr:

Why not go and add it for him? You are a religious extremist. I really don’t understand why people like to foist their religious beliefs on others. Follow your way and allow others follow theirs

I f u read carefully you’d know I was not foisting anything. It was just a SUGGESTION. If u find something that works u let people know so they can also apply it

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Lamasta(m): 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Desperate situations need desperate measures
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by dederocs(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
China na wa
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by somehow: 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Chinese should open up for global assistance from the WHO and the US CDC because they can't contain this epidemic by themselves.

has the us contained their own flu that kills thousands yearly for more than 30yrs now?
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by naturefellow(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
UstazAhmed:
May Allah the Most Merciful never allow this evil to befall on our beloved nation.

This is the consequence of Chinese persecution on Islam
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Forget all that. “Christian” is just a label. Just learn to add “In Jesus name” to your prayers to have them more likely to be answered
lol cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by EdiskyHarry: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
These china people have no value for human life. They are ready to kill everybody including their own family whom they suspect have the virus just to savetheir own self.
keep quiet and stop saying nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Living With HIV Narrates How She Found Out Her Status / 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life / How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.