Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice (10458 Views)

If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by MJBOLT: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
after trying it,dont forget to upload it on social media so we can talk about it on NL

makydebbie:
It won't be bad to try this sha.
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by makydebbie(f): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
MJBOLT:
after trying it,dont forget to upload it on social media so we can talk about it on NL

No problem. grin
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by galadima77(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
bukatyne:
It seems there is a certain madness prowling on Social Media. undecided

Good morning and welcome
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Funkeshuga(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
makydebbie:

I thought you're a Christian o
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Omar09(m): 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
Tomorrow this one will follow awon feminist crew.
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by makydebbie(f): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkeshuga:

I thought you're a Christian o

So Christians no dey drink sperm?
Wetin I no go see for nairaland sef. grin

1 Like

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by ilevic(m): 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Mogajunior:
cool

Sperm has a lot of health benefits for a woman. my girlfriend would never let me cum any wer else but her mouth, she swallows it and keep smiling at me. It makes her glow and full of life. I love you Nike.

Someone is conveniently gulping your destiny while she glows
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Funkeshuga(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
makydebbie:

So Christians no dey drink sperm?
Wetin I no go see for nairaland sef. grin

you've mental issue to be painting Christians bad. a true Christian don't even involved in promiscuous somewhat of being proud of it publicly

you these dumb and wayward girls that your parents failed in your upbringing. see this local olosho proud of drinking sperm as if na holy communion

I feel like sounding you big slap

1 Like

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by makydebbie(f): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkeshuga:

you've mental issue to be painting Christians bad. a true Christian don't even involved in promiscuous somewhat of being proud of it publicly

you these dumb and wayward girls that your parents failed in your upbringing. see this local olosho proud of drinking sperm as if na holy communion

I feel like sounding you big slap

Lol so you that you're judging me now, you think say you go go heaven?
Where in the Bible is drinking sperm a sin?
You dumb fvck.

I'm tired of you stupid entitled motherfuckers who think they can tell me how to behave on nairaland.
Don't bring your unfortunate life to my side bros.
Go and sound your mother big slap na she bring me up.

1 Like

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Funkeshuga(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
makydebbie:

You dumb fvck.

I'm tired of you stupid entitled motherfuckers who think they can tell me how to behave on nairaland.

you're too naive and hey you will forever be a tool of exploitation

leave religion from this matter, where is your dignity? no be u dey that your dp so looking like person that need UNICEF help?
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Thegamingorca(m): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
grin grin
makydebbie:

You dumb fvck.

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by makydebbie(f): 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
Thegamingorca:
grin grin

I'm tired of these people. grin
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Funtobewith: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
makydebbie:

please do and then give us necessary feedback before i commence wink
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Mogajunior(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
ilevic:

Someone is conveniently gulping your destiny while she glows
Achaic reasoning from a typical black man. Am sure u have never had a lady done that with you. Maybe you should improve on ur game.

1 Like

Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Mogajunior:
cool

Sperm has a lot of health benefits for a woman. my girlfriend would never let me cum any wer else but her mouth, she swallows it and keep smiling at me. It makes her glow and full of life. I love you Nike.

Shout out to Nike, girl wey sabi.
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by makydebbie(f): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funtobewith:

please do and then give us necessary feedback before i commence wink

No problem haha
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
MJBOLT:
so drinking sperm is now gender equality undecided

if you can get the sarcasm, well...
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by backbone503(m): 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
proclinician:

Olodo. Who told u semen is nutritious?

A teaspoon of semen contains: about 5-7 calories, some 200-500 million sperm cells, 11mg of carbohydrate, 6mg of fat, 3mg of cholesterol, fructose sugar, water, Vitamin C, Citric acid, enzymes, proteins, Phosphate and bicarbonate buffers, Zinc and many more nutrients.
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Burgcudi(m): 4:26am On Feb 11, 2020
My girl slows it too
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by SOFTENGR: 5:28am On Feb 11, 2020
Some mumu girls will definitely try this nonsense. I feel for the innocent Nigga that will eventually marry this ho
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Kingrexyl(m): 6:52am On Feb 11, 2020
makydebbie:
Since you are this skinny it will add more flesh to you
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by proclinician: 7:53am On Feb 11, 2020
backbone503:

A teaspoon of semen contains: about 5-7 calories, some 200-500 million sperm cells, 11mg of carbohydrate, 6mg of fat, 3mg of cholesterol, fructose sugar, water, Vitamin C, Citric acid, enzymes, proteins, Phosphate and bicarbonate buffers, Zinc and many more nutrients.

Lol laughable and the trace amounts of these things just enough to sustain a unicellular organism that can't be seen with the naked eyes will make any significant impact on the human body u mean? 5-7 calories really.
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 11, 2020
makydebbie:
Chai. Na why i say I must move to Ghana this year be this
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by backbone503(m): 8:22am On Feb 11, 2020
proclinician:

Lol laughable and the trace amounts of these things just enough to sustain a unicellular organism that can't be seen with the naked eyes will make any significant impact on the human body u mean? 5-7 calories really.

Why do you think most husbands die before their wives?
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by proclinician: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2020
backbone503:

Why do you think most husbands die before their wives?

They lose 5-7 calories each time they have sex added to they lose trace amounts of other nutrients just enough to sustain unicellular organisms according to your own understanding is that correct?
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by ilevic(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mogajunior:
Achaic reasoning from a typical black man. Am sure u have never had a lady done that with you. Maybe you should improve on ur game.

I don't blame you, na where you Waka reach your understanding reach
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by mechanics(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
Stupidity.
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
Blu03:
embarassed why this angry outburst? Didn't you read the last line?
Re: 17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
angry [quote author=ForbesHomesNG post=86629454][/quote] Why did you quote me? To bring back this thread to life?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? / Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? / This Pictures Of Megan Will Surely Erect Your Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.