Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? (10463 Views)

All Relationship Will Go Complicated Dis September because Of This (photo). / At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MsPotato(f): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2011
Many many billions of people has been telling me that the first relationship will never end up in marriage and everytime I hear it I get very - very sad because my first relationship is my present relationship.

is this true?

Does it even mean that I actually wasted 4 years with him?

U know, I dont like to waste my time but now I am kinda demotivated. cry cry cry
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by african1(f): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2011
It doesn't happened very often I will tell you that, but it does happen, and if it happened for you, then you are a very lucky girl. smiley
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MMM2(m): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2011
op
was he d one dat disvirgined u. angry
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MsPotato(f): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2011
african1:

It doesn't happened very often I will tell you that, but it does happen, and if it happened for you, then you are a very lucky girl. smiley

But why is it so? I just dont understand this. sad

M M M:

op
was he d one dat disvirgined u. angry

Yes but what does have to do with this topic? embarassed lipsrsealed sad
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by Godmother(f): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2011
My two sisters both married their first boyfriends. I am kinda the black sheep of the family have gone through four relationships cool
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MsPotato(f): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2011
Godmother:

My two sisters both married their first boyfriends. I am kinda the black sheep of the family have gone through four relationships cool

Awww. . . Godmother, u have give me hope but I dont think u are the black sheep. My sister has 8 bf's before she got married to her 9bf cheesy
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by african1(f): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2011
I don't really know why. I mean it takes time to get learn ourselves then learn about others, so maybe most of us wont discover ourselves during first relationship. My sister had more than 10 guy friends before she got engaged.
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MsPotato(f): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2011
african1:

I don't really know why. I mean it takes time to get learn ourselves then learn about others, so maybe most of us wont discover ourselves during first relationship. My sister had more than 10 guy friends before she got engaged.

10 guyfriends? She must have started dating at a very young age
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by african1(f): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2011
Yeah! She is kind of picky when it comes to everything, even men. Lol
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by 190: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Awww. . . Godmother, u have give me hope but I dont think u are the black sheep. My sister has 8 bf's before she got married to her 9bf cheesy

9 boyfriends shocked shocked - wetin come remain for that one now
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by LongOne1(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2011
I don’t believe is any such rule, guess it’s just luck.

I have friends who started dating young and married their first love, and others who felt they could do better and ditched their first loves when money came into play. (i.e. when they started making it big/having loads of paper)

I guess that’s how life is…there are no guarantees when it comes to relationships, just live it and try to be happy.
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by Cuddlemii: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Yes but what does have to do with this topic? embarassed lipsrsealed sad

This is the only thing that caught my eyes. I always appreciate a bold one. Go girl!
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by Excelboi(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2011
I pray ur first relationship dnt fall in a bad way! If not,hmm itz disaster @op, yes most of the time
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2011
It didn't work for me, started my second one, that didn't work, third one didn't work either. Fourth one was bullsh**it. Back to the first one, we are going very strong and I really hope he marry me.

Maybe I will be the first to break that myth.
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by shilling(f): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2011
^ ^ ^

That's cute smiley
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MsPotato(f): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2011
african1:

Yeah! She is kind of picky when it comes to everything, even men. Lol

I thank God she finally got married cause mos choosy people end up alone embarassed lipsrsealed

190:

9 boyfriends shocked shocked - wetin come remain for that one now

Remain? Wetin u mean

Long One:

I don’t believe is any such rule, guess it’s just luck.

I have friends who started dating young and married their first love, and others who felt they could do better and ditched their first loves when money came into play. (i.e. when they started making it big/having loads of paper)

I guess that’s how life is…there are no guarantees when it comes to relationships, just live it and try to be happy.

How about you? Hows your relationship?

Cuddlemii:

This is the only thing that caught my eyes. I always appreciate a bold one. Go girl!

thanks sweety

Excelboi:

I pray your first relationship dnt fall in a bad way! If not,hmm itz disaster

me too. Its hard embarassed lipsrsealed

rokiatu:

It didn't work for me, started my second one, that didn't work, third one didn't work either. Fourth one was bullsh**it. Back to the first one, we are going very strong and I really hope he marry me.

Maybe I will be the first to break that myth.

Awwww. . . . Thats lovely my dear. I pray you get married to him too. Its lovely. That means you both are destined to be together if you could go back to him again kiss
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Awwww. . . . Thats lovely my dear. I pray you get married to him too. Its lovely. That means you both are destined to be together if you could go back to him again

Amen!
I luv you Potato kiss kiss kiss kiss You are far too sweet.
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MsPotato(f): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2011
rokiatu:

Amen!
I luv you Potato kiss kiss kiss kiss You are far too sweet.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Wow! This is the first time I feel your love sista! shocked shocked shocked cry cry
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2011
Ms. Potato:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Wow! This is the first time I feel your love sista! shocked shocked shocked cry cry

Really? shocked shocked shocked Damn! i have been stingy indeed. From now on, I will kiss you first thing everytime I log on to NL. grin
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by LordReed(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2011
Awwww see the 2 babes I love most on NL giving themselves love, doesn't that just tickle!
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by kpolli(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2011
sis potato, ur english used to be on check

who confused u, wey make u gbagaun like this

but u try ooo, u don follow billions of ppl talk b4. . .
well that doesnt apply to everybody jo
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Awwww see the 2 babes I love most on NL giving themselves love, doesn't that just tickle!
You are seriously not well. grin grin

I will only fight her if she take you away from me. wink
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MsPotato(f): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2011
rokiatu:

Really? shocked shocked shocked Damn! i have been stingy indeed. From now on, I will kiss you first thing everytime I log on to NL. grin

Really?  shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin Awwwwww  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Roki, I wanna share with you this story cause when I hear yours, you reminded me of this. I know this woman from young and I call her Auntie cause she is sumhow my distant relation. She had this high school 1st bf before but they broke up and she got married to a German guy and have 2 daughters. Than they got divorced and after some years, she met her high school first bf and got married to him and they both had 4 more daughters.  Now they both are still together opening a diving school and tour company and their two daughters are married and the others are working and studying at uni. Its sooo sweet.

And you know, its a coincidense than her first daughter also had a first bf in school and they both were classmates and they broke up so this daughter got married to a chinese guy  and have one son. But they got divorce and  suddenly she end up back to her first bf and they are married and now she is pregnant with their 2nd son.

Im like wow! What a coinsidence!   shocked shocked shocked

But yours would be better cause u are not married yet. :*

Lord_Reed:

hello sweety, have u listened to the youtube?  cheesy kiss
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MMM2(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2011
op
if  u re sure he waz d 1 dat disvirgin u,

he can still marry u. angry
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MsPotato(f): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2011
kpolli:

sis potato, your english  used to be on check

who confused u, wey make u gbagaun like this

but u try ooo, u don follow billions of ppl talk b4. . .
well that doesnt apply to everybody jo

Wetin happen to ma english sef?  shocked

So did u got married to your first love?

rokiatu:

na waaa! Why everybody want steal ma man for hia?  angry

M M M:

op
if  u re sure he waz d 1 dat disvirgin u,

he can still marry u. angry

Whats with all this virgin talk sef? So if he is my first who else would disvirgin me? undecided
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Really? shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Roki, I wanna share with you this story cause when I hear yours, you reminded me of this. I know this woman from young and I call her Auntie cause she is sumhow my distant relation. She had this high school 1st bf before but they broke up and she got married to a German guy and have 2 daughters. Than they got divorced and after some years, she met her high school first bf and got married to him and they both had 4 more daughters. Now they both are still together opening a diving school and tour company and their two daughters are married and the others are working and studying at uni. Its sooo sweet.

And you know, its a coincidense than her first daughter also had a first bf in school and they both were classmates and they broke up so this daughter got married to a chinese guy and have one son. But they got divorce and suddenly she end up back to her first bf and they are married and now she is pregnant with their 2nd son.

Im like wow! What a coinsidence! shocked shocked shocked

But yours would be better cause u are not married yet. :*

cheesy kiss

awwwwwwwwwwwwww but lol at her daughter part. What a cute story.
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by LordReed(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2011
rokiatu:

When its you n Potato how can I be?

No no no except you want to do it in bikinis and in a big tub full chocolate sauce tongue

Ms. Potato:

na waaa! Why everybody want steal ma man for hia?  angry

Who dem be?! angry

Ms. Potato:

hello sweety, have u listened to the youtube?  cheesy kiss

Not yet darling. Wanna get home first.
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by MMM2(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2011
op
i thought 190 played dat role 4 ur BF (disvirgin u) undecided
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by kpolli(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Many many billions of people has been telling me that the first relationship will never end up in marriage and everytime I hear it I get very - very sad because my first relationship is my present relationship.

is this true?

Does it even mean that I actually wasted 4 years with him?

U know, I dont like to waste my time but now I am kinda demotivated.  cry cry cry

have been not has been

me ke, am like the masses. . . . first love didnt work out right. . .  n i aint married ooo
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by LongOne1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2011
How about you? Hows your relationship?

Nonexistent, just broke up with my gf of 9 months
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by Sike(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2011
Na wao! Topic changed to funny post,
Re: The First Relationship Will Never Work! Is This True? by Djoluwahdicy(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2011
Lord_Reed:

*ohho*now am jealous!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? / When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material / Sold To A Mafia Sex Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.