Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,531 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Should I let Her go Or Continue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I let Her go Or Continue? (776 Views)

Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I let Her go Or Continue? by lekzytaker(m): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2020
i met this lady early this year, where we were to do some things. I noticed her and later I met her and we talked. though I noticed this high female ego in her but I didnt take it seriously, I figured since she was just meeting me, she should still put up attitude. later on I collected her number and we began chatting. though I told her my interest in her, and she was like we should get to know each other better since I only met her once. so the day finally came that we were to meet. I had to get a clean shave and cut my hair as usual to look nice. then we met, though it was a program, because we are undergoing a program that would bring us together once in while. so we planned and used that opportunity to meet. after I got there I called her and I noticed that she said she was somewhere, and describing the place to me. then I told her I was standing outside. though I could see where she was, but I wanted her to leave that place and come out. so she took a while to come out. then as she was coming out, I waved at her to see me, she saw my wave but didn't react. wow!! I was a bit shocked sha, but I kept my cool, then she came over and then we talked a little, the conversation was just building about 3 minutes, then surprisingly, she said she wants to go and sit down back where she came from. I was a bit shocked, because most of our chat was based on our meeting, that we were to talk. then after she said she wanted to go back and sit down with her people, she just turned and moved. so for it not to look like she left me standing I quickly turned too and moved in the opposite direction.
later after we got back to our various destination, I chatted her and asked her why she left that we had not spoken at all, and all we needed to say was was for that meeting. she just replied in a cold manner, like it was nothing. though I stopped chatting her, I just wanted to clear my conscience. because I really took her seriously, but I was totally mesmerized by her action.

1 Like

Re: Should I let Her go Or Continue? by donstan18: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2020
Valentine is fast approaching, you should be grateful to God for making it a free day for you.

3 Likes

Re: Should I let Her go Or Continue? by Froshloaded: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2020
Bro, I feel like she is not into you sad
So bash am

2 Likes

Re: Should I let Her go Or Continue? by Offpoint: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
Your abilities to narrate event is 1/10, no hard feelings.

In all honesty, I don't have anything reasonable to contribute to your story.

1 Like

Re: Should I let Her go Or Continue? by cfree14(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
'Leave her" as in how? Cause I don't understand the kind of "leaving" you're talking about here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I let Her go Or Continue? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bro, you worry too much. Stop overthinking things. Just go with the flow,good or bad. Always have it at the back of your mind that nothing is guaranteed. You're too blessed to be stressed.

1 Like

Re: Should I let Her go Or Continue? by donbachi(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
she don "brother zone" u.
Re: Should I let Her go Or Continue? by lekzytaker(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
on that day , after she went back and sat down with her people. then the program started, she was at another place and I sat down at another place though we could see each other. she was looking at me with some bad eyes,like anger. she later came to me to get something she wanted to use . after which she just left without saying tanks or I am going oh. while the program process was on going ,she was seen passing by me without looking at me. putting her hands in her pocket and bouncing around.
Re: Should I let Her go Or Continue? by Ekakamba: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
Continue to leave her. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Should I let Her go Or Continue? by daddytime(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Don't leave her, hold her for waist.

3 Likes

Re: Should I let Her go Or Continue? by dulux07(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bro. Free her.
If she is into you, she will re-initiate contact herself.
Re: Should I let Her go Or Continue? by lekzytaker(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2020
dulux07:
Bro. Free her.
If she is into you, she will re-initiate contact herself.
well, she commented on my WhatsApp status yesterday. I know its scope , I still sense ego though. why couldn't she just chat me direct. I noticed this with girls alot

2 Likes

Re: Should I let Her go Or Continue? by ambivert27(f): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nobody is telling you this, maybe you are boring

(1) (Reply)

In Between Choices On Marrying HIV Fiancée / 2k For First 10 Ppl / She Stopped Taking My Calls What Really Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.