Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply (296464 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Jaycenvirtualse: 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
comtem2011:
320kb is not the requirement, but the size must not be larger than 320kb.
Okay.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Mahershalalhash: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
Does anyone have any idea what salaries are like with INEC? Levels 7-9?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
TGM2015:

You people are writing your NYSC certificate number. Your NYSC NUMBER is your callup number starting with NYSC/...

What would INEC need your call up number for? The call up number is just for national service year logistics and it becomes useless afterwards. A sim pack comes with a unique 11 digit number addressed as the phone number and then then the PUK...no one would ask you for PUK...

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
TGM2015:

The number at the right top is certificate number, it is not NYSC number. The code after your name, which is the same as callup number, is your NYSC number starting with NYSC/state/University/year of service/state number

Oga, that is your NYSC call up number and it becomes obsolete after your service year.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lordseyad:

No, it's your certificate number.

What do they need your NYSC call up number for? grin

It's useless after NYSC. Have you been applying for jobs?

Prob, you haven't. Cos if you have, you'd know the number they are asking for!

In wonder too o
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by bendovex: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
Good afternoon everyone.

Please I need some assistance, I have filled out every required field and uploaded my passport. But each time I click on the generate application slip button, it logs me out automatically. If I login again and click on the generate application slip button the same thing happens again. I'm stuck here guys.

I'd really appreciate your responses/help

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
TGM2015:

You people are writing your NYSC certificate number. Your NYSC NUMBER is your callup number starting with NYSC/...
Bro dont confuse yourself and others, your NYSC number is your cert no. If its call up number what would those who collected exemption write? Nobody needs your callup number other than nysc. Even in nysc portal if you want to verify the authenticity of your certificate they will ask you for cert no the one that starts with A00 at the top right side of your cert and not your callup number. NYSC no and Cert No are the same thing

3 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
TGM2015:

The number that start with A (Attended) is your NYSC DISCHARGED Number and the code starting with NYSC is your NYSC number. NYSC number is the number that all your activities and identity as a Corps member is attached to.

So any organisation that needs you to enter your discharged certificate number will ask you for your NYSC Discharged NUMBER.

For your comment on jobs,... I don't respond to childish conclusions.

Inec does not need your call up number. It expires after your service year. Organizations ask for the nysc number ( the number starting with A) to ensure that you have truly served and have completed your service year. How do you think they would differentiate ( at this level) those who exempted, those who have not completed their service year and those who are still serving?
If its the call up number that they need, then even those in camp would apply(an act greatly shunned at by employers).... This isnt rocket science and a no brainer.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Teepy0392(f): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Liposure:
create a new password. Dis time no digits
It askes me first for phone no then later it asked me to create another..nd mine was a mixture of letters nd digit in lower nd upper case
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
jeffsticky:

bro u have said it all. Allow them to keep arguing

The ignorance is baffling....

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Liposure: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Teepy0392:

It askes me first for phone no then later it asked me to create another..nd mine was a mixture of letters nd digit in lower nd upper case
same happened 2 me. And i created an eight letter password
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by nazablossom(f): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
TGM2015:

The number that start with A (Attended) is your NYSC DISCHARGED Number and the code starting with NYSC is your NYSC number. NYSC number is the number that all your activities and identity as a Corps member is attached to.

So any organisation that needs you to enter your discharged certificate number will ask you for your NYSC Discharged NUMBER.

For your comment on jobs,... I don't respond to childish conclusions.
NYSC Number is the one on your certificate. It shows that you have successfully completed your NYSC hence the certificate. Once you are done with your service call up number and Co aren't necessary again.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
sweetjohn:
My brother, God go bless you for me plenty. I have almost developed headache on this. I believe you hundred percent on the difference between the two numbers. Even think about it, on the NYSC certificate it was stated as this "This is to certify that Adamu Abba NYSC/EXE/ABU/2018/173581 a graduate of Ahmedu Bello University...". From the above statement it is only logical that the number (NYSC/EXE/ABU/2018/173581) preceding the name of the discharge or exempted NYSC students is his or her NYSC number.

Btw, the number above those not exist, I only form it to explain what I want to explain

Imagine if nysc had a database (DB) of all its corps members (past and present). The key to each field (corps member) would not be the call up number because it is temporary... Too complex yeah?

Okay, think of your nysc number ( what you people refer to as nysc discharge certificate number ) as the master key...when you input it in the said nysc DB, it would unlock all the information about the corps member.

Prior to you admission into the university, you had a JAMB number...that number becomes useless and your matric number overrides it.... You don't write your jamb number on your exam scripts but your matric number.... Apply the same logic here and let's hope these analogies clear up your doubt.

If what you inputted while applying was your call up number, inec may choose to overlook it or you can even do another application...but your mistake shouldn't be a yardstick for you to support what is wrong

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
tomsonlampard:
Why do we think INEC wrote '0' in the box already? it was a clue to let us know that the nysc number we are supposed to write should start with 0 and its only the number on the top right corner that starts with 0.

LOL, pay no heed to them.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
bashtee09:

My brother, I pray ignorance won't kill you

who the hell needs your Nysc call up number,its usefulness expires immediately you have your certificate.

if you had been applying for job you won't be saying this, and you are still trying to confused people that hasn't registered.

I applied for NNPC last year and it was the certificate number we put in the column provided for it, NNPC already help us in putting 'A' self so as not to put in the wrong number, all we just had to put is the number that precede it.

please try and know something well before you come and confuse people on a public forum

That is my fear, I just hope nobody would make that mistake sha
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
emmieachichi:
To the dudes saying nysc call up number is the same as nysc certificate number, I hope one day you will apply for army navy or airforce dssc or ssc or police, customs, immigration, DPR, NNPC or frsc and u will know the true meaning of nysc number. Why every one on the forum is gentle with u guys is because u are fresh from school with no experience in been a lazy unemployed Nigerian youth. In fact, let me give u an example, when a company calls u for interview and they ask u to bring ur credentials, why didn't u include ur nysc call up letter but u will go with ur nysc certificate?

Leave them na. Since they are using their call up number, if they are shortlisted, I guess they would tender their call up letter instead of discharge certificate.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
tmgtreasure:
NYSC discharge certificate number, your NYSC certificate number usually appears at the top right-hand corner of your NYSC certificate.

NYSC certificate number is simply the number that doesn’t have initials like NYSC/OY. It’s simply the certificate number which usually begins with A00 followed by a seven-digit number.

Do not confuse NYSC discharge certificate number with with Call-Up number.

Chaiiiii, I hope he listens and learns.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by bendovex: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Help please...

bendovex:
Good afternoon everyone.

Please I need some assistance, I have filled out every required field and uploaded my passport. But each time I click on the generate application slip button, it logs me out automatically. If I login again and click on the generate application slip button the same thing happens again. I'm stuck here guys.

I'd really appreciate your responses/help

Thanks.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by oazeez1991(m): 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dis issue of NYSC Number isn't smtin 2 argue much about.

D Call-Up Number is just like Matric Number in school, dey both are serving similar purpose which is 2 stand evri individual out. Dey are unique identifiers 2 distinct an individual 4rm anoda.

Av u eva wonder why d NYSC Call-Up Number is wat is been required shud a PCM wanna process his/her posting? Dis is coz dat very NUMBER is wat distinct him 4rm d rest nd it valid prior 2 d readiness of NYSC Certificate Number.

Nd mind u, such is only useful nd valid 2hru d time of service year just like ur Matric Number is no longer of use after ur graduation, as much as u've been awarded ur school cert, except probably 4 reference purpose.

But, 4 d NYSC Discharge/Certificate Number (d one which has letter 'A' at d beginin, followed by digits), it is actually wat is relevant after service year, especially wen applying 4 jobs online, as it is wat cud be use or needed 2 verify d validity of ones NYSC Certificate nd also get oda info abt such individual. Employers can olwez go on 2 access ones cert via NYSC portal, nd d number require 2 do so is d NYSC Discharge/Certificate Number (same as NYSC Number), nd not d Call-Up Number.

D number was introduce 2 curb fraud nd certificate forgery, nd if I'm right, it begins way back in 2010.

We are ol here 2 learn. So, instead of convincing odaz based on ones assumption or perception, carrying out research will just do d magic.

INEC even do well by attaching a hint on d box which is d '0' left inside, just 2 guide potential applicants on wat dey request 4.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Enough about NYSC number, lets discuss our salary scheme grin. How much will they be paying me when i get the job�
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by comtem2011: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Rejoice04:
Good morning guys,

Please can someone above 35 apply for the level 8 position?
my dear, you can. Everything is luck.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by AfricaIsGreat: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Please can an Engineer apply for this INEC job?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by eddyroyal(m): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorandMentor:
I can help you get this job...
Prepare for interviews March 10.
For serious peeps only.
Oral or written?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by TGM2015: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
nazablossom:
NYSC Number is the one on your certificate. It shows that you have successfully completed your NYSC hence the certificate. Once you are done with your service call up number and Co aren't necessary again.
Juliearth:

Inec does not need your call up number. It expires after your service year. Organizations ask for the nysc number ( the number starting with A) to ensure that you have truly served and have completed your service year. How do you think they would differentiate ( at this level) those who exempted, those who have not completed their service year and those who are still serving?
If its the call up number that they need, then even those in camp would apply(an act greatly shunned at by employers).... This isnt rocket science and a no brainer.
abdulhamid0:
Bro dont confuse yourself and others, your NYSC number is your cert no. If its call up number what would those who collected exemption write? Nobody needs your callup number other than nysc. Even in nysc portal if you want to verify the authenticity of your certificate they will ask you for cert no the one that starts with A00 at the top right side of your cert and not your callup number. NYSC no and Cert No are the same thing
Juliearth:

Oga, that is your NYSC call up number and it becomes obsolete after your service year.
Juliearth:

What would INEC need your call up number for? The call up number is just for national service year logistics and it becomes useless afterwards. A sim pack comes with a unique 11 digit number addressed as the phone number and then then the PUK...no one would ask you for PUK...
That number you are calling NYSC number is a pre-printed number, that is, it is a number printed by the company that printed all NYSC certificates. If you go to NYSC office and you are fortunate to see a blank NYSC certificate, you will see the A00XXXXX thing. In fact all certificates for almost all exempted and discharged Corps members has been printed with the DG signature already, and all these certificates already has the certificate number.

There is a popular case, the case of Kemi the Ex Finance Minister. She was issued one of those unused pre-printed certificate. It was discovered that the lettering on her certificate is not the same as other certificate in the same batch and the signature on the certificate was a signature of another (former) DG as at the certificate issuance date. NYSC has a records of the certificate number but has no record of the NYSC code.

Anyway, both numbers are acceptable except where the company provides a clue on the application form/portal. To this end, I can't help you guys beyond this. If you still believe you are right, then you are but always know that the A00XXXXX number is not printed on the certificate by NYSC but by the company that printed the certificate for NYSC. Until someone has issue, one will never know which of the numbers is more important. I just prayed that you will not encounter a situation that will proof to you, which number is relevant to NYSC among the two numbers. Thank you.
TGM2015:

One of the features of a genuine certificate is a pre-printed serial number. The purpose is to guide against fraud. That number can not replace your identity number as a member of that institution. Most professional institutions having know this issue have always adopted having only the membership number. So on the face of the certificate you can only find only and only one number. But where there are two numbers on the certificate, one must be the certificate number and the other you membership number.

In modern days, most educational institution are now adopting having one number on the face of their certificate which will either be membership number or certificate number. Where the organisation go for membership number and which to include the certificates number, the number is usually written is small font size at the bottom of the certificate or write it at the back of the certificate.

NYSC trying to preserve their old templates still have to include but the certificate number and NYSC number on the face of the certificates. The general convention has be that the most important number among the two will be in "bolder/bigger font", that emphasized. Now, if you look at the certificate, you can then decided which of the number that is emphasized and other number/words that are printed.

The fact remains that all other words and numbers were pre-printed except the Name, the NYSC code, period of service, date of issuance and the signature. These are those things that are emphasized and by convention distinct the holder from another.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by comtem2011: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Zinny25:
ok how do I print it out, I'm using a phone
use your phone cord and connect to the system, go to your file folder and click on download, look for the document and copy on ur system. Copy to flash and take to Cafe or print directly if you have access to printer.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by comtem2011: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
TGM2015:

The certificate number is what they are asking for now.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by eddyroyal(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
tomsonlampard:
Why do we think INEC wrote '0' in the box already? it was a clue to let us know that the nysc number we are supposed to write should start with 0 and its only the number on the top right corner that starts with 0.
God bless you.
In addition, I think its not necessary to start with the 'A" because if they wanted us to, they would have started with it already.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by TGM2015: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
tomsonlampard:
eddyroyal:
God bless you.
In addition, I think its not necessary to start with the 'A" because if they wanted us to, they would have started with it already.
Going by your logic, if INEC is given you a clue, the field will have had A instead of 0 and would not have accept number and special characters such as forward slash.
In Web designing and application development, there is what we called default values.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by emmieachichi: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Oga TMG2015, both of them are not the same AFTER ur nysc, key word After. Someone just told u, people that are exempted don't have call up letters but nysc number is being used, u re still insisting u re right,, julearth just did, jamb number & matric number examples, u are still insisting. And u want to be inec officer wit dis can mind sight... Inconclusive results will be the least of voters worry if u are in charger of collation. If u are finding it hard to accept this fact,, if u are not clear let me call on the NNPC, airforce and Navy dssc people in the house, pls enlightening our new fresh graduates that know book pass us lazy Nigerian youth... @Fabem and Dtob help clear TMG2015 doubt pls....

6 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by eddyroyal(m): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
tomsonlampard:
God bless you.
In addition I think its not necessary to start with the 'A', Because if Inec wanted us to start with it, It would have started with it already instead of the '0' which is before the 'A'.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by comtem2011: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
Rejoice04:

It was when I generated the slip that I saw my mistake.

I registered all over again using another phone number , email and my marital name instead of my maiden name I used on the other one. I will just back it up with change of name.

Thanks sis.
Thank God you have another name to apply with. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by TGM2015: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
emmieachichi:
Oga TMG2015, both of them are not the same AFTER ur nysc, key word After. Someone just told u, people that are exempted don't have call up letters but nysc number is being used, u re still insisting u re right,, julearth just did, jamb number & matric number examples, u are still insisting. And u want to be inec officer wit dis can mind sight... Inconclusive results will be the least of voters worry if u are in charger of collation. If u are finding it hard to accept this fact,, if u are not clear let me call on the NNPC, airforce and Navy dssc people in the house, pls enlightening our new fresh graduates that know book pass us lazy Nigerian youth... @Fabem and Dtob help clear TMG2015 doubt pls....
You just confirmed my position. You can not get NYSC number when you are not Ex Corps member. If any organisation asked for NYSC number, they are actually asking for those that have served because only Nigerians that served were given NYSC number. The "A" thing is omitted from exemption certificate but the certificate numbers are on both.

One of the international convention is that information that External parties do not need should not be on the face of any certificate. For example, for Tertiary Institutions' certificate and notification of result. You will discover that matric number is always on notification of result and it will not appear on the certificate. If your callup number is not needed after NYSC, it will never be included on your NYSC discharge certificate.

To be a successful learner, one needs to unlearn and relearn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (79) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.