Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply (295957 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by olasunky15(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
TGM2015 can be likened to the proverbial dog that won't listen to the hunter's whistle.....

he already embarked on a voyage.... his ship sailed a long time ago....

I hope you find solace in your sojourn. But please, don't drag the frail into your sailboat.... we wish you well.

Adios amigo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by achiever1991: 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
xanderj22:
Bro what do they mean by NYSC Video CV URL?
I don't think it is necessary
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Haywhyluv: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
I try downloading my slip the passport didn't show on the slip
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by lady25(f): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Haywhyluv:
I try downloading my slip the passport didn't show on the slip
Same here Has anyone printed the slip and got the passport on it
Modified. I have been able to get it done. Log out completely,then login again and download
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Mavchamp(m): 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Please I have an OND
So I don't have a NYSC number so how do I apply?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Dickson25(m): 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
Good evening all... I'm a disable person and stated that during my application i hope it wont affect me.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Oworock(m): 12:11am On Feb 22, 2020
If you are having a problem with the passport uploading, I have provided a simple solution for it, you can read more about it from the link below.

I noticed many people are facing the same problem when it comes to uploading passport on inec recruitment portal and that is why I tried to put it in a write up for anyone that may search for it.

Visit this link to get the details https://oworock.com/2020/02/inec-recruitment-passport-problem-do-this.html

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by MzPeachy(f): 12:31am On Feb 22, 2020
Please, i can't download the slip, all I see is print
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Liposure: 12:49am On Feb 22, 2020
MzPeachy:
simple, click on print, save 2 PDF
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Ebowo(f): 3:09am On Feb 22, 2020
DaluChris:

oga na lie!
if it's call up number it means all serving corp members can apply na
please don't create additional problem to the site problem we are facing
Imagine this kind of confusion...
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by PLATO1U(m): 3:46am On Feb 22, 2020
Oworock:
If you are having a problem with the passport uploading, I have provided a simple solution for it, you can read more about it from the link below.

I noticed many people are facing the same problem when it comes to uploading passport on inec recruitment portal and that is why I tried to put it in a write up for anyone that may search for it.

Visit this link to get the details https://oworock.com/2020/02/inec-recruitment-passport-problem-do-this.html

I sight you bro, oworock.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by oweniwe(m): 4:15am On Feb 22, 2020
MzPeachy:

Login on a PC connected to a printer... Click the Blue "Print"... It'll print via the printer you choose.

If there is PDF creation program on the system, e.g Nitro Pro, select it as the printer to save as PDF
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by GraceSmile1(f): 4:19am On Feb 22, 2020
Dickson25:
Good evening all... I'm a disable person and stated that during my application i hope it wont affect me.

I dont think so being physically challenged shouldnt affect you from having the job Seems the question was stated if im correct.
There should be no bias.
Be rest assured, Peace

4 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by GraceSmile1(f): 4:24am On Feb 22, 2020
Good morning house.
Please for those who have printed their application slip(hard copy).
Please whats on it?(does it have this: you are required to bring it along....b,4 the details
I saved it earlier(pdf) and it has only the application details(passport,details etc) but Wanted to download again but my passport isnt showing.

I have logged out and in still the same.(no info b4 the box

I can print the one with me but no (you are expected to come along.....

Just the bio and congratulations, you will be
contacted after the box.

Thanks
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Jidibia(m): 4:25am On Feb 22, 2020
Please is the site going at night? I am yet to finish my registration due to poor network on their site. A swift response will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by GraceSmile1(f): 4:34am On Feb 22, 2020
Jidibia:
Please is the site going at night? I am yet to finish my registration due to poor network on their site. A swift response will be appreciated. Thanks.

Try it now
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by GraceSmile1(f): 4:35am On Feb 22, 2020
GraceSmile1:
Good morning house.
Please for those who have printed their application slip(hard copy).
Please whats on it?(does it have this: you are required to bring it along....b,4 the details
I saved it earlier(pdf) and it has only the application details(passport,details etc) but Wanted to download again but my passport isnt showing.

I have logged out and in still the same.(no info b4 the box

I can print the one with me but no (you are expected to come along.....

Just the bio and congratulations, you will be
contacted after the box.

Thanks

I've downloaded the full page
Thanks,
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Jidibia(m): 4:38am On Feb 22, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Try it now
Ok thanks so much.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Sunny042(m): 6:21am On Feb 22, 2020
use chrome. it is faster and easier
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 22, 2020
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by crowther15(m): 7:48am On Feb 22, 2020
Mavchamp:
Please I have an OND
So I don't have a NYSC number so how do I apply?
Apply for NCE grade nau
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Zimri(m): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2020
belzieee:
When does the recruitment end? Because I have not gotten nysc discharge letter yet. Can I still apply?

Ends on the 1st March.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 22, 2020
Zimri:

Ends on the 1st March.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Zimri(m): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2020
belzieee:
Mogbe so I cant apply without discharge letter. Bad

Sorry bro!!!

Even those that apply should be prayerful. Na naija we dey.

Man must know man.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Nelly2015(f): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2020
Someone Please help, Need to know if am down with registration

I didn't Upload any document apart from my passport.

I have generated the slip.

need to be sure that is all..
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Lekison(m): 9:34am On Feb 22, 2020
Nelly2015:
Someone Please help, Need to know if am down with registration

I didn't Upload any document apart from my passport.

I have generated the slip.

need to be sure that is all..

there is nothing to upload apart from your passport so far you filled the former properly, you are good to go.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by pes2019: 9:43am On Feb 22, 2020
Join our whatsapp group through the link below.
We will be updating us on the various steps to complete your registration, possible question to be asked and others.
I welcome u in advance

https:///Ih79WB3Pa5Q4mQ4ZZABjHE

The picture below contain the full link to the group.

You just manually type,
Note : replace the "dot" with "."

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/Ih79WB3Pa5Q4mQ4ZZABjHE

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by pes2019: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2020
pes2019:
Join our whatsapp group through the link below.
We will be updating us on the various steps to complete your registration, possible question to be asked and others.
I welcome u in advance

https:///Ih79WB3Pa5Q4mQ4ZZABjHE

The picture below contain the full link to the group.

You just manually type,
Note : replace the "dot" with "."

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/Ih79WB3Pa5Q4mQ4ZZABjHE

Link to past questions and answers below
all for free
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F-V8UdIQQCeJn9AFFxgzGyUvMErYShpH/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2020
emmieachichi:
@tmg2015 I just got dis from nysc portal for does that did not have to serve or get call up number, but exemption cert.

Graduates who have served in the Armed forces (i.e Army, Navy, and Air Force) or the Nigeria Police for a period of more than 9 months are exempted from the National Service. Graduate member staff of security of Security agencies - NSO, SSS, DIA and NIA is also exempted from National service. Each graduate in these categories must upload photocopy of ID card of their establishment and letter from such military / security establishment confirming that he / she is / was their personnel. Members of the armed forces desirous for concessional deployment and have served less than Nine months in service are expected to upload letter of introduction from the command.

what number would you suggest they write for this inec recruitment if they want to apply? Nysc call up number or nysc cert number??Pls endeavor to answer

LOL
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2020
DaluChris:

oga na lie!
if it's call up number it means all serving corp members can apply na
please don't create additional problem to the site problem we are facing

We have been on this issue since yesterday, oga doesn't want to reason the matter or understand.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by explosiveskull(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2020
cheesy
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2020
Anowax:
Leave the guy to wallow in his ignorance. Since he has refused to listen to every other person's view except his. He didn't even look at a scenario of someone who was called up for service but didn't eventually complete the service. Somethings don't need stressing. This issue is even too elementary for people to argue over

Just too elementary, I tell you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (79) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.