Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply (296547 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
Some people can never accept they are wrong, I think even if Jesus himself tries to correct them, they will find ways to say they are grammatically & logically correct.

let me speak like a true Nigerian, if you like write A0 or 00 or GM or even ur BVN no. Na u sabi

3 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by emmieachichi: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
@tmg2015 I just got dis from nysc portal for does that did not have to serve or get call up number, but exemption cert.

Graduates who have served in the Armed forces (i.e Army, Navy, and Air Force) or the Nigeria Police for a period of more than 9 months are exempted from the National Service. Graduate member staff of security of Security agencies - NSO, SSS, DIA and NIA is also exempted from National service. Each graduate in these categories must upload photocopy of ID card of their establishment and letter from such military / security establishment confirming that he / she is / was their personnel. Members of the armed forces desirous for concessional deployment and have served less than Nine months in service are expected to upload letter of introduction from the command.

what number would you suggest they write for this inec recruitment if they want to apply? Nysc call up number or nysc cert number??Pls endeavor to answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by xanderj22(m): 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
ALCRIS23:
Anyone heard about NYSC RECRUITMENT?
Yea am already on it. What do they mean by NYSC Video CV URL?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Desmo240(f): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Using a system or smartphone (tecnok7) which one works better?? Please I don't want to make any mistakes
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by GraceSmile1(f): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
If surely NYSC is recruiting, kindly send the link.Can't seem to find it on their official page.Thanks
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by TGM2015: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
emmieachichi:
@tmg2015 I just got dis from nysc portal for does that did not have to serve or get call up number, but exemption cert.

Graduates who have served in the Armed forces (i.e Army, Navy, and Air Force) or the Nigeria Police for a period of more than 9 months are exempted from the National Service. Graduate member staff of security of Security agencies - NSO, SSS, DIA and NIA is also exempted from National service. Each graduate in these categories must upload photocopy of ID card of their establishment and letter from such military / security establishment confirming that he / she is / was their personnel. Members of the armed forces desirous for concessional deployment and have served less than Nine months in service are expected to upload letter of introduction from the command.

what number would you suggest they write for this inec recruitment if they want to apply? Nysc call up number or nysc cert number??Pls endeavor to answer
First, you need to understand different between those who served and those who are exempted in terms of labour law and employment in Nigeria. Secondly, you need to understand why almost all companies require Discharge Certificates for graduates entry jobs.

Again, my argument is not on which of those numbers applicants are to use, as both will be accepted, but on what each of the number represents. From what someone posted, the NYSC number field has a default value of zero, meaning they knew some applicant may not have NYSC number.

No to your question, those categories of people should leave the default values of zero because they did not have NYSC number but if they wish, they can input their certificate number.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Rejoice04(f): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
comtem2011:
my dear, you can. Everything is luck.

I already applied for level 9-14 due to age. I am 36yo.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by DaluChris(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
TGM2015:

You people are writing your NYSC certificate number. Your NYSC NUMBER is your callup number starting with NYSC/...

oga na lie!
if it's call up number it means all serving corp members can apply na
please don't create additional problem to the site problem we are facing

5 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
TGM2015:

That number you are calling NYSC number is a pre-printed number, that is, it is a number printed by the company that printed all NYSC certificates. If you go to NYSC office and you are fortunate to see a blank NYSC certificate, you will see the A00XXXXX thing. In fact all certificates for almost all exempted and discharged Corps members has been printed with the DG signature already, and all these certificates already has the certificate number.

There is a popular case, the case of Kemi the Ex Finance Minister. She was issued one of those unused pre-printed certificate. It was discovered that the lettering on her certificate is not the same as other certificate in the same batch and the signature on the certificate was a signature of another (former) DG as at the certificate issuance date. NYSC has a records of the certificate number but has no record of the NYSC code.

Anyway, both numbers are acceptable except where the company provides a clue on the application form/portal. To this end, I can't help you guys beyond this. If you still believe you are right, then you are but always know that the A00XXXXX number is not printed on the certificate by NYSC but by the company that printed the certificate for NYSC. Until someone has issue, one will never know which of the numbers is more important. I just prayed that you will not encounter a situation that will proof to you, which number is relevant to NYSC among the two numbers. Thank you.

Eh! Eleyi gidigan o.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Victorious1000: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Pls I successfully uploaded a passport but it didn't show on my generated slip

Any solution?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Lekison(m): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
xanderj22:

Yea am already on it. What do they mean by NYSC Video CV URL?
Bro please help with the NYSC recruitment link
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by xanderj22(m): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lekison:
Bro please help with the NYSC recruitment link
http://candidate.nyscjobs.org
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Esji80(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
hmmmm ; I never thought that this issue of NYSC Cert No. Will be a topic of debate to anybody that is a regular member of this job vacancies or any real job hunter via this section.

Serving corpers can use their Call up numbers since they don't have certificates yet.

Likewise those with Exemption or Exclusion letter.

Don't forget there are ND and NCE holders who dont even have any NYSC number.

Whether you use your NYSC state code or Jamb or matric number :::::: it doesn't matter na to get d job that matters oo

Best wishes

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by achiever1991: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
candidate.nyscjobs.org/account/register

NYSC recruitment link... Do it asap
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by xanderj22(m): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
achiever1991:
candidate.nyscjobs.org/account/register

NYSC recruitment link... Do it asap
Bro what do they mean by NYSC Video CV URL?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by tmgtreasure(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
This one na TGM not tmg...
Oga na wa oo.. you dey argue ooo...
With all different illustration, you go still bend like this like that..
Na Law you study

TGM2015:

First, you need to understand different between those who served and those who are exempted in terms of labour law and employment in Nigeria. Secondly, you need to understand why almost all companies require Discharge Certificates for graduates entry jobs.

Again, my argument is not on which of those numbers applicants are to use, as both will be accepted, but on what each of the number represents. From what someone posted, the NYSC number field has a default value of zero, meaning they knew some applicant may not have NYSC number.

No to your question, those categories of people should leave the default values of zero because they did not have NYSC number but if they wish, they can input their certificate number.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by tmgtreasure(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
Na wa for you...
Do your findings well before you mislead people.
The Ex minister was exempted on Age ground, so where is the call up number on the certificate.

TGM2015:

That number you are calling NYSC number is a pre-printed number, that is, it is a number printed by the company that printed all NYSC certificates. If you go to NYSC office and you are fortunate to see a blank NYSC certificate, you will see the A00XXXXX thing. In fact all certificates for almost all exempted and discharged Corps members has been printed with the DG signature already, and all these certificates already has the certificate number.

There is a popular case, the case of Kemi the Ex Finance Minister. She was issued one of those unused pre-printed certificate. It was discovered that the lettering on her certificate is not the same as other certificate in the same batch and the signature on the certificate was a signature of another (former) DG as at the certificate issuance date. NYSC has a records of the certificate number but has no record of the NYSC code.

Anyway, both numbers are acceptable except where the company provides a clue on the application form/portal. To this end, I can't help you guys beyond this. If you still believe you are right, then you are but always know that the A00XXXXX number is not printed on the certificate by NYSC but by the company that printed the certificate for NYSC. Until someone has issue, one will never know which of the numbers is more important. I just prayed that you will not encounter a situation that will proof to you, which number is relevant to NYSC among the two numbers. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by TGM2015: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
tmgtreasure:
This one na TGM not tmg...
Oga na wa oo.. you dey argue ooo...
With all different illustration, you go still bend like this like that..
Na Law you study

What is the debate on? Which number is NYSC number right? Now write the NYSC in full, National Youth Service Corps Number , which of the number is one service number.

One thing about facts is that no matter the angle you looked at it, you will always arrived at the same conclusion. Here I close my comment of this matter.

A very big Thank you to all who engaged my posts, you are welcome.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Anowax(m): 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
Juliearth:

Inec does not need your call up number. It expires after your service year. Organizations ask for the nysc number ( the number starting with A) to ensure that you have truly served and have completed your service year. How do you think they would differentiate ( at this level) those who exempted, those who have not completed their service year and those who are still serving?
If its the call up number that they need, then even those in camp would apply(an act greatly shunned at by employers).... This isnt rocket science and a no brainer.

Leave the guy to wallow in his ignorance. Since he has refused to listen to every other person's view except his. He didn't even look at a scenario of someone who was called up for service but didn't eventually complete the service. Somethings don't need stressing. This issue is even too elementary for people to argue over

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Thelma34: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lol...Y will smone even argue that callup number is now Nysc number...well maybe this is ur first time of applying for a job....what will an organization use ur callup number to do, it all ends immediately u finish serving ...NYSC number is @the top right of the discharge cert...with A0..
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Sunny042(m): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
pls I used red background instead of the white background. and I have printed the slip. Hope the passport red background wouldn't affect.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Fucklove(m): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
And TGM2015 wants to be Inec chairman with this mentalilty. Inconclusive elections and ballot snatching would be the order of the day. Young man stay calm and learn from the gurus or i will get your application terminated asap. Be guided.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Fucklove(m): 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sunny042:
pls I used red background instead of the white background. and I have printed the slip. Hope the passport red background wouldn't affect.
Go gift yourself a chilled bottle of beer and sound sleep. Your application is accepted. You have nothing to worry.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Lekison(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Desmo240:
Using a system or smartphone (tecnok7) which one works better?? Please I don't want to make any mistakes

System
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
Anowax:
Leave the guy to wallow in his ignorance. Since he has refused to listen to every other person's view except his. He didn't even look at a scenario of someone who was called up for service but didn't eventually complete the service. Somethings don't need stressing. This issue is even too elementary for people to argue over

Its such a shame.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
I wonder why you guys won't just drop this nysc number issue. If somebody decides to put his fathers phone number there, how is that any of our problem. Stop arguing with people who don't want to listen please.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by TGM2015: 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fucklove:
And TGM2015 wants to be Inec chairman with this mentalilty. Inconclusive elections and ballot snatching would be the order of the day. Young man stay calm and learn from the gurus or i will get your application terminated asap. Be guided.
If you believe it is INEC Chairman that causes inconclusive elections and ballot snatching, then I have nothing to discuss with you.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by oazeez1991(m): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sunny042:

Background color 4 passport wasn't specify, ol dey instruct is, plain background which cud be any color, but just must be single color ol 2hru.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by Anowax(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
TGM2015:

You people are writing your NYSC certificate number. Your NYSC NUMBER is your callup number starting with NYSC/...
Oga just dey your dey... Stop being foolish and also stop quoting me as my response wasn't directed to you.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by ChukwuToobig(m): 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Having issues with uploading your Passport on the INEC Recruitment portal? Help from above is on the way. Call or WhatsApp 07062916200. Then, send the prospective passport to me through WhatsApp for photoediting
Re: INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply by TGM2015: 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Anowax:
Oga just dey your dey... Stop being foolish and also stop quoting me as my response wasn't directed to you.
Has it reach the level of being foolish? Okay, thank you for your kind word.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (79) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.