Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism (108267 Views)

Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal / Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by tallfish145(m): 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

He will be reinstated again.

You dey ask why? Hmmmm even the VC fit be their member!
Rector not VC
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Jimbadly: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tumbulum:
Is joining an occult against the law of this country? For the fact that they were not caught murdering people, I see no reason Why the police should parade them as criminals.
Have they done worst than what bokoharam and herdsmen are doing and yet the federal government is pampering them.
Lets be reasonable for once and stop allowing emotions to detect our thinking. There is freedom of association in this country.

Thunder fire you mofo for this inane comment.
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Halo22: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
Axemen and their show off.... I keep telling them that they will be always exposed.
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Tumbulum: 5:28am On Feb 12, 2020
Jimbadly:

Thunder fire you mofo for this inane comment.
i should have ignored you but let me advise you to do away with sentiments and let's discuss logically?
Do you know a cult group called the buccaneers? Do you know that they are a registered group in Nigeria?
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Jimbadly: 7:12am On Feb 12, 2020
Tumbulum:
i should have ignored you but let me advise you to do away with sentiments and let's discuss logically?
Do you know a cult group called the buccaneers? Do you know that they are a registered group in Nigeria?

Dude, I do no care about which organization is registered or not registered, your assertion that anyone is free to associate with any criminal organization in Nigeria is an inane comment. It's like suggesting that one has the freedom to associate with any gang whether they are involved in criminal activities or not. It's like saying that one is at liberty to join a car snatching gang, and there is nothing wrong in that. That's absolutely absurd and preposterous.

Black Axxe, Vikings, Eiye, Buccaneers, etc and all other so-called cults in universities and institutions of higher learning in Nigeria are all criminal gangs involved in the most atrocious criminal activities like thuggery, armed robbery, extortion, violence, murder, intimidation, rape, etc. And to assert that it is wrong to arrest an SUG president caught in the middle of the night, in the forest carrying out a so-called initiation where the new recruits are tortured in the most brutal and dehumanising ways to induct them into the gang, is nothing but inane and asinine.

As it is, it is you who should be apply reason and logic and do away with sentiments.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Tumbulum: 7:39am On Feb 12, 2020
Jimbadly:

Dude, I do no care about which organization is registered or not registered, your assertion that anyone is free to associate with any criminal organization in Nigeria is an inane comment. It's like suggesting that one has the freedom to associate with any gang whether they are involved in criminal activities or not. It's like saying that one is at liberty to join a car snatching gang, and there is nothing wrong in that. That's absolutely absurd and preposterous.

Black Axxe, Vikings, Eiye, Buccaneers, etc and all other so-called cults in universities and institutions of higher learning in Nigeria are all criminal gangs involved in the most atrocious criminal activities like thuggery, armed robbery, extortion, violence, murder, intimidation, rape, etc. And to assert that it is wrong to arrest an SUG president caught in the middle of the night, in the forest carrying out a so-called initiation where the new recruits are tortured in the most brutal and dehumanising ways to induct them into the gang, is nothing but inane and asinine.

As it is, it is you who should be apply reason and logic and do away with sentiments.
if buccaneers is a criminal organization why then do you think the government of Nigeria register them as an organization? Cultism is an age long practice and is not going away anytime soon. We have plenty of them and many politicians and big business men are all members of the group. We must different between individuals committing crimes and belonging to an association.
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Bahddo(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2020
Tumbulum:
if buccaneers is a criminal organization why then do you think the government of Nigeria register them as an organization? Cultism is an age long practice and is not going away anytime soon. We have plenty of them and many politicians and big business men are all members of the group. We must different between individuals committing crimes and belonging to an association.
Mr cultist, why do we have a Special Anti-Cultism Squad in Nigeria if there is nothing wrong with being in a cult?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by shogsman(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Tumbulum:
now you have resulted to another angle to make your point. What kind of VPN do you use? Is it the one free download from google play store? Common be reasonable for once.
Anybody can choose any location for their meetings. I don't matter if they do their meetings in the bushes.
You would have made more sense if Nigerian are currently practicing cultism like how it was originally supposed to be.
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by blueAgent(m): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
agarawu23:
Look at their cheap material cloth with poor drawing. Cultists wey no get 50k for account. I don't even know what they are archiving in cultism. You just cause trouble, fight over woman, kill yourself, do party and scatter it, snatch people's gf, threaten freshers and so on. No salary ooooo

I Concur.

1 Like

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by blueAgent(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
seunfape:
We did not blend with uniform during my time,anyway cultism is bad but it will give you experience about what is really happening in the cult world,though no one wish to graduate as Jew man but if you join and eventually graduate, just thank your Lord. The risks are more than the benefits. I always happy to share my past experience as a x cultist but now am a graduate am also living a cleansed life. Pick from my statements.

Who said you are free?
I have seen and heard of X cultists who were clipped long after they left the system.

1 Like

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2020
Oluwapluto:
Yeah....Na Ifo guy
OK bro
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 14, 2020
Tumbulum:
Close ur ignorant mouth there.. As if all the major frats are not registered. The registered associations and the campus frats are one body with different covering... Some even took it further creating & championing ngo's that are secret channels for evil politicians & public office holders to key into their Good Cause

Don't use ur words to encourage or deceive anyone into joining.
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Thelannister: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
PLATO1U:

Please help with the photo and ur price tag

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by PLATO1U(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
Thelannister:

Photo nko?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! / The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.