Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls (2498 Views)

I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix / How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by MagneticMan: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hi Guys, my name is Kolade Tony. About 10 years ago, I was a young naive and lonely guy who found it very difficult to talk with or even approach Pretty women. After a lot of disappointment and failure, I decided to do something to change my life. I made friends with a lot of players and I learnt how to be very good with women.

I am about to tell you 3 easy things you can do to make ladies see you as an attractive guy.
A whole lot of men have no idea about what they can do to SPARK attraction with women.
These set of guys go ahead and try to win the heart of these ladies by buying her gifts or taking her on numerous dates or doing everything to try to please her.
The bitter truth is that these type of activities will only make you end up in the friendzone and ‘Mr Nice Guy’ Zone.
A woman cannot have that gut level attraction for you if she sees you as ‘Just a friend’.
Women see attraction differently than men. There are a lot of things that women look out for in a man to know if they should be attracted to him or not.
The following are things you can do that will increase your attraction to women.

1. Be The Man: I know this sounds somehow but hear me out.
Being a man is more than just having a d**k. Being a man requires you to be confident, DECISIVE, have a plan, not scared of life or of people. Being a man is approaching a lady and not being scared to say what's on your mind. Being a man is not being a puppy to any girl. Being a man is being in control of your emotions and not letting it get the best of you. Being a man is making a decision when it is necessary.
Most guys are being controlled by girls. These guys always try to please these ladies.
It is almost impossible for a lady to become attracted to you if you don’t act like the man.

2. Don’t Be Boring & Predictable: 90% of the guys that come around ladies are boring and these girls can predict what they want to say.
If you can be predicted, there is nothing about you that will be attractive to any lady.
Think about the last time you were watching a boring movie. I am sure your brain cannot remember half of the things that happened in that movie.
It is the same for girls. If you are boring & predictable and there is nothing unique about you, there is no way they can be attracted to you. They will just place you as ‘one of the other guys’.
You have to learn how to have interesting conversations and also how to do exciting things that will get her heart pumping hard.

3. Flirt: Flirting increases the chemistry between you and a lady and also increases the sexual tension. As much as possible, you should start flirting with a lady very early in the conversation. You will be surprised by her response. One of the ways you can flirt is by teasing her and giving her a hard time in a playful way.
Once you start flirting with ladies, you become attractive in her eyes.

I don't want to make this too long so I will stop here.
I hope you enjoyed what yo just read. You can ask your questions here.
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by Froshloaded: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nice writeup
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by MagneticMan: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
smiley smiley Thanks boss
Froshloaded:
Nice writeup
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by Petyprincess(f): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
My list
No 1: have money
2:have money
3:i repeat have money!!!

4 Likes

Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
Petyprincess:
My list
Only broke ladies think this way

2 Likes

Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by MagneticMan: 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
haha. Guys, girls will say this and they will end up turning you into their personal ATM while they will be cheating on you with other guys who understand the secrets of attraction. BE GUIDED KINGS.
Petyprincess:
My list

1 Like

Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by Petyprincess(f): 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
Shibaraba:

Only broke guys will get offended of my choice smiley
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by NYCnextStop(m): 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
Go and make money op. That’s the only language ladies understand
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by MagneticMan: 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
OK
NYCnextStop:
Go and make money op. That’s the only language ladies understand
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
grin
Petyprincess:
My list
I love your personality. Very out going.
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Petyprincess:

No one's offended lady. Farmers don't like herdsmen in their farms. Only buyers and investors.
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by ScotMisile: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Op, all these will only make you to become her pet out of sympathy.

Once a while,you may start hearing things like....id Iike you to meet with my boss....am inky with that guy for his money and Connection......So,what's the point... just become the chairman....datzoll
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by Petyprincess(f): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
grin I love your personality. Very out going.
Lol sometimes I'm just being sarcastic cheesy,that's why i laugh when people take my comment to heart here grin
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by Kingsteve(m): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Shibaraba:

You mean she's a destitute?

Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by Froshloaded: 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Petyprincess:

So you are admitting that you are broke and you are trying to live off a man.. Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
smiley
Petyprincess:

Lol sometimes I'm just being sarcastic cheesy,that's why i laugh when people take my comment to heart here grin
me too. Nigerians are uptight. What do you expect...?

I like that you're here. It's cool wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by MagneticMan: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
A man who is a MAN can NEVER EVER become the pet of any lady. Especially a lady that he is not married to.
ScotMisile:
Op, all these will only make you to become her pet out of sympathy.

Once a while,you may start hearing things like....id Iike you to meet with my boss....am inky with that guy for his money and Connection......So,what's the point... just become the chairman....datzoll

Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by Bohr: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
You're on point OP ��
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
That immbecile that says make money and make more money is only being manipulative.

Some foools, will make the mistake of listening to her. And still go on to do blood- money ritual or some ilegal shiits to " attract the so called beautiful or sexy gals".

Take note, there will be a better spender of money. When the money is low, the gals leave.

Develop yourself in such a way that the beautiful and intellectual ladies will be naturally attracted to you. Money is not the answer.
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
This right here is a terribly broke girl looking for an unfortunate guy to leech on.
Petyprincess:
My list
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by Preshy561(f): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nonsense list if you don't have money.
Trash trash trash.
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by MagneticMan: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
OK
Preshy561:
Nonsense list if you don't have money.
Trash trash trash.
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 11, 2020
Nice write up....

But do you know in everything in life there is always a short cut..

Guys don't stress yourself...HAVE MONEY EVERYTHING IS DONE
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 11, 2020
Preshy561:
Nonsense list if you don't have money. Trash trash trash.

Owerri imsu sistitute in her whoring stage spottedgringrin

1 Like

Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by MagneticMan: 7:18am On Feb 11, 2020
Money is a shortcut to getting LOW QUALITY women who don't really like you. They only like your bank account.
If you are looking to meet GREAT ladies, money should be the last thing on your mind.
I am NOT saying that you shouldn't get rich ooo. Of course you should do everything it takes to become very comfortable BUT don't become anybody's personal ATM.
Your money should only be enjoyed by girls who deserve it.
GOOD MORNING.
HardeyGold:
Nice write up....

But do you know in everything in life there is always a short cut..

Guys don't stress yourself...HAVE MONEY EVERYTHING IS DONE
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 11, 2020
MagneticMan:
Money is a shortcut to getting LOW QUALITY women who don't really like you. They only like your bank account.
If you are looking to meet GREAT ladies, money should be the last thing on your mind.
I am NOT saying that you shouldn't get rich ooo. Of course you should do everything it takes to become very comfortable BUT don't become anybody's personal ATM.
Your money should only be enjoyed by girls who deserve it.
GOOD MORNING.

Am sorry sir... But you are just beating around the bush... 99% of women naw.. love money

Haven't you seem a situation where a woman dump her husband because of money ... Because of improper care...

There is no argument here bro..... Don't have money....

In this generation my brother there is no love...money make the love okay���
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by MrCork: 7:50am On Feb 11, 2020
MagneticMan:
Hi Guys, my name is Kolade Tony. About 10 years ago, I was a young naive and lonely guy who found it very difficult to talk with or even approach Pretty women. After a lot of disappointment and failure, I decided to do something to change my life. I made friends with a lot of players and I learnt how to be very good with women.

I am about to tell you 3 easy things you can do to make ladies see you as an attractive guy.
A whole lot of men have no idea about what they can do to SPARK attraction with women.
These set of guys go ahead and try to win the heart of these ladies by buying her gifts or taking her on numerous dates or doing everything to try to please her.
The bitter truth is that these type of activities will only make you end up in the friendzone and ‘Mr Nice Guy’ Zone.
A woman cannot have that gut level attraction for you if she sees you as ‘Just a friend’.
Women see attraction differently than men. There are a lot of things that women look out for in a man to know if they should be attracted to him or not.
The following are things you can do that will increase your attraction to women.

Being a man is more than just having a d**k. Being a man requires you to be confident, DECISIVE, have a plan, not scared of life or of people. Being a man is approaching a lady and not being scared to say what's on your mind. Being a man is not being a puppy to any girl. Being a man is being in control of your emotions and not letting it get the best of you. Being a man is making a decision when it is necessary.
Most guys are being controlled by girls. These guys always try to please these ladies.
It is almost impossible for a lady to become attracted to you if you don’t act like the man.

2. Don’t Be Boring & Predictable: 90% of the guys that come around ladies are boring and these girls can predict what they want to say.
If you can be predicted, there is nothing about you that will be attractive to any lady.
Think about the last time you were watching a boring movie. I am sure your brain cannot remember half of the things that happened in that movie.
It is the same for girls. If you are boring & predictable and there is nothing unique about you, there is no way they can be attracted to you. They will just place you as ‘one of the other guys’.
You have to learn how to have interesting conversations and also how to do exciting things that will get her heart pumping hard.

3. Flirt: Flirting increases the chemistry between you and a lady and also increases the sexual tension. As much as possible, you should start flirting with a lady very early in the conversation. You will be surprised by her response. One of the ways you can flirt is by teasing her and giving her a hard time in a playful way.

angry
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by MrCork: 7:53am On Feb 11, 2020
MagneticMan:

..bro...this is not gonna work wit nairaland females....they behave too Nigerian!!(real talk) angry
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by ScotMisile: 7:59am On Feb 11, 2020
MagneticMan:
A man who is a MAN can NEVER EVER become the pet of any lady. Especially a lady that he is not married to.
I can see you are speaking from personal experience and not from collective history.
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by MagneticMan: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2020
I did NOT say that you shoud not have money. Money is very important and anyone that says otherwise is a devil.
What I said is that you should NOT try to win a lady's heart with money.
They are 2 different things,
Thanks
HardeyGold:

Am sorry sir... But you are just beating around the bush... 99% of women naw.. love money

Haven't you seem a situation where a woman dump her husband because of money ... Because of improper care...

There is no argument here bro..... Don't have money....

In this generation my brother there is no love...money make the love okay���
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by jeff1607(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2020
Petyprincess:
My list No 1: have money 2:have money 3:i repeat have money!!!

sure u ain't under genjutsu?
officer Sasuke take over
Re: How To Become Irresistible To Beautiful And Sexy Girls by Ekemeze: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Locked Me Up! / My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission / Can Postinor 2 Flush Out Sperm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.