Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission (2517 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / She’s Too Desperate / Another Woman Dumped Before Wedding Day:is She Too Desperate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by Bigshoe2028: 12:31am On Jun 27, 2021
My new girlfriend just three months is too desperate to get admission into university

She love everything about campus life not about the studies , just to have freedom and always gist with her friend

She is 21

Am planning to settled down next year and she is the best candidate so far , she respects me and not too demanding , and don't disturb me too much , am always with her but I can't swear na only me dey oil her engine , but it is always fresh and tight as I left it

I confided in one of my best friend and told him that if she gets admission that I will dump her , am planing to engage her on On October but I have called off everything

My friend said am over reacting and she can enter school and still be like she is now ,

From what I have read in this forum she dey her LovePeddler age and once she enter school she is for the street and with experience it is true to some level

Am I over reacting or should I allow time settle everything

Before u said I don't love her , biko I have collected enough bites from girls even if I dey cum now I dey open my eyes wide open
I love her but my eyes and mind is open

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by doggedfighter(f): 12:42am On Jun 27, 2021
So she should abandon her dreams so you can continue enjoying sex with her?

No single encouragement from you because your target is her tight pussy.

Every woman should stay away from your kind.

Dream killer !

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by Bigshoe2028: 12:55am On Jun 27, 2021
doggedfighter:
So she abandon her dreams so you can continue enjoying sex with her?

No single encouragement from you because your target is her pussy.

Dream killer !

grin grin scroll up and read again coz if u did read my post u will not be vomiting this

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 27, 2021
Once She enters school, she’s gone. Even juju sef cannot hold her. If She comes back to you, just know that another guy must have entered her room and ransack everywhere,

But If you want to endure, please be man enough not to call her always. Anytime you call her and She don’t pick, just know she’s “busy, reading her books”

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by akube34: 1:06am On Jun 27, 2021
Bigshoe2028:
My new girlfriend just three months is too desperate to get admission into university

She love everything about campus life not about the studies , just to have freedom and always gist with her friend

She is 21

Am planning to settled down next year and she is the best candidate so far , she respects me and not too demanding , and don't disturb me too much , am always with her but I can't swear na only me dey oil her engine , but it is always fresh and tight as I left it

I confided in one of my best friend and told him that if she gets admission that I will dump her , am planing to engage her on On October but I have called off everything

My friend said am over reacting and she can enter school and still be like she is now ,

From what I have read in this forum she dey her LovePeddler age and once she enter school she is for the street and with experience it is true to some level

Before u said I don't love her , biko I have collected enough bites from girls even if I dey cum now I dey open my eyes wide open
see it’s normal for someone her age to fantasize about Uni, just put the marriage plan on hold for now, by the way, shez still very young.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by jiveto8957: 1:33am On Jun 27, 2021
oh
Bigshoe2028:

grin grin scroll up and read again coz if u did read my post u will not be vomiting this
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by LadyRosa(f): 1:45am On Jun 27, 2021
Please dump her as soon as she gains admission. It's going to save her loads of your insecurities. Ultimately, you sef go rest.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by Conner44: 1:49am On Jun 27, 2021
oga if you love her then marry her before sending her to school.

a few guys will puck her but because she has a husband they will not tell her to give them some kain dangerous styles like:

standing ovation (aka hold burglary)
roundabout (aka touch ya toes)
snake in the monkey shadow (aka forget your pant and wedding ring in my house)

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by chatinent: 2:36am On Jun 27, 2021
If the feelings of insecurities will come, dump and and have rest of mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by Angelacruz: 5:01am On Jun 27, 2021
Smh for d both of uu
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by danietohbadt(m): 6:18am On Jun 27, 2021
She's 21, and you feel she's ripe enough for marriage bah?

She hasn't even gained admission and you want to engage her.

I pity you okay cos in the end

* you'll foot her bills in the university including her tuition fees

*other guys will f*ck her mercilessly in school

* she'll eventually fall in love with another guy

*You'll be the biggest loser here

PREMIUM TEARS IS LOADING.

if you like carry your head like Agama lizard head enter the problem wey dey your front so. Na you know

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by BarrSly: 8:17am On Jun 27, 2021
Oh my geeee

Consider your bitch as good as gone

The moment she’s in college niggas gone dig her guts (x2)

I’m sorry geeeee just dig her guts as many times as possible till she f@cking buuhhhh.

The moment she steps into campus, she’s going to have niggas I mean Wolves running down on her just waiting to tear her pants apart and spread dem cheeks wide open aaahhhh like spongebobs mouth.

Meanwhile if you are still doubting what I’m saying then I leave you with this vlog post by my mentor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfLVNjdabkU&t=1s

Stay Cold.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2021
I laugh you OP..
She never enter school hey she is mad about campus life..
It seems like you never went to a tertiary institution specifically a Uni..
When I was an undergraduate, wetin we do People girlfriends , Fiancee and Wives for school eeh..
I pity you.. I remember when I dey fuckkk one 100level student then.. I was in 300l.. her boyfriend wey dey Faraway village come know say I dey tear em fresh girl pussy.. d guy call and I pick am.. he begin dey treathen em Fada say em be Cultist say em go kpuff me.. I tell am say before school go close, I must slack em princess ToTo and I did it...
Rip to any Girl Pussy wey enter Uni..
No cap..

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2021
Conner44:
oga if you love her then marry her before sending her to school.

a few guys will puck her but because she has a husband they will not tell her to give them some kain dangerous styles like:

standing ovation (aka hold burglary)
roundabout (aka touch ya toes)
snake in the monkey shadow (aka forget your pant and wedding ring in my house)

Bros.. it's not fair ooo.. see as you make me laugh like fool for church now... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2021
LadyRosa:
Please dump her as soon as she gains admission. It's going to save her loads of your insecurities. Ultimately, you sef go rest.

Continue Wailing... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2021
danietohbadt:

She hasn't even gained admission and you want to engage her.

I pity you okay cos in the end

* you'll foot her bills in the university including her tuition fees

*other guys will f*ck her mercilessly in school

* she'll eventually fall in love with another guy

*You'll be the biggest loser here

PREMIUM TEARS IS LOADING.

if you like carry your head like Agama lizard head enter the problem wey dey your front so. Na you know

No mind the SIMP of an OP..
I go still read in premium larger tears story here..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by danietohbadt(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

No mind the SIMP of an OP.. I go still read in premium larger tears story here..

Lol.... he go soon get sense

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by TimFisher2: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2021
doggedfighter:
So she abandon her dreams so you can continue enjoying sex with her?

No single encouragement from you because your target is her pussy.

Dream killer !

Madam i don notice you too much....you dey always misyarn

Wetin be her own target?

Wey dey make am rush enter school...no be the same pucci wey she wan go dey share?

Which dreams? Dreams kii you there!... dreams indeed!

Ask her the Minister of Finance...she will tell you Mary Selessor

Well not really surprised....apart from puccini..which other thing can you offer

Now watch as she pick offense and later still go back using sexual gratification as a reward

Una matter tire me!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by sweet7oyin(m): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2021
If you feel you are the prize
If you feel you are irreplaceable

U wunt be worried gee.

You have obviously made her the prize "the chosen one"

That dosent exist bro
If she bleeps someone else you move on cause she dosent deserve you
If she stays loyal then alright marry her cause she is lucky to have made the right decision.

Stop bothering about stuffs you can't control and focus on your self

She should be saying i don't want to lose him not vice versa

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by LaFemmeStacie: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2021
First of all, Mr Poster how old are you? Did you go to school?
Apart from sex what else do you have to offer that girl?
What's your plan for her since you don't want her to go to school?
Have you discussed such plans with her?

Please stop fucking another man's future wife since you've lost interest in together forever with her.

However, if really you love her like you claim, sit her down and discuss your fears and insecurities with her in a language she'll understand. Then you both can agree on a path to take.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by LadyRosa(f): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Continue Wailing... grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by karkinase(m): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
LaFemmeStacie:
First of all, Mr Poster how old are you? Did you go to school?
Apart from sex what else do you have to offer that girl?
What's your plan for her since you don't want her to go to school?
Have you discussed such plans with her?

Please stop fucking another man's future wife since you've lost interest in together forever with her.

However, if really you love her like you claim, sit her down and discuss your fears and insecurities with her in a language she'll understand. Then you both can agree on a path to take.
Nice words
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by Pricelessruby(f): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin
Carchoice:
Once She enters school, she’s gone. Even juju sef cannot hold her. If She comes back to you, just know that another guy must have entered her room and ransack everywhere,

But If you want to endure, please be man enough not to call her always. Anytime you call her and She don’t pick, just know she’s “busy, reading her books”
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by Theboy21: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by AngelicDamsel(f): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
21.......set awon grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by tosaino95(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
I laugh you OP..
She never enter school hey she is mad about campus life..
It seems like you never went to a tertiary institution specifically a Uni..
When I was an undergraduate, wetin we do People girlfriends , Fiancee and Wives for school eeh..
I pity you.. I remember when I dey fuckkk one 100level student then.. I was in 300l.. her boyfriend wey dey Faraway village come know say I dey tear em fresh girl pussy.. d guy call and I pick am.. he begin dey treathen em Fada say em be Cultist say em go kpuff me.. I tell am say before school go close, I must slack em princess ToTo and I did it...
Rip to any Girl Pussy wey enter Uni..
No cap..
Op shey you see this although some might be like but many will be.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by frozen70(f): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
Bigshoe2028:

She is 21

I think she has heard a lot about school life in the university

She wants to experience it
You can suspend everything about engaging her for now and give her time to watch her on how she will behave after getting admitted into school

Or you leave her to find her bearing
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by Elporo(m): 5:56am On Jun 28, 2021
danietohbadt:

No nah when she graduate for olosho work at 27. Na that time she go ripe for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Desperate To Get Admission by Womanizer(m): 6:04am On Jun 28, 2021
Bigshoe2028:

Leave the girl to go and taste freedom and be with other guys so she can be sure that she really wants to be with you

The real question is - Why are you so desperate to tie down a 21 year old lady?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn Spamming The Right Way / It All Started With A Slap / Help: I Can't Cum With CD On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.