Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? (8609 Views)

Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / MEN SEE What TrĂ¡madol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by vicben27(m): 7:29am On Feb 11, 2020
Beckysexy:
A normal sex should be between 1 to 2 hours
My perspective tho.
well done Ma. you will be marrying super Man l guess. don't go and kill someone's Son Ooh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by Beckysexy(f): 7:29am On Feb 11, 2020
Kingrexyl:
30 minutes, sex is not a marathon race, so don't kill yourself.
I didn't know that before until now that you're telling me.
Rubbish.
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by Beckysexy(f): 7:31am On Feb 11, 2020
vicben27:
well done Ma. you will be marrying super Man l guess. don't go and kill someone's Son Ooh
Who is this one again ?
Sigh
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by vicben27(m): 7:38am On Feb 11, 2020
Beckysexy:
Who is this one again ? Sigh
Bae is sweet psycho less l forgot
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Beckysexy:

Sksksk

Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by Beckysexy(f): 7:48am On Feb 11, 2020
vicben27:
Bae is sweet psycho less l forgot
Lol
Who's your bae?
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by vicben27(m): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2020
Beckysexy:

Lol
Who's your bae?
you are a Bae Sweedy, Bae, Could mean girlfriend, friend or a sweet psycho like you senorita
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by MrCork: 8:00am On Feb 11, 2020
Michaelfucker:
How long should a normal sex last? embarassed

well women complain I last too long..**4 hour non stop.**
.thats y they call me Mr Cork
wink
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by MrCork: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
30 min

for you n who??.....
..30 minute kp...30 minute ni(shake my head twice)
angry
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by backbone503(m): 8:24am On Feb 11, 2020
Beckysexy:

I don't know for you oh.

You're selfish and not being considerate then. You think se e easy to pound for 1-2hrs?
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by Beckysexy(f): 8:54am On Feb 11, 2020
backbone503:

You're selfish and not being considerate then. You think se e easy to pound for 1-2hrs?
Lol
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by Blazebond(m): 9:00am On Feb 11, 2020
Any man that needs 30 minutes of sex to make a woman cum is a mumu and unserious,fucking for 1 hour is a moronic Bleep,sex should not be more than 15 minutes,make her cum the first cum under 10 minute's and complete another cum with her before you get to the 15 minutes mark all in one round,I bet you she will be begging for ur Bleep all The time,cos she knows you know what you are doing and ain't going to waste her time for one hour or two hours because of sex,only small children and mugu Na im go talk say Dem wan Bleep for 1 to 2 hours.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2020
grin
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by mechanics(m): 9:28am On Feb 11, 2020
Beckysexy:
My perspective tho.
hmmmm, you want to kill your husband abi
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by mechanics(m): 9:28am On Feb 11, 2020
Ask Google.
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by NiklauseFred(m): 10:03am On Feb 11, 2020
I think a normal sex should last up to 1year 2months 5days 5hours and 35seconds. cool

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by Ay04z(m): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2020
5 seconds grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by nairaman66(m): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2020
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by 40secondsMan: 11:59am On Feb 11, 2020
ultimate77:
45 Seconds.

40seconds is fine...tankyu!

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by Kingrexyl(m): 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Beckysexy:
I didn't know that before until now that you're telling me. Rubbish.
You don't have sense.
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by Eagleboney(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
30 min
Na fowl they do 30 mins nah
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Beckysexy:
My perspective tho.
Hmmmm
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by Areaboy2(m): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by LINTUNE(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
Beckysexy:
My perspective tho.
I'm sure u won't like that, I'm talking from experience OK ..
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by LINTUNE(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
vicben27:
I'm sure she can't even cope with such..I banged a lady recently, close to an hour I didn't release, she begged me to allow her rest, for over 20 minutes, before we continued, she clearly stated that she doesn't like the fact that I delay in Cumming..she us not the first or second that complained about it..no mind this gals , they only know how to boast, if time reach now, na she go run undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by Maverick780: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
Eagleboney:
Na fowl they do 30 mins nah

Actually it's 15mins for birds
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by Liposure: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
When i forked jennifer, it took us 7 to 9 minutes to complete preintimacy (BJ included), another ten 2 thirteen minutes 2 complete an intense round of doggystyle b4 finally cumming
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by ignis: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
My biology teacher skipped this lesson
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by Liposure: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
LINTUNE:
I'm sure she can't even cope with such..I banged a lady recently, close to an hour I didn't release, she begged me to allow her rest, for over 20 minutes, before we continued, she clearly stated that she doesn't like the fact that I delay in Cumming..she us not the first or second that complained about it..no mind this gals , they only know how to boast, if time reach now, na she go run undecided
baba, some of dis girls no dey pity person. Dem tink say e dey easy 2 cum. When person no be machine
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by Beckysexy(f): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kingrexyl:
You don't have sense.
Just like you
Re: How Long Should A Normal Sex Last? by Liposure: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
Blazebond:
Any man that needs 30 minutes of sex to make a woman cum is a mumu and unserious,fucking for 1 hour is a moronic Bleep,sex should not be more than 15 minutes,make her cum the first cum under 10 minute's and complete another cum with her before you get to the 15 minutes mark all in one round,I bet you she will be begging for ur Bleep all The time,cos she knows you know what you are doing and ain't going to waste her time for one hour or two hours because of sex,only small children and mugu Na im go talk say Dem wan Bleep for 1 to 2 hours.
god bless you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways To Propose To Girl: / Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. / I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.