Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce (41357 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / I Will Jump Into River If Court Fails To Separate Us – House Wife Cries Out / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by shamsin6300(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2020
farem:

Needful

Tnkx bruh

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by mamaafrik(m): 8:49am On Feb 11, 2020
If he kill her,the court us to blame .
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by mechanics(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2020
Nawa o, the love has really disappeared from the home.
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2020
Exceptional hardship and depravity
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Auwalsada: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
Riele:
Such a weakling of a man .

Oga controller , is she suppose to be making a daily list of places she wants to go ? . Does she need your permission ?

He's a cheat , so says the wife and he should be treated as one .
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by SoNature(m): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2020
tyup:
as a full blooded igbo man I shake my head how an igbo man would be talking about killing his wife which our Yoruba brothers would never do. I was talking about Yoruba people having the best home the other day children of hate came for my head I hope they can all see indications now

Igbo as a people need to learn alot from our Yoruba counterpart if possible they colonize us and teach us their way of life cuz with their level of civilization we igbos may be decades behind
sad

Go to that cultism thread and see how clean the comments over there are.

Every commenter criticized the Yoruba cultists, urging youths not to participate in it. Nobody cares to mention the tribe.

But whenever you guys see Igbo names in bad news, you will always look for a way to condemn an entire tribe of millions of people.

You really have to grow up.... seriously

2 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Kingrefreshed: 8:57am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Oga controller , is she suppose to be making a daily list of places she wants to go ? . Does she need your permission ?

Go back and read what you posted. Does it make any sense to you. Tomorrow now we will read about you here how your husband killed you because of this your poor home training.

Get sense!

3 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Angelfrost(m): 9:05am On Feb 11, 2020
ChildFun:
Hhmmmm... what happened to the initial love?

Love??!... Hehehehe... Wake up!!!
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Angelfrost(m): 9:07am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

You should know better than take sides in such matters...

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Angelfrost(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2020
tyup:
as a full blooded igbo man I shake my head how an igbo man would be talking about killing his wife which our Yoruba brothers would never do. I was talking about Yoruba people having the best home the other day children of hate came for my head I hope they can all see indications now

Igbo as a people need to learn alot from our Yoruba counterpart if possible they colonize us and teach us their way of life cuz with their level of civilization we igbos may be decades behind
sad

They say insanity usually begins with mirthless and humorless jokes...

Keep it up sir... Just keep it up!!! tongue
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Angelfrost(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2020
QuietHammer:

Run away from his own house?

All she needs is a reset slap. Just one.

That was exactly what some very dead brothers thought... Right before a mad black woman put out their candles and sent them to Heaven's gate!!!

Please, learn to keep such dumb counsels to yourself.
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Caymen: 9:25am On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
YorubaLord:

I totally agree. They need to be colonized by us. Their Savagery too much no be lie.
[/s]
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Lovelyn451(f): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2020
Why not himself or better still, the lawyer. and he should be in jail for that statement until the divorce process is concluded...idiot
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by emezuo17: 9:29am On Feb 11, 2020
tyup:

sad
. See your life? Igbo man indeed, keep stoking the embers of disunity and hatred between two progressive tribes, it will soon consume you and your types, efulefu.
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Godwin2am(m): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2020
truth is ...she is possess with powers of spiritual husband. so it's virtually impossible for two men leave together peaceful ly
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by spikemmy(m): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2020
God save us from insensitve women like you... If she wants freedom, she should not have gotten married in the first place. They both deserves to know whereabouts of eachother... Infidelity? It is the quickest place most women run to inorder to justify or find balance to their ills...

you really need to grow up and stop this insensitivity you display here.. You are sounding bitter already

Riele:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Longman180(m): 9:41am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Babaken(m): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2020
ChildFun:
Hhmmmm... what happened to the initial love?
burn to ashes.
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by APCNig: 9:47am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Hoes support each other. So, a married woman can leave home anytime and come back anytime without anyone knowing her whereabout. Even if you staying with your friends, are you not supposed to tell them your movement so that they konw how to search for you when ritualists finally use you for money rituals.

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by cerpvad(m): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2020
Some women are so stubborn that prefer to die in a toxic marriage than being divorced
Lexusgs430:
He has pre - warned them already........

Why would someone want to remain in a marriage, when the other party has checked out....... lipsrsealed
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Lexusgs430: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2020
cerpvad:
Some women are so stubborn that prefer to die in a toxic marriage than being divorced

Hopefully, they don't have an unscheduled visit to heaven/hell..........
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Skillsnigeria: 9:56am On Feb 11, 2020
Correct man
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Riele(f): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

You should know better than take sides in such matters...

Was only trolling dear.
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by crafteck(m): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

I knew it had to be a girls comment

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by zoomman(m): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

You need JESUS...

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Germi9: 10:08am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Your are begining to sound ugly...

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by greatbrian(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Have a great day too .

I chose to believe that the news about EFCC isn't true until I find solid evidence .

Your assertions about me doesn't mean much to me . After all , it's what you choose to believe .

I made a comment on my own thoughts about this matter . I didn't seek validation from anyone esp you .

Again , have a great day .

I guess your "thought" said a lot about who you really are and how you think. And you don't need to seek validation from anybody especially me to one your mind but after opening up your mind it tells a lot about the real you and how you reason and that my dear is a matter of concern to me...

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by XaintJoel20: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

You need psychiatric evaluation.
You sound demented.

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Are you married madam adviser?

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by henryobinna(m): 10:20am On Feb 11, 2020
Yankiss:
Not everyone in marriage is an 'adult' in the real sense. The threat to kill her is unnecessary. What this couple need is proper marriage counselling. If that didn't work, then they can try separation. If at the end they still insist on divorce, so be it!!
so you're in the position to tell the man what he needs in his own marriage that he has experience of, impressive.

It's better they separate and go their separate ways now than any stupid option you want to bring up, abi you didn't see the woman gas been inflicting injuries on him since?
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by feldido(m): 10:21am On Feb 11, 2020
Beedude:

No man can tolerate a violent woman. Infact the man tried by not giving her a scar already. Peace of mind is much more important than love. If the person u are in love with isn't giving u peace, u will grow old and even die untimely

Tolerance on both sides. If the wife tolerant and yielding, there won't be cause for frequent friction.
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by henryobinna(m): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2020
I888:
Nigerian men need to understand that life has evolved and parents need to inculcate this in their children.
indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign / Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. / Another Missing Person. Please Help A Worried Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.