Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce (41367 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / I Will Jump Into River If Court Fails To Separate Us – House Wife Cries Out / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Riele(f): 8:07am On Feb 11, 2020
DominusPrime:

Man says she goes out without his permission. Wife says he's cheating. You don't know either of them but you chose to believe the woman simply because she's a woman. Use a brain when judging matters. Don't judge with sentiments.

You don't know either of them too .

But for some reasons , I think you believe the man's Side of the story .
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by donprinyo(m): 8:07am On Feb 11, 2020
tyup:
as a full blooded igbo man I shake my head how an igbo man would be talking about killing his wife which our Yoruba brothers would never do. I was talking about Yoruba people having the best home the other day children of hate came for my head I hope they can all see indications now

Igbo as a people need to learn alot from our Yoruba counterpart if possible they colonize us and teach us their way of life cuz with their level of civilization we igbos may be decades behind
sad

Small pikin talk

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by meum: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2020
When u read some comments, check the gender u go c say na woman.
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by greatbrian(m): 8:10am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:
Such a weakling of a man .

Oga controller , is she suppose to be making a daily list of places she wants to go ? . Does she need your permission ?

He's a cheat , so says the wife and he should be treated as one .

Since u had a issue with a guy on a previous thread would called u a kid etc hv been tryna find a prove to the guys accusation. after your comment on efcc detention centre and this I need no more prove to affirm the guys assertions about you. Have a good day
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Correcto: 8:11am On Feb 11, 2020
You must be a clown!!!!! Find out the reason they don't tire a he-goat but tire a female goat in the east.
Riele:

Oga controller , is she suppose to be making a daily list of places she wants to go ? . Does she need your permission ?

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by chizpim(m): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2020
tyup:
as a full blooded igbo man I shake my head how an igbo man would be talking about killing his wife which our Yoruba brothers would never do. I was talking about Yoruba people having the best home the other day children of hate came for my head I hope they can all see indications now

Igbo as a people need to learn alot from our Yoruba counterpart if possible they colonize us and teach us their way of life cuz with their level of civilization we igbos may be decades behind
sad
I'm laughing in 3D , is it the Yoruba people I know?

3 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2020
MARRIAGE marriage MARRIAGE
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by greatbrian(m): 8:13am On Feb 11, 2020
imam07:
You are a product of a broken home.

I dnt support this though. Coning from a broken home dnt mean been dumb. I see the folly in her write up and am from a broken home. You can modify that.
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:14am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

so in essence you support the woman entirely?
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Beedude(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2020
feldido:
Too much of divorce these days.

Humans are becoming intolerant these days.
Can't we be more yielding?
We are all imperfect, so it means we will always make mistakes. But when we learn to be tolerant and reasonable, we can handle any problems.
No man can tolerate a violent woman. Infact the man tried by not giving her a scar already. Peace of mind is much more important than love. If the person u are in love with isn't giving u peace, u will grow old and even die untimely

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Premiumwriter: 8:16am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

"he's a cheat"

so that is the only thing your tiny brain can pick from the whole writeup?

I'm surprised the wife didn't deny being violent towards him. She goes out whenever she wants does translate as cheating to you.

He's not weak. The lady is foolish and an abuser

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by vezycash(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2020
tyup:

sad

Maybe your parents are igbo but you aren't by upbringing. I prefer an Igbo man who tells you exactly what he plans to do, and let you know that he does not like you. Then you can quietly avoid problem if you don't want one.

Yoruba man on the other hand will smile with you but hates your gut. You'll spill all your secrets to your padi thinking you both have each other's interest at heart only for him to stick a knife in your back the first chance he gets - frenemies.

Is this man a fool for making threats? YES.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by vezycash(m): 8:19am On Feb 11, 2020
Premiumwriter:
"he's a cheat"

so that is the only thing your tiny brain can pick from the whole writeup?

I'm surprised the wife didn't deny being violent towards him. She goes out whenever she wants does translate as cheating to you.

He's not weak. The lady is foolish and an abuser

My first thought on reading this article was - didn't he see the signs before marriage?
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by farem: 8:21am On Feb 11, 2020
shamsin6300:
The Court should do the needy or the poor.

We dnt want to hear story that touch

Needful
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Hdanny(m): 8:23am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Quit using your pussy to think, make that brain work and stop spitting out nonsense, you know nothing about marriage undecided
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Premiumwriter: 8:23am On Feb 11, 2020
vezycash:

My first thought on reading this article was - didn't he see the signs before marriage?
if the 'signs' are so easy to see, don't you think we'll have less divorce?

3 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by frozen70(f): 8:23am On Feb 11, 2020
Doveflies:

Stop behaving like your sister.. Don't u think your hubby(if any) might consider killing you too?
Change ur ways lazy youth

Am done with you
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by frozen70(f): 8:25am On Feb 11, 2020
EVILFOREST:

THANK U for Saying I will GROW OLD.
At Least, as a man who fully supports BABY MAMA, I will GROW OLD.

But I will feel for those MEN who will save Millions just to take their DEATH HOME.
MEN are marrying their DEATHS now.
Please which one is WORSE.

AT LEAST, I make my MONEY.
I'm a comfortable NIGERIAN. With my Position my KIDS won't suffer financial setbacks.

If U are not READY to LISTEN to a man, please never get married to a man.
If U are the type that says "ALL MEN ARE THE SAME".
All MEN are DOGS... Please avoid the DOG.

PLEASE AVOID MARRIAGE.
It's not for U.

Clap for yourself, it going to work for you
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Randy100: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2020
Stupid man that should have beaten sense into her. There is a proverb or saying that says "give violence to a man of violence and he will sue for peace."
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Riele(f): 8:25am On Feb 11, 2020
greatbrian:

Since u had a issue with a guy on a previous thread would called u a kid etc hv been tryna find a prove to the guys accusation. after your comment on efcc detention centre and this I need no more prove to affirm the guys assertions about you. Have a good day

Have a great day too .

I chose to believe that the news about EFCC isn't true until I find solid evidence .

Your assertions about me doesn't mean much to me . After all , it's what you choose to believe .

I made a comment on my own thoughts about this matter . I didn't seek validation from anyone esp you .

Again , have a great day .
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:25am On Feb 11, 2020
tyup:

sad
I guess you know the right set of yoruba people....the ones I grew up knowing are the type that the wife is either on the third or fourth husband..... surprisingly, the igbos I know are the ones that have very stable homes and are an example in terms of tranquility....

Generalization is thereby a grevious mistake....by the way, am not igbo, I am a Calabar person.
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by imam07: 8:29am On Feb 11, 2020
greatbrian:

I dnt support this though. Coning from a broken home dnt mean been dumb. I see the folly in her write up and am from a broken home. You can modify that.
sign of broken home always shows in ladies but not guys.
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by andrewbaba44: 8:33am On Feb 11, 2020
tyup:

sad

Yoruba having the best home ?

Remember say dem no get culture and their wives sabi fvck outside and the husband do see it as a normal thing ?

Besides I am from delta state
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by YorubaLord: 8:34am On Feb 11, 2020
tyup:

sad

I totally agree. They need to be colonized by us. Their Savagery too much no be lie.
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Godsent79873: 8:36am On Feb 11, 2020
see below
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Godsent79873: 8:36am On Feb 11, 2020
see below
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Ogediluv(f): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2020
We are busy looking for our missing bone, why those who have gotten theirs' are looking for a way to run away from the lover of their soul. Why are d jumping into what d cannot end in praise? Tufiakwa ajo ihe.

References:

https://thenationonlineng.net/dissolve-this-marriage-or-i-kill-my-wife-man-tells-court/

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 11, 2020
tyup:

sad

Na Joe Igbokwe kind of igbo you be, all these 'I grew up in Yoruba Land' kinda igbo you be, you are an outcast and full of ignorance. Ezigbo efulefu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Sundaycomputer: 8:42am On Feb 11, 2020
Is over
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Boyooosa(m): 8:42am On Feb 11, 2020
References:

https://thenationonlineng.net/dissolve-this-marriage-or-i-kill-my-wife-man-tells-court/

Na so so SOME useless women go dey do anyhow and be denying, if she kills her husband now, people go dey pity. I wonder why her brain is not rebooting now that she can do brain reset...ish!
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Erastuslove: 8:42am On Feb 11, 2020
Thank God we can still save the lives of these ones that came out to cry out openly instead of reading bad story...… better to be alive than die in the hands of a dangerous human serpent..... tongue tongue
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2020
frozen70:

Clap for yourself, it going to work for you
I'm now Happy that we are on SAME PAGE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / Another Missing Person. Please Help A Worried Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.