Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It (2683 Views)

Husband Filed For Devorce But The Wife Rejected It / How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by Makavelli25: 8:22am On Feb 11, 2020
This shit is common nowaday and i dont know how guys manage to do it. I fvck£d a girl with full awareness that you are toying with unwanted pregnancy,the matter come happen you will now reject the product of your labour. My sis is four months pregnant for a fool who rejected. Guys that do that shit is just a morrally corupt and wallows in abstract stupidity. And i was discussing the matter with a friend yesterday he said he can come back after many years for the child
Is it possible?
A child i will give my surname
A child that its going to be taken care of by my dad and i. How will he na comeback.
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by SUPERPACK: 8:39am On Feb 11, 2020
You can't deny her of her real father. That is why I advice girls to close their legs because they will always bear any possible bad outcome. But the case is now between her future husband and the real run-away dad.

3 Likes

Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by meum: 8:42am On Feb 11, 2020
If he doesn't come looking for the child, the child will go looking for him when he/she(the child) grows up. Just kip an open mind.
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by donbachi(m): 8:52am On Feb 11, 2020
blame both of them...not just him.

2 Likes

Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by Miradamian: 8:57am On Feb 11, 2020
He didn't force her into it,he didn't ask her to get pregnant.she could have prevented it but she never did.the guy might not be ready for a baby story now so don't push him. I guess,after meeting he did gave her some upkeep cash,that cash says ( pls care for urself) she ate u the cash,forgot to get pregnancy prevention medicine.now u want to drag the guy.girls should start having sense pls.
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by Miradamian: 9:03am On Feb 11, 2020
And yes he might not go for the child but d child must go looking for him.no child would want to answer a bastard no matter what
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by Premiumwriter: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2020
Get custody of the child once it's born. This way the fool won't be able to do anything later on.

They always come back. Get custody to ensure he'll always regret that decision

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by Makavelli25: 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
SUPERPACK:
You can't deny her of her real father. That is why I advice girls to close their legs because they will always bear any possible bad outcome.

He will grow up thinking am the father
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by Makavelli25: 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
meum:
If he doesn't come looking for the child, the child will go looking for him when he/she(the child) grows up. Just kip an open mind.

Hmm,okay
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by Makavelli25: 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
donbachi:
blame both of them...not just him.

Am not blaming only him,even my sis was insulted than him. But why does he have to deny the pregnacy. Am a guy he could av told me "he owns the level but he doesnt have money. I would have done something
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by donbachi(m): 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Makavelli25:

Am not blaming only him,even my sis was insulted than him. But why does he have to deny the pregnacy. Am a guy he could av told me "he owns the level but he doesnt have money. I would have done something
e don be,be say e don be.
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by proclinician: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
donbachi:
e don be,be say e don be.

Haha
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
Makavelli25:
This shit is common nowaday and i dont know how guys manage to do it. I fvck£d a girl with full awareness that you are toying with unwanted pregnancy,the matter come happen you will now reject the product of your labour. My sis is four months pregnant for a fool who rejected. Guys that do that shit is just a morrally corupt and wallows in abstract stupidity. And i was discussing the matter with a friend yesterday he said he can come back after many years for the child
Is it possible?
A child that its going to be taken care of by my dad and i. How will he na comeback.
She should have aborted it.
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
Miradamian:
He didn't force her into it,he didn't ask her to get pregnant.she could have prevented it but she never did.the guy might not be ready for a baby story now so don't push him. I guess,after meeting he did gave her some upkeep cash,that cash says ( pls care for urself) she ate u the cash,forgot to get pregnancy prevention medicine.now u want to drag the guy.girls should start having sense pls.
how much is condom?

How much is postinor?

What are the side effects of condom?

What are the side effects of postinor?

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by proclinician: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
how much is condom?

How much is postinor?

Tell the guy and him sister what to do u are busy asking questions eeh?
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by Bynz: 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
There are basically two reasons why he denied the baby;

Is either he doesn't trust your sister's fidelity that is maybe he considers ur sis a piompiompiom

Or he's scared and not ready for responsibility now ...

If the former is the case forget it he is not coming back in the future to claim the baby
but if the latter is the case he will definitely return marry your sis and claim his baby.

Pray that the latter be the case!

Makavelli25:
Is it possible?
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
Why must she spread her legs

I think most times these women need to be taught well at home.
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by MrCork: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
Makavelli25:
Is it possible?

angry
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by MrCork: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
Makavelli25:
Is it possible?

bro u not making sence... serrŕioosly
...r u say in we should not pour inside?
angry
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by americans(m): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
MrCork:

bro u not making sence... serrŕioosly
...r u say in we should not pour inside?
angry

Lol cheesy
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by yetunsbay(m): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
FarFromAverage:

most time it might nt involve legs spreading grin. It may be knack on d wall
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
yetunsbay:
most time it might nt involve legs spreading grin. It may be knack on d wall
grin
tah!
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by yetunsbay(m): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
FarFromAverage:

grin
tah!
brotherly, u're doing well
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
yetunsbay:
brotherly, u're doing well

In what precisely? smiley
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by yetunsbay(m): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
FarFromAverage:

In what precisely? smiley
All
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by AuroraB(f): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
Have him put it on paper, he's not the Dad and will never have anything to do with the child. If he returns afterwards, however long, beat him with a stick like the snake he truly is. Nonsense angry
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
undecided

funmisticqueen2:
how much is condom?

How much is postinor?

i don't encourage abortions. But i've been through alot to know that the worse mistake some ladies would make is to get pregnant for a man they ain't married to.
Responsibility is like death for most guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by DSHADOWWALKER: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Talk like an enlightened fellow,please,these girls have raging hormones and sexual urges even more than that in men!!
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

i don't encourage abortions. But i've been through alot to know that the worse mistake some ladies would make is to get pregnant for a man they ain't married to.
Responsibility is like death for most guys.
exactly, but where condoms and postinor fails, then abortion is a last resort.
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
DSHADOWWALKER:

Talk like an enlightened fellow,please,these girls have raging hormones and sexual urges even more than that in men!!

grin
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by Comedian2019: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
Makavelli25:
Is it possible?
Was she raped? Is she a minor? If No, then that's their headache. A woman should be capable of taking care of baby or babies before allowing a guy to impregnate her.
Stay out of the matter. They are both adults.
Re: He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It by Comedian2019: 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
AuroraB:
Have him put it on paper, he's not the Dad and will never have anything to do with the child. If he returns afterwards, however long, beat him with a stick like the snake he truly is. Nonsense angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lwkm here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Places Curses On Her Man Who Died While Having Sex With Side Chic / See How To Know Cheap Girls / Why The Female Cat Screams During Mating And Subsequently Attacks The Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.