Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

See How To Know Cheap Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How To Know Cheap Girls (2682 Views)

16 Ways To Identify Cheap Girls / What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? / Chacha Eke Talks About Cheap Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How To Know Cheap Girls by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 21, 2020
A cheap girl is not the girl that accepts your proposal the first day.

WHO IS A CHEAP GIRL?

1. A cheap gal is any gal who is living in a man's house and the man has not paid her bride price, no wedding but she is living with him.

2. A cheap gal is any gal who is already having sex with a common boyfriend and she does not know where the relationship is heading to, she does not know where the guy comes from, no marriage plans, no wedding hope but she is having sex with the guy because of the money she is getting from him.

3. A cheap gal is any gal who sends her nude pics to her boy friend in the name of love.

4. A cheap gal is any gal who has done one or more abortions and she is still doing more.

5. A cheap gal is any gal who dresses half naked in the name of fashion, exposing her boobs and other erotic parts of her body in the street or post such pictures on Facebook or Whatsapp and receives 500 likes and 100 comments that you're "beautiful" and you say "thank you".

6. A cheap gal is any gal who has an affair with a married man even after knowing it, having sex with him, abort pregnancy, receives money, cause havoc in the man's marriage in order for her to be married.

What do you think?

5 Likes

Re: See How To Know Cheap Girls by Ladylite: 3:37am On Aug 21, 2020
Kizzbrown2019:

WHO IS A CHEAP GIRL?

1. A cheap gal is any gal who is living in a man's house and the man has not paid her bride price, no wedding but she is living with him.

2. A cheap gal is any gal who is already having sex with a common boyfriend and she does not know where the relationship is heading to, she does not know where the guy comes from, no marriage plans, no wedding hope but she is having sex with the guy because of the money she is getting from him.

3. A cheap gal is any gal who sends her nude pics to her boy friend in the name of love.

4. A cheap gal is any gal who has done one or more abortions and she is still doing more.

5. A cheap gal is any gal who dresses half naked in the name of fashion, exposing her boobs and other erotic parts of her body in the street or post such pictures on Facebook or Whatsapp and receives 500 likes and 100 comments that you're "beautiful" and you say "thank you".

6. A cheap gal is any gal who has an affair with a married man even after knowing it, having sex with him, abort pregnancy, receives money, cause havoc in the man's marriage in order for her to be married.

What do you think?

All girls are cheap to the man they choose to be cheap to and expensive to another man.... All at the same time.

The girl whose number u wanna collect, someone else is blocking her number

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How To Know Cheap Girls by mrgreen4real(m): 4:29am On Aug 21, 2020
Ogbeni don't take the simplicity of some girls emotion for cheapness. If woman like you, she go give you kpekus die depending on her libido which is a natural phenomenon.

I once had a girlfriend that made demand for sex more than I did and would not ask for anything in return. This same girl shun so many toasters whom I felt were better than me in some aspects.

Though some of your facts are true but some I disagree.

5 Likes

Re: See How To Know Cheap Girls by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 21, 2020
How about a cheap boy

2 Likes

Re: See How To Know Cheap Girls by identitylenz(m): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2020
Bonatheripper:
How about a cheap boy
good question grin
Re: See How To Know Cheap Girls by gift2xl: 8:30am On Aug 21, 2020
This earth is very old.
Re: See How To Know Cheap Girls by Kindness218: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2020
Remove number one please
Re: See How To Know Cheap Girls by fati2001(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2020
all I know both the boy and girl are cheap... because it involves the two with what you stated above.

1 Like

Re: See How To Know Cheap Girls by femi4: 8:58am On Aug 21, 2020
Even those girls making comment on this thread are guilty of no 2
Re: See How To Know Cheap Girls by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2020
OK
Re: See How To Know Cheap Girls by Liposure: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2020
fati2001:
all I know both the boy and girl are cheap... because it involves the two with what you stated above.
mind you, the boy has nothing to lose
Re: See How To Know Cheap Girls by placeofallure(f): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2020
Kizzbrown2019:

WHO IS A CHEAP GIRL?

What do you think?

Go and sleep, then wake up again and go to your office, minding your business.

1 Like

Re: See How To Know Cheap Girls by fati2001(m): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2020
Liposure:
mind you, the boy has nothing to lose
1. dignity
2. real man he was before sleeping with slut
3. responsible human
4. value
5. he decrease himself for the cheap gal (by the way they are the Same)
6. respect
7. honor besides his creator and responsible human being.

1 Like

Re: See How To Know Cheap Girls by chinchonglee(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2020
Today is friday...
Muslims will start giving us sermons on rulings.

They av ruling on everything.

3 Likes

Re: See How To Know Cheap Girls by pretydiva(f): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2020
Another thread to bash ladies again. SMH. Biko come and write how to identify a cheap guy. Mcteww

1 Like

Re: See How To Know Cheap Girls by JaneYave(f): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2020
Ladylite:

All girls are cheap to the man they choose to be cheap to and expensive to another man.... All at the same time.

You are smart! Cheap is relative
Re: See How To Know Cheap Girls by Silasloaded(m): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2020
mrgreen4real:
Ogbeni don't take the simplicity of some girls emotion for cheapness. If woman like you, she go give you kpekus die depending on her libido which is a natural phenomenon.

I once had a girlfriend that made demand for sex more than I did and would not ask for anything in return. This same girl shun so many toasters whom I felt were better than me in some aspects.

Though some of your facts are true but some I disagree.
Chaii bro wish i be you Oooo LoL!!!
Re: See How To Know Cheap Girls by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2020
Kizzbrown2019:

WHO IS A CHEAP GIRL?

What do you think?

Stupid post.
Re: See How To Know Cheap Girls by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2020
Ladylite:

like u now, i used to block ur number that year, chai....
Re: See How To Know Cheap Girls by Rickmann: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kizzbrown2019:

WHO IS A CHEAP GIRL?

What do you think?

For me, number will be unfair to say cos circumstances could lead to a man habouring a lady..u know say naija hard.

(1) (Reply)

Immoral Pix: If You One Spoil/corrupt, Open This Post. / Topless Unclad Video Of Sylvia Lawani Just Leaked / 18 Year Old American Actress With Big Booty (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.