Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever - Science/Technology (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever (69134 Views)

Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) / New Fly Species Discovered In Australia Named After Marvel Superheroes (Photos) / New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by ronaldbecky(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

Especially the idiot that brought up the Big Bang Theory. I have never head anything as stupid as the Big Bang, an example of when a physicist tries to explain biology. Total horseshit.
lolz,everyone got his or her own believe..na waitin person hear or belive
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by aadoiza: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Help us tell the dinosaur people.

Even the so called cavemen. They cannot even show full fossil of such. The only real fossils are the plants, and trees because those ones are complete, they never reconstruct parts of them. They just find one piece of anything and begin to speculate about what it came from. After all, the crazy people who give them research grants must get a report.
It's all a scam. But they must ensure tax payers' money keeps coming na, and that is why pseudo-science is incorporated in the sham to fool most people, especially those directionless atheists.
Dinosaurs ko, dinner saurs ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Science has come to enlighten, it cut across many middles, religion inclusive. It is a very important tool as it sheds more light concerning many of the things recorded in the Bible and other historical documents, and I like it. Yummy!

For me my Faith is not shaken but becomes toughen when I read articles like this, because I know the earth is more than 4-6 thousand years old. Poor understanding has made many settled for this kind of interpretation.

According to my oga at the top @budaatum, all needs to open their mind.

Thanks bro.

God bless.

Likely, there has been several generations of living things on the face of the earth. Each of those world must have been destroyed at some point by Climatic conditions like rain in Noah's account.

Mankind would have been totally destroyed if not for Noah's ark.

I believe several worlds were destroyed by water before the Noah's incident.

The talk today is global warming and Floods. That's how it starts.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by CaveAdullam: 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
RonaldoVido:

Likely, there has been several generations of living things on the face of the earth. Each of those world must have been destroyed at some point by Climatic conditions like rain in Noah's account.

Mankind would have been totally destroyed if not for Noah's ark.

I believe several worlds were destroyed by water before the Noah's incident.

The talk today is global warming and Floods. That's how it starts.
You are not far from the truth bro.

In every rumour, be it Creation, Evolution, Big Bang Theory, Adaptation, Mutation, Natural selection etc there is an element of truth embedded.

The problem of Man is which is the correct Truth? My belief is, if we come to a stage were we can be open minded, guiding our hearts with all diligence, we will definitely know truth and moves towards its place.

Thanks.

God bless.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Macsjebs:

I sometimes feel not all animals were recorded there coz sometimes I wonder if mosquitoes were created deliberately to be giving someone malaria back to back

nah d only work wey dat one get b dat
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by blessedchild234(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
engrchykae:
the Bible is right in what was recorded.
In the (beginning)ie the dateless past,eons of years,God created the heavens and the Earth.
What happened in Genesis 1:2 was simply "recreation" from the judgment on Lucifer's world.
Lucifer ruled the universe for Yahweh as priest king.
Decorated with nine stones but lacking three stones which Jesus the word of God had.
Jesus the new high priest had twelve stones while Lucifer had nine.
Lucifer lacked the stone of the healer,the stone of the bread maker and the stone of the burden bearer.
This is why he wasn't complete and he fell.
The dinosaurs and ancient strongmen were part of Lucifer's world.
The atlanteans and what have you were part of his reign.
So the records of the Bible were correct.
indepth
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Larryslim(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
harryjunior17:
they roamed the earth before the creation of man.. there was a creation before the creation of man and animals.. dinosaurs.. where part of d first creation.. before.. dier world was destroyed by d almighty.. and den d earth was without form.. and den a new set of creation started..
This is just You trying to justify your religious book! There's no evidence of what you're saying! Destroyed for what? Why? So by this your logic, the earth was destroyed twice? And God created only dinosaurs just to be roaming about the earth aimlessly or what? Why exactly where they destroyed? Because I'm sure they were just animals that did nothing.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

I am not saying totally that there is no God. There may be a God but the Bible is just full of lies, myths, fanatic practises, half truths and bullshit. If there is a God then Christianity and Islam don't define it in anyway.
Abi o,
If it were in the olden days, they did sacrifice anybody that tries to dispute that 'chicken, Yoruba gods creation story'.
Everybody with different account
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by showafrica(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Macsjebs:

I sometimes feel not all animals were recorded there coz sometimes I wonder if mosquitoes were created deliberately to be giving someone malaria back to back

Lol, animals are still been created even till today. Something tells me that while some new animals are evolving others are been imported by UFOs
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by engrchykae(m): 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
BabaOwen:
Where did you get all this from?
I put the different puzzles together.
Go to Ezekiel 28 where Lucifer was described.
His stones were nine.
Twelve stones were used to decorate the high priest of Israel.
The stones of Gad(the one who will overcome at last)was lacking
The stone of Asher the bread maker who women should called blessed,the desire of women.is also lacking in Lucifer
Lucifer isn't a bread maker
The stone of issachar,the burden bearer is also lacking.lucifer has no business carrying people's burden.
Now many fossil evidences points to a dateless past with sophisticated level of technology including high level space travel such as the Nazca lines of Peru and the tarred tarmacs under the Pacific by the coast of Bolivia.
The gizeh pyramids whereby if a line is drawn dividing the pyramid into two equal halves,you will divide the Earth into two equal halves,it's takes a civilization that flies to be able to achieve this feat.
To build the pyramids according to the position of Sirius is not achievable by sons of Adam,its pre adamite.
Some movies even stylishly reveals these things,they hid these truth under mythology.
This is the age of the Titans,the age before Adam before Zeus created man and Pandora.
Before Yahweh created Adam and Eve.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 06, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) / Dead Whale Found On Akwa Ibom Beach (Photos) / Strictly Discounted Prices On Solar & Power Inverter Materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.