Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever - Science/Technology (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever (69240 Views)

Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) / New Fly Species Discovered In Australia Named After Marvel Superheroes (Photos) / New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by flamingREED(m): 5:27am On Feb 12, 2020
Commentor:

So you mean insects survived a rain of 40 days and night?

What's the lifecycle of a mosquito?

CREATION HAS NO ENDING.
THINGS ARE CREATED WHENEVER GOD DEEMS IT FIT TO CREATE THEM.

Psalms 104:30
Thou sendest forth thy spirit, THEY ARE CREATED: and thou renewest the face of the earth.

Isaiah 48:7
THEY ARE CREATED NOW, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.

Revelation 4:11
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they ARE and were created.

ALSO NOTE THAT GOD RAISES THE DEAD,
WHETHER ANIMALS OR MEN.
SO, I CAN AFFIRM THAT ANIMALS KILLED BY THE RAIN COULD HAVE BEEN RAISED AGAIN BY HIS POWER IF HE SO PLEASED.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Commentor: 5:35am On Feb 12, 2020
flamingREED:

CREATION HAS NO ENDING.
THINGS ARE CREATED WHENEVER GOD DEEMS IT FIT TO CREATE THEM.

Psalms 104:30
Thou sendest forth thy spirit, THEY ARE CREATED: and thou renewest the face of the earth.

Isaiah 48:7
THEY ARE CREATED NOW, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.

Revelation 4:11
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they ARE and were created.

ALSO NOTE THAT GOD RAISES THE DEAD,
WHETHER ANIMALS OR MEN.
SO, I CAN AFFIRM THAT ANIMALS KILLED BY THE RAIN COULD HAVE BEEN RAISED AGAIN BY HIS POWER IF HE SO PLEASED.

Creation has no ending and he could have raised them from the dead.

Man, you are writing your own story.

Exactly what I said earlier.

Adherents to religion would continue being dogmatic.

Always sticking to a position rather than saying "we don't know".
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Realdollars: 6:48am On Feb 12, 2020
ednut1:
Abeg no fossil for nigeria ni
Yes there are, but our fore fathers use their bones tey break palm kernels.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by ChristianNorth: 6:50am On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

Seriously? On this flat earth that is just about 4000 years old according to some?

Hear, people! Open your closed minds!
You guys are insanely clueless. According to biblical records, from Adam till date is 10k years.

But the world has existed thousands of years before Adam. This is written in the Bible.

Satan was cast down to earth before Adam was created and he brought destruction on earth according to the book of Revelation.

I believe you now understand why the earth was without form, void and covered by water in Genesis before that creation.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nature8(m): 7:04am On Feb 12, 2020
Macsjebs:

I sometimes feel not all animals were recorded there coz sometimes I wonder if mosquitoes were created deliberately to be giving someone malaria back to back

grin
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Jamarii: 7:05am On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Jamarii: 7:06am On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

You mean mosquitoes and cockroaches got on the last ferry?
[/s]
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by LordReed(m): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

My Lord! Isn't it fun here?

I feel the need to start a thread insisting on the 4000 year old earth to educate some people!

https://www.nairaland.com/5681933/earth-new-born-4000-year

My dear buda I am filled with amazement!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by BRATISLAVA: 8:01am On Feb 12, 2020
illicit:
Who created dinosaurs?
Were they part of the paired animals that Noah saved too?

They claim the dinosaurs existed in the time before the flood. That before humans there were these things. Where did they go to?

They probably never existed. Right thinking people don't think they do. Those skeletons and fossils are probably prehistoric aquatic animals. This is why they never have a complete fossil. Always things like this one. This one looks like an ancient crocodile. They will soon piece it back with casting as a dinosaur. The day we uncover the lies of archaeologic science, the world will begin to doubt its biologic history. It's like the aliens fable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by witworth(m): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2020
RPirez:
If Dinosaurs truly roamed the earth some Million years ago... But, how come dem never discover any of dem fossils for 9ja?

Same with Aliens... na for dem westernized nations dem dey go... dem no dey ever come 9ja or Africa. Na wah sef… angry Make Aliens come abduct me, abeg.

9ja pple sef too dey scary. Devil sef dey fear dem. grin
the same way we are here and the whites are over there.
The same way there is snowfall over there and there is none down here.
So those animals roamed in a better location.
Mark my words if you would find such fossil discovery in Africa, it will be Egypt and south Africa, the other countries Bleep off.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by flamingREED(m): 8:09am On Feb 12, 2020
Commentor:

It's not my fault that you don't believe in God to whom man cannot dictate and whom man cannot exactly define.
He has all power. And I'll continue to believe it.
It works for me and it will one day work against the unwise among men.
Poor men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by PervertProphet: 8:09am On Feb 12, 2020
drips8:
I wonder how religious people feel when they read news like this.

Do they doubt their faith because I'm beginning to.

The problem is individuals like you who claim to be religious do not have enough knowledge and this is why you fall for the ever changing lies of evolution and it's theories. They keep discovering these fossils that they codenamed and years after. They turn out hoaxes like the previous ones before them.

The Bible in no way disproves Dinosaurs. There is a mention of Behemoth in the Bible. The old name for Dinosaurs, etc.

You can actually be a Christian and still be a top notched scientists or be science inclined. There are many of them out there. I could mention some of them for you so you see the evidences they provide against the lies of Evolution and Big Bang Theory.

One popular one for me is David Berlinski. That man shreds the Evolution lies to pieces for me right from the Darwin era to the present one led by Top Atheist, Dawkins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by PervertProphet: 8:13am On Feb 12, 2020
RPirez:
If Dinosaurs truly roamed the earth some Million years ago... But, how come dem never discover any of dem fossils for 9ja?

Same with Aliens... na for dem westernized nations dem dey go... dem no dey ever come 9ja or Africa. Na wah sef… angry Make Aliens come abduct me, abeg.

9ja pple sef too dey scary. Devil sef dey fear dem. grin

This might be hilarious but jokes aside. You made some big point.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by flamingREED(m): 8:17am On Feb 12, 2020
Commentor:

You mean mosquitoes and cockroaches got on the last ferry?

Such a pathetic question.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by PervertProphet: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2020
tsephanyah:
Allah doesn't told us how old is the world, and he said there are creatures before us.... Muslims don't even have issues with evolution except when it comes to humans evolve from monkeys.... Because Allah said humans are special creatures amongst his creations with a free will. Unlike in Judaism is 6k old while tempered injila is 4k old

Lol!

Did you say "tempered injila" instead of "tampered injila". Now, if ordinary spelling is difficult for you then why will I take serious your madness and lies. If Injila was tampered.
Can any Muslim provide us with the original untampered injila?

Why will I even take your Schizophrenic comment serious when your Pedophile Prophet Muhammad compared the intelligence of you females to that of Donkeys or a dog and said it is you females that will populate Hell more.

Why should I take you serious and your lies about Jesus Christ as true when you have such a low self-esteem as a woman to follow a 54year old pedophile prophet who sexually abused 9year old Aisha or talked dirty about women comparing their intelligence to dogs.

Why will I take your words serious when you follow a prophet who had no regard for you females giving men the right to do as they like with you females like having you guys as 4wives, Nikah Mut'ah (temporary marriage which is prostitution), divorcing your females at will, no reward for females in Islamic paradise, beating females Islamic injunction, etcetera.
Why will I take you serious?

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ عَلِيٍّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا الْقَاسِمُ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ بِئْسَمَا عَدَلْتُمُونَا بِالْكَلْبِ وَالْحِمَارِ، لَقَدْ رَأَيْتُنِي وَرَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يُصَلِّي، وَأَنَا مُضْطَجِعَةٌ بَيْنَهُ وَبَيْنَ الْقِبْلَةِ، فَإِذَا أَرَادَ أَنْ يَسْجُدَ غَمَزَ رِجْلَىَّ فَقَبَضْتُهُمَا‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

It is not good that you people have made us (women) equal to dogs and donkeys. No doubt I saw Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) praying while I used to lie between him and the Qibla and when he wanted to prostrate, he pushed my legs and I withdrew them.

Sahih al-Bukhari 519
In-book : Book 8, Hadith 166
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 9, Hadith 498
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، أَخْبَرَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنِ الأَسْوَدِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ عَدَلْتُمُونَا بِالْكِلاَبِ وَالْحُمُرِ لَقَدْ رَأَيْتُنِي مُضْطَجِعَةً عَلَى السَّرِيرِ فَيَجِيءُ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَيَتَوَسَّطُ السَّرِيرَ فَيُصَلِّي فَأَكْرَهُ أَنْ أَسْنَحَهُ فَأَنْسَلُّ مِنْ قِبَلِ رِجْلَىِ السَّرِيرِ حَتَّى أَنْسَلَّ مِنْ لِحَافِي ‏.‏

Al-Aswad reported that 'A'isha said:

You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses, whereas I lay on the bedstead and the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) came there and stood in the middle of the bedstead and said prayer. I did not like to take off the quilt from me (in that state), so I moved away quietly from the front legs of the bedstead and thus came out of the quilt.

Sahih Muslim 512 e
In-book : Book 4, Hadith 306
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 4, Hadith 1039  
Sahih Muslim

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ أَبِي مَرْيَمَ، أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ جَعْفَرٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي زَيْدٌ، عَنْ عِيَاضِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏‏ أَلَيْسَ شَهَادَةُ الْمَرْأَةِ مِثْلَ نِصْفِ شَهَادَةِ الرَّجُلِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْنَا بَلَى‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَذَلِكَ مِنْ نُقْصَانِ عَقْلِهَا ‏"‏‏.‏"
Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind."

Sahih al-Bukhari 2658
In-book : Book 52, Hadith 22
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 3, Book 48, Hadith 826
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ الْهَيْثَمِ، حَدَّثَنَا عَوْفٌ، عَنِ الْحَسَنِ، عَنْ أَبِي بَكْرَةَ، قَالَ لَقَدْ نَفَعَنِي اللَّهُ بِكَلِمَةٍ أَيَّامَ الْجَمَلِ لَمَّا بَلَغَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَّ فَارِسًا مَلَّكُوا ابْنَةَ كِسْرَى قَالَ ‏

‏ لَنْ يُفْلِحَ قَوْمٌ وَلَّوْا أَمْرَهُمُ امْرَأَةً ‏"

Narrated Abu Bakra:

During the battle of Al-Jamal, Allah benefited me with a Word (I heard from the Prophet). When the Prophet heard the news that the people of the Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen (ruler), he said, "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."

Sahih al-Bukhari 7099
In-book : Book 92, Hadith 50
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 88, Hadith 219
Sahih Bukhari

There are many more. Now, get home to your position as the 3rd or 4th wife or as the 22nd concubine and read some good historical books or better still the original Bible.
The New Testament to discover who the true Jesus Christ is instead of the lies you believe about HIM.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by BRATISLAVA: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2020
aadoiza:
I will take them serious when they discover negrossaurus.
Sometimes they discover a palate and would go ahead to construct how the animal that had the palate must have looked like. Other times na one rotting, probably planted, leg pieces dem go see and would create create different imaginary caucasaurus, oyinbosaurus, mumusaaurus to deceive the foolish scientific pagans, all just to justify their financial profligacy in this archaeological sham. Mtcheew.

Help us tell the dinosaur people.

Even the so called cavemen. They cannot even show full fossil of such. The only real fossils are the plants, and trees because those ones are complete, they never reconstruct parts of them. They just find one piece of anything and begin to speculate about what it came from. After all, the crazy people who give them research grants must get a report.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by ronaldbecky(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2020
sissyevy:

The truth is many of these animals like dinosaurs had died and gone into extinction before humans existed... the earth has been in existence with life in it for more than four billion years without humans
u mean,dinosaurs don dey rain since,b4 them go into extinction b4 God come create Adam and even.. (abeg, make person explain dis scripture)who i go believe..
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Yusuf468: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2020
Macsjebs:

Earth is way more than 4k years old

The Earth is 4.5 billion years old Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 12, 2020
Daviddson:
It still doesn't change the fact that the earth is not millions of years old as some set of scientists would want us believe. Check Google. Many archeological findings have put the age of the earth at around 7000 years, which many biblical theologians say is very close their calculations. gringrin Ignorance overload. The Bible say the animals were packed after their kind, meaning only one specie for each family of animal. Were you thinking he packed hundreds of species for each animal? You sef reason am
7000 years seriously man, that is millions of years wrong. The earth is more than 250 million years.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by ronaldbecky(m): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2020
sissyevy:

The Bible tells us about human existence.. the beginning of d modern human existence. The Bible began where it wanted too..
Did u want d Bible to start telling us stories about how ancient animals were living and eating and dieing and how humans were changing from monkeys to how we are now That wasn’t necessary.. besides it gave us a summary of d ancient life. God created marine creatures and wild beasts, he created land animals and made man last.. the story of d Bible started with man. Full stop
Noted....who and who saw d the dinosaurs and how did they know that there were dinosaurs b4 human..who tell them?...God created the heaven and earth,and darkness was upon face of the earth and earth was void and null,..the bible also say God work on 6 days bt rested on d 7 days,God created man on the six days, meaning all kind of creature where created b4 man,..meaning,5 days long b4 man come...my head dey confuse,some one should elaborate
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2020
ronaldbecky:
u mean,dinosaurs don dey rain since,b4 them go into extinction b4 God come create Adam and even.. (abeg, make person explain dis scripture)who i go believe..
The Adam and Eve story is the Hebrew account of creation, just like the Greeks have their own about Zeus and Cronos, just as the Egyptians have Osiris and just as the Chinese have Pan'ku, it ain't real man, most stories in Genesis are not real, it is only from around that Moses side that could be possibly real.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by ronaldbecky(m): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

The Adam and Eve story is the Hebrew account of creation, just like the Greeks have their own about Zeus and Cronos, just as the Egyptians have Osiris and just as the Chinese have Pan'ku, it ain't real man, most stories in Genesis are not real, it is only from around that Moses side that could be possibly real.
how u take no is nt real,infact this ur theory no follow at all...anyway make i leave am like that
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2020
illicit:
Who created dinosaurs?
Were they part of the paired animals that Noah saved too?
Maybe it's because Noah didn't include dinosaurs in his ark... Maybe that was why they went extinct, the flood flush 'em all out
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2020
ronaldbecky:
how u take no is nt real,infact this ur theory no follow at all...anyway make i leave am like that
The story is dumb. God created the earth in seven days seriously. How old is the Earth self and then in the bible there is this stupid list of Adam's descendants down to Jesus even if they all lived for a thousand years their life spans aren't even up to three million years. Nigerians self we can never try and break the limits to gain knowledge and understanding it is to keep on believing a book that doesn't have any material proof. Now I know why the Europeans looked down on most of us.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 12, 2020
engrchykae:
the Bible is right in what was recorded.
In the (beginning)ie the dateless past,eons of years,God created the heavens and the Earth.
What happened in Genesis 1:2 was simply "recreation" from the judgment on Lucifer's world.
Lucifer ruled the universe for Yahweh as priest king.
Decorated with nine stones but lacking three stones which Jesus the word of God had.
Jesus the new high priest had twelve stones while Lucifer had nine.
Lucifer lacked the stone of the healer,the stone of the bread maker and the stone of the burden bearer.
This is why he wasn't complete and he fell.
The dinosaurs and ancient strongmen were part of Lucifer's world.
The atlanteans and what have you were part of his reign.
So the records of the Bible were correct.
Where did you get all this from?
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by ronaldbecky(m): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

The story is dumb. God created the earth in seven days seriously. How old is the Earth self and then in the bible there is this stupid list of Adam's descendants down to Jesus even if they all lived for a thousand years their life spans aren't even up to three million years. Nigerians self we can never try and break the limits to gain knowledge and understanding it is to keep on believing a book that doesn't have any material proof. Now I know why the Europeans looked down on most of us.
u are very wrong,read and understand ur bible well,in d beginning God created d heaven and the earth..how can u cook without fire?
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2020
FuckDaMods:

But not going to be as crazy as in the next billion years..
If we go extinct by then, a smarter creature will be on earth.
I want to be alive in one corner to see what the world would be like then cry
Me too cry cry
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2020
ronaldbecky:
u are very wrong,read and understand ur bible well,in d beginning God created d heaven and the earth..how can u cook without fire?
I am not saying totally that there is no God. There may be a God but the Bible is just full of lies, myths, fanatic practises, half truths and bullshit. If there is a God then Christianity and Islam don't define it in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by ronaldbecky(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

I am not saying totally that there is no God. There may be a God but the Bible is just full of lies, myths, fanatic practises, half truths and bullshit. If there is a God then Christianity and Islam don't define it in anyway.
that is where d problem come from...science and bible book both look like friction
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2020
ronaldbecky:
that is where d problem come from...science and bible book both look like friction
Especially the idiot that brought up the Big Bang Theory. I have never head anything as stupid as the Big Bang, an example of when a physicist tries to explain biology. Total horseshit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) / Dead Whale Found On Akwa Ibom Beach (Photos) / This Is Why King Cobra Hates Other Snakes (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.