Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Let’s Talk About The Side Chick… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let’s Talk About The Side Chick… (570 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Talk About The Side Chick… by Theladysroom: 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
I’ve never really seen two women fight over a man. The case in question being when that man is married to one of them and the other is a side chick. Recently, there was a thread going around on Twitter about an ugly confrontation that happened in Shoprite. Anyway, I have ears for gist enough to know that as a woman, confronting your husband’s side chick rarely ends well. Think of wigs pulled off, drinks poured in people’s faces, cursing and yelling, wrappers being re-tied as women get ready to fight. Okay, maybe I’ve watched too much Nollywood and I’m now being a tad dramatic. But seriously, it does get ugly. https://theladysroom.ng/lets-talk-about-the-side-chick/

Re: Let’s Talk About The Side Chick… by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
undecided

What point are you trying to pass?
Anyways, if a guy cheats on me i'll simply walk away.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk About The Side Chick… by ositadima1(m): 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
I am married but my side chick they make my heart do yori yori, na because of her I dey fly like butterfly.

Nobody can luv her the way I do, o my beautiful girl, Ada nobody can stop me from loving you.

Chai my luvi luvi, Chineke mee. smiley
Re: Let’s Talk About The Side Chick… by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
ositadima1:
I am married but my side chick they make my heart do yori yori, na because of her I dey fly like butterfly.

Nobody can luv her the way I do, o my beautiful girl, Ada nobody can stop me from loving you.

Its possible you typed this to feel among guys that have the boldness and effrontery to have a side chick, but if what you typed is true, be rest assured that your wife has a fvckboy satisfying her greatly.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk About The Side Chick… by ositadima1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Its possible you typed this to feel among guys that have the boldness and effrontery to have a side chick, but if what you typed is true, be rest assured that your wife has a fvckboy satisfying her greatly.

I know she knows I am unfaithful and it kills her inside to know that I am happy with some other chick, I can see her dying.

I don't want to do this anymore, I don't want to be the reason why everytime I walk out the door I see her dying a little more inside.

I don't want to hurt her anymore, I don't want to take away her life, I don't want to be a murderer.

I might as well take a gun and put it to her head, get it over with. embarassed

Rihanna cry
Re: Let’s Talk About The Side Chick… by millionboi2: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
ositadima1:

I think say u dey serious
Re: Let’s Talk About The Side Chick… by ositadima1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
millionboi2:
I think say u dey serious

Bracket undecided

(1) (Reply)

If You Still Feel SHY To Approach Your Crush – Then Use These To Get Confidence / It's Getting Out Of Hand. / Happy Birthday To My Adorable Angel.. And To All 5th March Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.