Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,124 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

If You Still Feel SHY To Approach Your Crush – Then Use These To Get Confidence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Still Feel SHY To Approach Your Crush – Then Use These To Get Confidence (570 Views)

Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / You're SHY & Want Get Confidence To Approach & Toast Fine Girls? Use This Hack / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Still Feel SHY To Approach Your Crush – Then Use These To Get Confidence by NengakGodwin1: 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
If Approaching Your Crush Makes You Feel Scared, Then Use Mind Hacks to Get Instant Confidence.
=============================

In a few seconds from now...

You'll discover 3 things that help me EASILY get the "guts" to walk up to any girl, talk to her and even collect her phone number in minutes.

But, my guy see...

I'm NOT doing this for entertainment.

I want raise an army of super-driven guys who'll soon become so damn good at getting girls.

So if you're the lazy type. Abegi, just stop reading and continue doing what brought you to Nairaland. Because, I want those who are ready to learn to pick up lessons from what I'll be sharing. Then, go out there and start practicing them.

Don't just read and relax.

Anyways, here's what you need to bear in mind.

1.) Girls Are Human With Flaws: you see, most guys tend to think that girls who are beautiful are some sort of "angels". Or maybe, a set of super humans.

But, that's wrong!

They are humans too. Just like you. They fart.� And they also shit too.�� And e dey smell.

So why the f**k do you need to even try to impress them?

WHY? My guy?

2.) Feeling Relaxed:

see, another thing you need to bear in mind is, if you're "trying" to appear or act confident or you're scared of making mistakes in front of a girl then she'll sense it.

And it will be a huge turn off.

So, just be yourself. Act and talk to her the same way you do with your padi. As in, the same way you also talk to your younger ones too.

Just don't give a freaking damn about how she thinks about you.

Because, the more you do that. It makes your conversation boring. It also make you appear and sound fake. Because, you're "trying" to make her think you're "confident", right?

You see?

You "trying" will come off as a sign of insecurity. Or shyness. And girls can sense that from afar.

They're more instinctive than us.

So, just relax. If you make a grammatical error. It's fine. See, most fine-fine girls sef no dey dey very smart.

Some na to just speak dem sabi. But, to write am down na wahala.

They're also imperfect too.

Re-read number one, to really understand this.

Are you done?

Okay, let's continue.

So here's ONE simple trick to achieve this.

Let's say you're sitting down with a girl.

Then, just lean back. As in, the same way you do when you're sitting on your cushion to watch TV. Don't lean forward. Then, spread your arms on the chair.

It's a simple thing. But, it does magic. It makes you appear dominant and more attractive without having to fake anything.

Now, once you do this then...

Look her in the eye. Don't worry. Just make sure as you speak to her. You're always having and eye-to-eye look.

It's a very badass way of showing confidence too. Don't joke with this, my guy.

The secret is to focus on her. Free yourself. And stop fighting fear or discomfort. Because, the more you do that, the more you'll feel discomfort around them.

But the thing is, this is just some surface level tips. It's not ENOUGH to really make them "trip" OR fall for you, like mad.

And so, if you're tired of being treated badly by girls you truly love...And you want to start attracting beautiful and pretty girls, too.

Then, join our underground facebook group. Called "Dating Secrets Hub" – where we share COMPLETELY badass dating secrets... To help you start becoming a lot more attractive to even girls that seem "above your level".

But here's the thing.

We don't welcome LOOSERS...Guys who think that all they need is "money" to get girls.

In fact, if you think money is all you need to attract girls. Then, you're not invited to join us. Just dey your lane.

Now don't get this wrong. Money is important in a relationship. You'll need it to pay your house rent when you get married with the girl you're dating.

You'll need it pay your children's school fees. And you'll need it to buy food, too.

So, I'm not saying you shouldn't hustle for money.

BUT then, thinking "money" will make girls respect, date, marry, and have sex with you on its own...is what LOOSERS do. And we don't accept people with that mindset in our secret hub

However, if you believe that money is NOT all you need to get girls. Then join us.

By tapping this link => https://www./413393645944957/ <=

Go get yourself a seat before we STOP accepting new members.

The link again=> https://www./413393645944957/ <=

Bye for now.
Nengak Godwin
Re: If You Still Feel SHY To Approach Your Crush – Then Use These To Get Confidence by Gwagone: 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
WTF
Smart dude
Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Still Feel SHY To Approach Your Crush – Then Use These To Get Confidence by NengakGodwin1: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Gwagone:
WTF
Smart dude
Thanks

You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

It's Getting Out Of Hand. / Happy Birthday To My Adorable Angel.. And To All 5th March Babies / Your First Reaction When A Lady Tells You She Loves You In Between pre-intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.