Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke (61338 Views)

Waje - 'Best Thing' Video (Featuring Ric Hassani) / D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by blowjohn(m): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hmm see song.
Una dey try sha.
Abeg back to my Nas, and Ross and corrupt and Mase and green day and coldplay and arcade fire and 3 doors down etc

All I dey hear na take it, o baby take it.
Meanwhile hear nas:

You are now allowed to listen to the radio...
The REAL niggaz are back, on the radio...

Uh, no slackin, no beggin, no askin, no fastin
No disrespect to Islam or? Iman? or pastor
No answers to questions the media's askin
Why we fight each other in public in front of these arrogant fascists?
They love it; puttin the old niggaz vs. the youngest
Most of our elders failed us, how could they judge us? Niggaz
There's verbal books published by niggaz, produced by niggaz
Genuine niggaz, so I salute my, niggaz
Not mad 'cause Eminem said nigga, 'cause he my nigga
Wigga, cracker, friend - we all black within, okay?
We all African, okay
Some Africans don't like us no way!
A killng happened in Johannesburg, yesterday
Slain artist named Lucky Dube, hijacked
Some say N-double A-C-P, keep us sidetracked
But I don't buy that, I buy Aston Martins
Faster cars than, NASA cars in, sparkin while ridin
Critics, eat a dick! Journalists see I'm rich
With this "N-word jogging, " I'm just startin, bitch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Coldie(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
This song is too bad.

Tiwa needs to do a remix.

Something like this.

"If u want my body take it"

Baby take it o

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
UjuJoan2:
This guy is so over rated!

The only reasonable comment here

7 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by freecocoahubby(m): 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
LegendHero:

How do you know he is not happy?

Why can’t you guys stop all these kind of hateful tradition. Davido married an Igbo and everyone is happy but Peter married Lola and you guys hate him for marrying a Yoruba.

Let’s be blunt, you all talk in this manner coz she’s Yoruba and not because you truly care about how they both feel.

Whose discussing tribe here? undecided Abeg fvck off my mentions with your tribalistic foolishness

8 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Gordson: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
To watch this video dey hungry me but nbanu grin
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by GreatestA1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:
The video is wack but fine pictures... Mercy ass is more attractive with clothes on but irritating without clothes....Overall I give Paul 5/10 for the song
What have you created since you were born?

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by ubee(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
It's been very difficult for me listening to both their music since Peter and Paul ended their musical association.

Peter especially, that one's material is just laughable. Paul has one or two that have a little bit of verve in them, but all together it's been a shockingly steep drop in quality from their standards as separate solo acts.

It's just so sad.

10 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by DKM123: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
The music make sense die!

Mercy sha! Even with all the undeserved hate, this babe is so unbothered and jejejly making her pepper.

6 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Michealky: 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Okoye has put life to the famous proverb that says that pride goeth before a fall.

My father warned me to be extra careful each time a woman praises me.
"Harder, harder, you're the best I've ever had" they'd say; till you end up with a Cardiac arrest trying to live up to and surpass their lies.

It's really painful that Peter allowed Lola Omotayo derail him and thwart his destiny.
His mother warned him,
His brothers warned him,
Family warned him,
Friends warned him,
A few fans warned him,
I warned him too.

Hanty was a master manipulator who isolated her victim from the rest of the pack by inciting him to rebel against them.
Out of gross selfishness, she ensured he burnt his bridges and broke the ladders so that he'd be stuck in a dungeon with her.
She made him believe he was the real deal...but, time has proven that Paul Okoye is PSquare.

Who needs a PSquare, when we've got Paul?

After the split, not one of Peter's songs come to mind, but listen to any audio release from Paul and reason with me if they aren't 'fire fire' and all classics.
If you think otherwise, take it from me, you've lost touch with reality.

Chizoba anyi na aka umu nwanyi di ka Lola.

Nice write up but they are not here to read it

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by arukwe123(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

The only reasonable comment here
Pained asshole. Go kill yourself

11 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by jimyjames(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
TheMostComplex1:

Are you for real or you're just joking

They are both doing fine individually no joke

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by proclinician: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Okoye has put life to the famous proverb that says that pride goeth before a fall.

"Harder, harder, you're the best I've ever had" they'd say; till you end up with a Cardiac arrest trying to live up to and surpass their lies.

It's really painful that Peter allowed Lola Omotayo derail him and thwart his destiny.
His mother warned him,
His brothers warned him,
Family warned him,
Friends warned him,
A few fans warned him,
I warned him too.

Hanty was a master manipulator who isolated her victim from the rest of the pack by inciting him to rebel against them.
Out of gross selfishness, she ensured he burnt his bridges and broke the ladders so that he'd be stuck in a dungeon with her.
She made him believe he was the real deal...but, time has proven that Paul Okoye is PSquare.

Who needs a PSquare, when we've got Paul?

After the split, not one of Peter's songs come to mind, but listen to any audio release from Paul and reason with me if they aren't 'fire fire' and all classics.

Chizoba anyi na aka umu nwanyi di ka Lola. Because no matter how lucky you are, a woman like that will ruin you all together.

Horrible creatures. Fear women, then fear God. Adam couldn't understand it this way.

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by MrMurdah: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Take It Rude Boy featuring Mercy's boom bah!
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Michealky: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
freecocoahubby:

Peter might have 'moved on' with that over ripe yellow paw paw old cargo, but trust me, that man is NOT happy - which is evident by his constant display of childish behaviour on social media

Hey!!! Thank you. I thought i was the only one saying that

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by sydneyboss(m): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His mother warned him,
His brothers warned him,
Family warned him,
Friends warned him,
A few fans warned him,
I warned him too.

Who needs a PSquare when we've got Paul?

Chizoba anyi na aka umu nwanyi di ka Lola. Because no matter how lucky you are, a woman like that will ruin you all together.

Total rubbish...

6 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Michealky: 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
ubee:
It's been very difficult for me listening to both their music since Peter and Paul ended their musical association.

Peter especially, that one's material is just laughable. Paul has one or two that have a little bit of verve in them, but all together it's been a shockingly steep drop in quality from their standards as separate solo acts.

It's just so sad.

Yea true

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by sydneyboss(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Stop reasoning like a bad looser. What does Yoruba ladies have to offer that one will loose sleep over who they marry?

Then let Peter rest, he married who he wants to , how d Bleep is it your biz?

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by sydneyboss(m): 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
proclinician:

Horrible creatures. Fear women, then fear God. Adam couldn't understand it this way.

I am still yet to understand why you guys blame Lola here, please when you get married, you won't protect your own family? Someone who has 2 kids for him?? I weak for una, tribalism have eaten deep into y'all skulls

4 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Dybala11(m): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
post=86567221:
First line of the song : If you want my money, TAKE IT,
Baby TAKE IT o!!

(Some broke ass lazy niggas will stop the song instantly from there, shouting 'TAKE WHAT'?! shocked

We know dem type!

Better double your hustle and make your boo and family proud of you in life.

Meanwhile, Beautiful lyrics.
New National Anthem.
Clear and crispy video.

Mercy of the Lord on fleek!
Keep shining and winning dearie
Hugs and kiss kiss kiss
You're one funny individual. So you believe that all guys should work hard because of dem broke girls. For me sha o, I believe that I ought to work hard and succeed cos of my self, my family and my very good friends.

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by sydneyboss(m): 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
jimyjames:

The break up was the best thing to happen to them, they will respect each other now , peter doesn't need Paul to survive, and Paul dosent need peter to survive , and its a good thing people are appreciating them individually now , that's what they always wanted

Say no more bro... Rather dey blame the wife
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Meedon: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by MrCork: 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
cybug:
As promised, Psquare's Rudeboy has finally released the full video of his hit song, 'Take It', today, 11th February 2020 and it has set social media Abuzz.

The music video features Big Brother Naija winner, Mercy Eke, adding that juicy touch to the video.

The video is going viral already, in less than an hour, the video has already garnered hundred thousands of views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inCwWocxp1c

..I used to smash that mercy eku babe 2year ago thou...she now look fat (true story) angry
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
Dybala11:

You're one funny individual. So you believe that all guys should work hard because of dem broke girls. For me sha o, I believe that I ought to work hard and succeed cos of my self, my family and my very good friends.
If that is the way your brain processed our post,
good for you.
We owe you no further explanation.

Atleast, we are happy to read that you are hustling and not a lazy youth.
God bless your hustle Dybala!
Goodnight!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by hensben(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
blowjohn:
Hmm see song.
Una dey try sha.
Abeg back to my Nas, and Ross and corrupt and Mase and green day and coldplay and arcade fire and 3 doors down etc

All I dey hear na take it, o baby take it.
Meanwhile hear nas:

You are now allowed to listen to the radio...
The REAL niggaz are back, on the radio...

Uh, no slackin, no beggin, no askin, no fastin
No disrespect to Islam or? Iman? or pastor
No answers to questions the media's askin
Why we fight each other in public in front of these arrogant fascists?
They love it; puttin the old niggaz vs. the youngest
Most of our elders failed us, how could they judge us? Niggaz
There's verbal books published by niggaz, produced by niggaz
Genuine niggaz, so I salute my, niggaz
Not mad 'cause Eminem said nigga, 'cause he my nigga
Wigga, cracker, friend - we all black within, okay?
We all African, okay
Some Africans don't like us no way!
A killng happened in Johannesburg, yesterday
Slain artist named Lucky Dube, hijacked
Some say N-double A-C-P, keep us sidetracked
But I don't buy that, I buy Aston Martins
Faster cars than, NASA cars in, sparkin while ridin
Critics, eat a dick! Journalists see I'm rich
With this "N-word jogging, " I'm just startin, bitch!
It’s not about conscious music all the time bro. Btw, I’m a fan of Nas but I listen to Rudeboy also because he is good at what he does.

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Michealky: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Rudeboy always dropping hit by hit while peter is doing some silly gambling site Zoom and some whack clothing line ''zip republic'' wtf? Peter is just a Crackhead without any business idea. He's not smart atall. He went solo all because of living happily with his wife and kids and all that family drama. If peter and Paul were friends, lotta people will understand the breakup but they are brothers, twins at that ooo. I'm a twin and no woman can come in between me and my brother.
Congrats to Rude for soaring Higher. Congrats to Peter only if he retrace his steps.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lambo on fire cheesy

Love you girlie wink

Nice one Rudeboy...

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by hensben(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
ubee:

It's just so sad.
Paul is good, it’s just that you still haven’t moved on from their break up.

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Savagethe21st(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lol strategy to get more video views... Sha me too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIvYYQ4snSg I'm a teen producer from lagos doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love(subscribe).I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by sydneyboss(m): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
freecocoahubby:

Peter might have 'moved on' with that over ripe yellow paw paw old cargo, but trust me, that man is NOT happy - which is evident by his constant display of childish behaviour on social media

Oh yes, because you live in the same house with Peter, you sit in your house and type rubbish without thinking. Are you happy in your own home before thinking about another.

I tire for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Billboard Called Wizkid Songs “Yoruba Music” On Their Official Twitter Page / Top 10 Nigerian Music Blogs/sites To Submit Your Songs To. / Headies 2019 – Full List Of Winners Of 13th Headies Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.