Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke (61270 Views)

Waje - 'Best Thing' Video (Featuring Ric Hassani) / D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Emmasnoop(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
The girl yanch they make room for her.
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by bitingcool: 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
LMFAO

The nyas*h don dey fall. Notice they only showed it from a distance.
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by duality(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
What's the message in the song

Nothing.

Waste of data and time

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by SenecaTheYonger: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
bitingcool:

The nyas*h don dey fall. Notice they only showed it from a distance.
imagine the close-up view
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Louisboy22(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
DownChelsea:
paul doesn’t dance doesn’t mean paul can’t dance. He had an accident that stopped him from dancing.

If paul can’t dance, watch their early songs like senorita, more than a friend, get squared..

Paul and peter were equal michael jackson imitators back in the days..
u are very correct don't mine all this indomine generation

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
Owner of music{man} is covered up, it is the female that appeared in underz even exposing her plastic bum cheeks.

Why is Paul not dressed in pants?
When will these ladies have sense?

4 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by JimCrane30(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
I don't really have to watch this with the background photo.

Is the Nigerian music industry not tired of nudity? Can't they come up with something educative as it used to be back in the days?

I just pity the minors who are exposed to this

The next thing is lovers of this kind of music will start crying justice for rape victims.

Really disheartening!!

3 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by codemaniacs: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Adakintroy2: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
Na them foolishness DE spoil all this girls. Money in exchange for love. Mumu artist.

This girls now be walking around with dollar signs in their eyezs. Fake love on their chest for the highest bidder.

Dem you new age artist Dem you.
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by IprintMONEY: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
imagine the op saying as promised . as if the releasing of the video is to do us a favour. MTCHEEEEWWW
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Adakintroy2: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Na them foolishness DE spoil all this girls. Money in exchange for love. Mumu artist.

This girls now be walking around with dollar signs in their eyezs. Fake love on their chest for the highest bidder.
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
post=86567221:
First line of the song : If you want my money, TAKE IT,
Baby TAKE IT o!!

(Some broke ass lazy niggas will stop the song instantly from there, shouting 'TAKE WHAT'?! shocked

We know dem type!

Better double your hustle and make your boo and family proud of you in life.

Meanwhile, Beautiful lyrics.
New National Anthem.
Clear and crispy video.

Mercy of the Lord on fleek!
Keep shining and winning dearie
Hugs and kiss kiss kiss

e be like say dem don pay you salary(chop money) ni this wan wey you come dey active ni

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Thonee(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Paul Okoye is Mr. Music, he's absolutely miles ahead so many in African music. For those who said he's living in the past glory, sorry you don't even have past or future glory.

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by sydneyboss(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Dagah2:

Which kind endorsement? Bad luck ridden endorsements, check all his endorsements so far, Merrybet: like that merrybet fold, kia motors=nobody sabi that one again, Olympic milk= which way, Aba industrial milk sell pass am. Forget endorsements, Peter always wants his own his own but it hardly lasts for him. Endorsement ke

How many Paul get Stop hating biko... I don't pick one over other but the way u guys criticize this guy is too much, give him some space

4 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by sydneyboss(m): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
proclinician:

I don't know who the fvck lola is. Im saying a different thing from an entirely different perspective. Where did you get the tribalism line from? Are you always this sick or you just changed gears?

Read your comment again and ask yourself that question you asked me

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by sydneyboss(m): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
jimyjames:

The wife has nothing to do with it, the break up is good for them

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
LegendHero:

They are both Psquare. No one can rule for life, they are both living on past glory now just like Dbanj, Tuface, etc.

Peter already moved on with Lola, no amount of hate from people like you will change the fact.

I disagree with you about tuface. Tubaba is the past, the present and the future. All this musicians reigning now will expire, but tubaba will still be here.
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by proclinician: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
sydneyboss:

Read your comment again and ask yourself that question you asked me

Pls stay. I'm out.

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Onyi22(f): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin grin
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by stieyven(m): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
post=86567221:
Baby TAKE IT o!!

(Some broke ass lazy niggas will stop the song instantly from there, shouting 'TAKE WHAT'?! shocked

We know dem type!

New National Anthem.
Clear and crispy video.

Hugs and kiss kiss kiss
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN.the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
post=86567221:
Baby TAKE IT o!!

We know dem type!

New National Anthem.
Clear and crispy video.

Hugs and kiss kiss kiss

1 Share

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Thirteenblood: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
Wow
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by sylve11: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
I like Rudeboy too much. Nice video nice tune. kiss cool

2 Likes

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by isaacprinz(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
Dry song undecided
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by blowjohn(m): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
hensben:
It’s not about conscious music all the time bro. Btw, I’m a fan of Nas but I listen to Rudeboy also because he is good at what he does.

I'd rather listen to burna boy than rude boy.
Rude boy and his brother have been singing the same topic in different releases.
Compare this his new single to 'chop my money'

Even davido that sings about girls and love does so using different narratives.
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Tmb78(m): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
jimyjames:

The wife has nothing to do with it, the break up is good for them
someone has hacked jimyjames' account o.
HEEEELP. Abi you don forget say the woman na Yoruba ni?
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
nadesh:

She is the real pepper.
Have you seen her throne?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UjnwZI5PcE

Yes ohh...our girl keep making us proud cheesy
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by hensben(m): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
blowjohn:

I'd rather listen to burna boy than rude boy.
Rude boy and his brother have been singing the same topic in different releases.
Compare this his new single to 'chop my money'

Even davido that sings about girls and love does so using different narratives.
I understand your point. Burna boy is ahead of all of them in the game.

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Realfrankie(m): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
This one no be audio
As e de Play e de show
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
I no go lie I swear this rudeboy is coming with a very mad vibe watch out for this guy mad song

1 Like

Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by Djmarcopolo001(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lit video shocked
Re: Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke by AdemolaA2: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
sureteeboy:
Rudeboy keeps releasing quality contents all the time. That guy is a genius
Get your High quality 32GB Samsung sd Cards for just #2, 500. Location is Lagos and Abeokuta, but can be waybilled to any state in the nation for a token fee. 0.81-00nine31five74

I agree with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) / Billboard Called Wizkid Songs “Yoruba Music” On Their Official Twitter Page / Top 10 Nigerian Music Blogs/sites To Submit Your Songs To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.