Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell (2613 Views)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? / Hilarious: Tells Us What Is Going Through This Groom's Mind [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by Orikinla(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2010
In the name of romance many girls and women are going through hell.

Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by Saecula: 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2010
Which fabricated picture is this?
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by Orikinla(m): 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2010
Are you one of the victims?
Too wounded to talk about it.

No true love leaves you black and blue.

Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2010
@oster
pls rephrase as IN THE NAME OF ROMANCE MEN AND WOMEN ARE GOING THROUGH HELL. . . . . .
and stop playing the victim like women are all innocent here.
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by MrsEve2(f): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@oster
pls rephrase as IN THE NAME OF ROMANCE MEN AND WOMEN ARE GOING THROUGH HELL. . . . . .
and stop playing the victim like women are all innocent here.

I agree women aren't the only ones that going through hell HOWEVER women are the largest battered victims so the poster isn't farfetched in the statement,

Look around the world WHERE A WOMAN CAN GET STONE for wanting to leave her husband or wanting to not wear a habib,
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^^the example you gave has nothing to do with romance but all to do with RELIGION.
everyone goes through hell for romance:EVERYONE.
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by 190: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2010
In the name of romance see what im going through!! angry angry

Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by Carolece(f): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2010
am routing for the hippo, go hippo go grin

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by Dsense(m): 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2010
In The Name Of Romance . ,  . . .See my life cry cry

Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by kaymoney2(m): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2010
@ D-sence The guy na disable abi** Or him wife big pass am for stature  undecided
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by InkedNerd(f): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2010
Carolece:

am routing for the hippo, go hippo go grin

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by 190: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^

Inkerd are u cheering the Hippo too~ shocked shocked
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by Dsense(m): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2010
kay-money:

@ D-sence The guy na disable abi** Or him wife big pass am for stature   undecided
D guy no be disable ooo . . . . . But the wife na former Smackdown Wrestler and had won the championship before!
She locks the guy outside all the time . . . .  . . .See women ooooooo
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by InkedNerd(f): 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2010
190:

^^

Inkerd are u cheering the Hippo too~ shocked shocked

Yes, I am. As a matter of act, this is for the hippo kiss kiss kiss
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by 190: 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Yes, I am. As a matter of act, this is for the hippo kiss kiss kiss

So u are taking sides with the hippo!! angry angry
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by kaymoney2(m): 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2010
D-sense:

D guy no be disable ooo . . . . . But the wife na former Smackdown Wrestler and had won the championship before!
She locks the guy outside all the time . . . .  . . .See women ooooooo

Ok naww** i better run back to the gym to continue my 100 x 100 power snap if ordinary press up and body work no go save me from her again  shocked shocked
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by InkedNerd(f): 12:02am On Dec 15, 2010
190:

So u are taking sides with the hippo!! angry angry

Yes o. Team hippo all the way kiss kiss kiss
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by LoveKing(m): 12:25am On Dec 15, 2010
well its those kind of romance, it will be sweet oh but its painful inside. still dont understand why?

[img]http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/02/19/johnny_knoxville_narrowweb__300x452,0.jpg[/img]
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by MrsEve2(f): 4:02am On Dec 15, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^the example you gave has nothing to do with romance but all to do with RELIGION.
everyone goes through hell for romance:EVERYONE.

Regardless if it religion affiliated, MARRIAGE is romance, DATING is romance, COURTING is romance, SEX is romance, INTIMACY is romance, BASICALLY they all RELATED and IT NOT THAT MUCH LOVE IN THE WORLD to sit there worrying about getting stone because I HAVE A PUSSY,
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by MrsEve2(f): 4:05am On Dec 15, 2010
(walking in with cheerleading outfit)

Everybody stand on your feet!
let rock this mother out!
everybody clap your hands together!
everybody let cheer TEAM HIPPO on!
Go, Hippo, Go, Hippo, Go!
H
I
P
P
O
Go Hippo! Destroy! Attack! Kill!
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by Carolece(f): 4:09am On Dec 15, 2010
LMBAO grin cheesy
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by 190: 4:57am On Dec 15, 2010
MEN GO THROUGH WORSE HELL THAN WOMEN

IF YOU DOUBT THIS ASK LEONARDO DICAPRIO (1912 TITANIC)
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by InkedNerd(f): 6:26am On Dec 15, 2010
190:

MEN GO THROUGH WORSE HELL THAN WOMEN

IF YOU DOUBT THIS ASK LEONARDO DICAPRIO (1912 TITANIC)

Oh gee, I guess you must have forgotten the part of the movie where he could have easily ditched the chick and went his own way. No one put a gun to his head and asked him to go die for that girl. 

Team Hippo!!!!!
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by SALady(f): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2010
I honestly think that both men and women equaly go through hell in the name of Romance. Lets be honest girls you know a woman batter before he even strikes, you know that jealous control freak and you think its love. Unfortunately some women cant run out of it.

Now lets think about the hell our men go through,

1. Guy thought he found an angel until the witch decides to visit some juju man for love potions.

2. Guy slept with a virgin until he found out from a friend of a friend that Marry has been around the block, and probably Zuma has already tapped in there.

3. Guy breaks his bank balance sending girl to school. Wait and see what happens once you give a black girl some education. The amature psychologist will not stop telling you you werent brought up well, which she didnt think so while she was pocketing your money.

4. Just because you told her she's pretty now she thinks she's the newest Halle Barry and sleeps around with the so called uncles and cousins, guess what the clumsy mumu gets caught all the time. Just becouse Whoopi Goldberg slep with white men only she thinks she can pull it off.

5. Still on being told she's pretty, ugly betty now expects the man to worship the ground she walks on, and little does she realize that the poor guy was just trying the love thing and who knows just yesterday he had Kim Kardashian in his bed.

Just my observation.
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by 190: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Oh gee, I guess you must have forgotten the part of the movie where he could have easily ditched the chick and went his own way. No one put a gun to his head and asked him to go die for that girl.

Team Hippo!!!!!

And you have forgotten too that rose spouse chased him back into the ship
and she followed him,

women suffer men un-necessarily,
Take a gud look @ the case between both of us,
I want 2 pay ur dowry yet u kip refusing!! angry
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by InkedNerd(f): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2010
190:

And you have forgotten too that rose spouse chased him back into the ship
and she followed him,

women suffer men un-necessarily,
Take a gud look @ the case between both of us,
I want 2 pay your dowry yet u kip refusing!! angry

'Us'? Who is this us you speak of? I know there's you and me, what I can't seem to figure out is where you got us from.

My dowry? Oh please!!! Ain't neva gonna happen. You don't and will never have a chance with me. You are now back to square one. I'd rather marry the hippo kiss.
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by 190: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

'Us'? Who is this us you speak of? I know there's you and me, what I can't seem to figure out is where you got us from.

My dowry? Oh please!!! Ain't neva gonna happen. You don't and will never have a chance with me. You are now back to square one. I'd rather marry the hippo kiss.

Please hurry fast and marry the Hippo,

wait i wud cash u soon!! angry

Kip toilin wit my feelings cry
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by InkedNerd(f): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2010
190:

Please hurry fast and marry the Hippo,

wait i wud cash u soon!! angry

Kip toilin wit my feelings  cry

Hehehe, I will marry the hippo. Seems a lot nicer than you grin. In fact, we'll send you an invitation to our wedding. The only person toiling with your feelings is you. I don't know who told you to believe that there was an 'us' tongue. Go get a mirror, take a good look at yourself and start shouting insults at yourself for lying to yourself.
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by 190: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^

Im gonna Git u!! angry angry

stay there and be running your mouth again angry angry

U soon gon remind me of that stuff i asked u some days back,

that i wud love 2 kip in my wardrope!! grin grin
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by InkedNerd(f): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2010
190:

^^

Im gonna Git u!! angry angry

stay there and be running your mouth again angry angry

U soon gon remind me of that stuff i asked u some days back,

that i wud love 2 kip in my wardrope!! grin grin

The only thing you'll get from me is a slap grin. What did you ask me days ago?
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by 190: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^

what did i say thoes 2 guys requested from you!! angry angry
Re: In The Name Of Romance Many Girls And Women Are Going Through Hell by InkedNerd(f): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2010
190:

^^

what did i say thoes 2 guys requested from you!! angry angry

Ummm. . . Idk. Sex?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Fall In Love With The Idea Of Someone / Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? / Women, Women, Women Wake Up..!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.