Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

When You're Not Serious To Meet That New Gal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You're Not Serious To Meet That New Gal (562 Views)

Are U Single? We Have Created An Opportunity For U To Meet That Special Someone / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You're Not Serious To Meet That New Gal by okpalaAnambra: 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
I met a girl online as my routine of curing my loneliness since I stay alone(full time bachelor)..I like meeting gals online and flirt with them online but I will actually not want to meet with them(weird right? grin)..so I met this particular one who stays in same city as mine and we have concluded plans to meet but since I don't like to meet these girls I decided to tell her we're gonna have nice time in my place ,like I'm gonna pick her up and we spend some nice time in my place..she enquired what I meant by nice time and I told her romance and cuddling and she said we're not seeing Again...I was so happy and didn't bother calling her again since my aim is to prevent her from coming without directly saying that grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You're Not Serious To Meet That New Gal by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin
I'm exactly like that too. undecided Weird!
Re: When You're Not Serious To Meet That New Gal by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin
I'm exactly like that too. undecided Weird!
Re: When You're Not Serious To Meet That New Gal by Davash222(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
She outplayed you by your game. She's smart.
Take your L in peace.
Re: When You're Not Serious To Meet That New Gal by okpalaAnambra: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Davash222:
Take your L in peace.
Nop..it means u don't understand..I actually expected her to refuse so she won't come..I never wanted to see her in the first place

2 Likes

Re: When You're Not Serious To Meet That New Gal by okpalaAnambra: 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Blu03:
grin

I'm exactly like that too. undecided
Weird!
Really? So what if the girl agrees to your terms, how would you turn her down?

2 Likes

Re: When You're Not Serious To Meet That New Gal by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I'm a girl. I flirt with guys online but hate to get closer.
Re: When You're Not Serious To Meet That New Gal by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin
Davash222:
Take your L in peace.
Wrong. You can't relate.

1 Like

Re: When You're Not Serious To Meet That New Gal by Froshloaded: 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
cry
Blu03:
cry
Re: When You're Not Serious To Meet That New Gal by okpalaAnambra: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
Blu03:
Lol..I understand, looks like you're in portharcourt
Re: When You're Not Serious To Meet That New Gal by okpalaAnambra: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
Blu03:
grin Wrong. You can't relate.
He's obviously a learner
Re: When You're Not Serious To Meet That New Gal by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin
Froshloaded:
cry cry
wipe those tears my dove.
Re: When You're Not Serious To Meet That New Gal by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Lol..I understand, looks like you're in portharcourt
nope.

1 Like

Re: When You're Not Serious To Meet That New Gal by Froshloaded: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
angry
Blu03:
grin wipe those tears my dove.
grin
Re: When You're Not Serious To Meet That New Gal by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

i wouldn't even give the guy the chance to agree. Except if i like him back.

1 Like

Re: When You're Not Serious To Meet That New Gal by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
...me I'd never even go near talking about meeting even if we live in the same street.. except she wanna meet me angry cheesy
Re: When You're Not Serious To Meet That New Gal by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
Blu03:
.. cool
Re: When You're Not Serious To Meet That New Gal by maximusprime2000: 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Blu03:
Lol Friends are once strangers.

(1) (Reply)

Testimonies From The Give Away Should Come In Here / Dis Matters Too / Imagine Being Bipolar In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.