Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Imagine Being Bipolar In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine Being Bipolar In Nigeria (559 Views)

Imagine Being Suicidal And Girls Think You're Forming Fineboy / “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar / How Can I Deal With My Bipolar Disorder Towards Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Being Bipolar In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:31am On May 20, 2020
I need strength not to hurt myself or someone someday. It's so tiring having severe mood swings and having fucking creeps not understanding that you're sick and fucking leave u alone. God give me strength not to kill someone someday, I am mentally bleeped yeah. I'm not like u fucking normal people, I'm the guy that breaks my own things for no fucking reason. It's why I never date, cuz I have a fear I will kill her. I'm crazy, but people keep bothering me for ni reason. I don't appreciate the fucking disturbance it's making me feel violent ffs. My landlord 12 year old daughter has recently developed a crush on me, this kid finds any reason to try and visit me or get me to play with her. Even her mom is now always begging her to allow ne rest. I am not normal. Why tf are people always attracted to me, is it until I end up on instablog for something very evil that the world would let me be...people are out there doing all sort of things for attention and yet nobody gives them the attention. It's always sick people like me who should be avoided that every one is attracted to, dont worry I go kill person for sport soon. Fucking leave me alone,
Re: Imagine Being Bipolar In Nigeria by emorse(m): 8:49am On May 20, 2020
My guess is none of those people you mentioned know what you're passing through. Seek help bro. Visit a hospital ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Imagine Being Bipolar In Nigeria by queenitee(f): 8:49am On May 20, 2020
Good morning.
It's good that you are speaking up, but this isn't the best platform to do so.
Yes, being bipolar is a mental issue, but it can be managed. What you need now is a psychiatrist. You can live a normal life, date, get married, give birth and live long.
You don't have to end up on instablog for the wrong reason or go to jail.

You deserve and you have every chance of living a normal and fulfilled life if you will give yourself a chance. You are shutting yourself off the chance of being happy because you think you can't with your illness.
All you need is a therapist and supportive people around you. Good morning once again.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Being Bipolar In Nigeria by SirMichael1: 9:03am On May 20, 2020
Lol. All these *fucking this, *fucking that for what? Just to relay the fact that you're bipolar? Needless.

How old are you for a 12 year old to be having a crush on you? I'm guessing 14 or 15.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Being Bipolar In Nigeria by ABCthings: 9:22am On May 20, 2020
When do you intend to stop being a psycho?
Are you on pills?
Re: Imagine Being Bipolar In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:52am On May 20, 2020
that shit is bleeped up, but u d'nt really sound bipolar sha. u sounded mad up there.... go see a doctor, ranting on nairaland will never help ur case, it's just a way to get noticed the wrong way.
we have bipolar people living with us and they look OK because they are on there drugs and are living normal life. go and see a doctor I say again so u can live long on this planet earth.
Re: Imagine Being Bipolar In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 20, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. All these *fucking this, *fucking that for what? Just to relay the fact that you're bipolar? Needless.

How old are you for a 12 year old to be having a crush on you? I'm guessing 14 or 15.

30 bro. They are always attracted to me, its unbelievable. People fucking stalk me , yeah when I'm in my normal state I'm extremely exciting to be around, everything about me is attractive to people but if only they knew it's just a phase

(1) (Reply)

This Is Scam On A Different Level .. See Reason / Sitting On Stepdad ....18+ / The Power Of The Mind In Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.