Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (10282 Views)

Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp / Oyibo Woman, Dr Victoria Bateman Goes N@k.ed During Interview To Protest Brexit / PHOTOS: Ugandans In Shocked As Sasha Sania Completely N*k.ked Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

by CokeBar(f): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2020

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: by cRobo: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
I don't know how to read

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Froshloaded: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Reading
With blu03,pridestorm and 10 others

Modified
You are right and you are wrong...
You should fight for your love

1 Like

Re: by Pierced(f): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
Some guys sha......why was he pretending all these while that everything was ok.....meanwhile he knows he's having doubts about u.

Thank ur God....u dodged a bullet.

5 Likes

Re: by Davash222(m): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
Your upcoming husband-to-be never talk wetin be em problem. I think it's way beyond tribe. Your boyfriend and his family are yet to tell you their problems with you.
Re: by Oyiboman69: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
The answers are right in front of you
Re: by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
And she said she broke up with him.....

Bini and igbo no dey blend. Go ask. They never blend. Go find owioba marry. You both dodged bullets

7 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin
Froshloaded:
Reading With blu03,pridestorm and 10 others
Re: by daddytime(m): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
DOA...

All the pointers are there for a very potentially worrisome union, particularly from your boyfriend's family.

I'd advise you both move on. No be every relationship or feelings go lead to successful marriage.

Good luck.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: by MARX77(m): 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Truth is you acted out of emotion, but he has severally failed to make an impression that he's backing his decision to wife you irrespective of his parents decision.

He needs to make a stand

6 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
i hate all this tribal bullshit. One guy once came here to complain that his fiancee is an 'osu', bla bla bla.

You boyfriend should man up and take control of his damn life. I respect my mother and i strive to always please her. But there are certain choices she cannot make for me.
If he loves you, he marries you.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: by CokeBar(f): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
Froshloaded:
Reading
With blu03,pridestorm and 10 others

Modified
You are right and you are wrong...
You should fight for your love

I really want to fight for it but I am scared getting married to a family who do not like me or treat me differently. Also, I would have felt better fighting for it if he made me feel that way

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
I'm only concerned about the kind of IT work you do?
CokeBar

1 Like

Re: by CokeBar(f): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
Pierced:
Some guys sha......why was he pretending all these while that everything was ok.....meanwhile he knows he's having doubts about u.

Thank ur God....u dodged a bullet.

Thank you
Re: by BlissB(f): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
God!!!!......
when e reach marriage,tribal issues day piss me off......
My dear it is well....
I really don't know what to advice

1 Like

Re: by Pierced(f): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
CokeBar:

Thank you

It's not worth fighting for especially if u guys are based in Nigeria.

U only stand a chance if u are abroad......where it won't be easy for them to come visiting any how

3 Likes

Re: by CokeBar(f): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Davash222:
Your upcoming husband-to-be never talk wetin be em problem. I think it's way beyond tribe. Your boyfriend and his family are yet to tell you their problems with you.

I would have thought same if I had met his parents or if my boyfriend treated me badly.
The brother whom I met constantly ask after me and sometimes I even speak with his wife.

1 Like

Re: by Froshloaded: 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
smiley
CokeBar:

I really want to fight for it but I am scared getting married to a family who do not like me or treat me differently. Also, I would have felt better fighting for it if he made me feel that way
Yes you are right,
Its not advisable to marry into a family that they don't like you...
I will just advice you guys to find a way to convince his parents. If you are unable to convince them, my dear sister, just move on sad
Re: by CokeBar(f): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
Cakephp:
I'm only concerned about the kind of IT work you do?
CokeBar
How is that a concern?
Re: by Ikjosh04: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
Well, I believe you guys can still be together if that's what both of you really want. From your write up, you said he is the youngest and all his older siblings are all married to igbo women so I believe this ethnicity battle can be won, since he will be the only exception to his parents rule of
getting married to igbo chick's. The ball is in your court and your bf just need to show his parents he loves you and you mean the world to him(and I think he knows: Every thing depends on how I present you to them) but if I may ask, you didn't tell us if your bf ever had the intention to get married to you. Don't assume things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Headlesschicken(m): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
undecided Hmm the n!gga x just passing time with you, eating yuh okro while looking out for a better one... Seems d n!gga x a bit sissy, tell him to grow some balls and define what he truly wants or u walk, buh my advice to you would be to Walk anyway...

2 Likes

Re: by CokeBar(f): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
BlissB:
God!!!!......
when e reach marriage,tribal issues day piss me off......
My dear it is well....
I really don't know what to advice
Thank you, I appreciate!

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
CokeBar:

How is that a concern?
since you wont disclose I'll assume its yahoo yahoo smiley
Re: by CokeBar(f): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Froshloaded:
smiley
Yes you are right,
Its not advisable to marry into a family that they don't like you...
I will just advice you guys to find a way to convince his parents. If you are unable to convince them, my dear sister, just move on sad
We haven't spoken for days.
Thanks for your advise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by CokeBar(f): 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ikjosh04:
Well, I believe you guys can still be together if that's what both of you really want. From your write up, you said he is the youngest and all his older siblings are all married to igbo women so I believe this ethnicity battle can be won, since he will be the only exception to his parents rule of
getting married to igbo chick's. The ball is in your court and your bf just need to show his parents he loves you and you mean the world to him(and I think he knows: Every thing depends on how I present you to them) but if I may ask, you didn't tell us if your bf ever had the intention to get married to you. Don't assume things.

He isn't the youngest, his elder brothers all married Igbos.
Yes, we always talked about marriage... we were also planning migrating together, we wrote IELTS together... we have family type of discussions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by CokeBar(f): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
Headlesschicken:
undecided Hmm the n!gga x just passing time with you, eating yuh okro while looking out for a better one... Seems d n!gga x a bit sissy, tell him to grow some balls and define what he truly wants or u walk, buh my advice to you would be to Walk anyway...
We are not sexually active... so that isn't the case.
Thank you for your response

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: by CokeBar(f): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
Cakephp:

since you wont disclose I'll assume its yahoo yahoo smiley
Okay, thanks
Re: by Ikjosh04: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
CokeBar:

He isn't the youngest, his elder brothers all married Igbos.
Yes, we always talked about marriage... we were also planning migrating together, we wrote IELTS together... we have family type of discussions.

Oh ok, try and work with what I wrote earlier.
Best Wishes
Re: by CokeBar(f): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Oh ok, try and work with what I wrote earlier.
Best Wishes

Okay, thanks for your input

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
MARX77:
Truth is you acted out of emotion, but he has severally failed to make an impression that he's backing his decision to wife you irrespective of his parents decision.

He needs to make a stand
Gbam

1 Like

Re: by Drince: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
You know blood is thicker than water.. It won't and will never be easy for him going against his parent's wish.. I'm sure you would think, why can't he man up and tell his family what he wants, he might do that but guess what? They might end up hating you.. You know what happens when your in-laws hate you? He is taking a very big decision that will either mar or man your lives... You should be surpporting him instead.. He is torn between blood and love.. It's never easy..

3 Likes

Re: by CokeBar(f): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Drince:
You know blood is thicker than water.. It won't and will never be easy for him going against his parent's wish.. I'm sure you would think, why can't he man up and tell his family what he wants, he might do that but guess what? They might end up hating you.. You know what happens when your in-laws hate you? He is taking a very big decision that will either mar or man your lives... You should be surpporting him instead.. He is torn between blood and love.. It's never easy..

Hmm... thank you for this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time / Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious? / I Don't Understand My Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.