Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Don't Understand My Girl! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand My Girl! (10291 Views)

I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. / I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! / Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand My Girl! by Titusolufemi(m): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2012
Any time I do anything wrong she won't say it,she will just get angry not immediately but when I ask her what I did she wont respond. I will have to beg her without knowing what I did wrong. Again she is too inquisitive (tries to know everything). She never calls me to tell me my wrong. DOES SHE LOVE ME?
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by ajufinz(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
Peeps that act this way have serious issues with Trust... Check her background (family or relationship)
Don't be desperate to please her, learn how to be a true friend....

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
*hisses*
Kids

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by Konnektions146(m): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
u have to be stronger unless she will take advantage of that and its not gonna be too good with u.

stop apologizing , she should learn to communicate
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by Tyche(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
She's the reserved type and you have 3 options:
1. Change her nature (very difficult),
2. Understand and accept her nature,
3. Just walk.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by no1madman(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
She loves ur fackin fuckin Neighbour. . .
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
Tyche: She's the reserved type and you have 3 options:
1. Change her nature (very difficult),
2. Understand and accept her nature,
3. Just walk.

IA.

Another option (adding to #2) is to let her know how you feel, that you would like her to be more open and not keep things in.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by Mynd44: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
Yield:

IA.

Another option (adding to #2) is to let her know how you feel, that you would like her to be more open and not keep things in.
Its funny that you guys have to give the OP these options before he knows at to do. Soon people will come oN NL asking how to wear protections
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by Konnektions146(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
Its funny that you guys have to give the OP these options before he knows at to do. Soon people will come oN NL asking how to wear protections
...and i will ask dem to bring dia gf so i teach her , so she teach him
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by Tyche(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
Yield:

IA.

... and a very important one too.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by Mkenyaa(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
Give her some blackout and see her reaction.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by omega25red(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mkenyaa: Give her some blackout and see her reaction.
ewo tu ni blackout?

poster

if someone is mad at you and you know it never beg em to tell you what you did. if she is not talking, give her space to clam down then she will tell you what went wrong. Also atsrt learning her paterns as to the things that set her off so you can either avoid tdoing those things or you can compromise.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by luckgames(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
Titusolufemi: Anytime i did anything wrong she wont say it,she wil just get angry nt immediately bt when i ask her wat i did she wont respond.i wil hav 2 beg her without knowing wat i did wrong.. Again she is too inquisitive(tries 2 knw evritin). She neva cal me 2 tel me my wrong. DOES SHE LOVE ME?
She is trying to control you
You said she is inquisitive but does she keep secret
Watch out for inquisitive girls
They have lot of things they are hiding

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
luckgames:
She is trying to control you
You said she is inquisitive but does she keep secret
Watch out for inquisitive girls
They have lot of things they are hiding
Nna dem be like Mossad, hiding their ish and dying(every pun intended) to uncover yours.

And OP, please go for @Tyche's option 3. You should leave no chance for clowns and discombobulated females, they ain't worth it.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by kilimanjaro(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
OP,
Is she the one enjoying your sister's boyfriend company?
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by luckgames(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
fresh_dude: Nna dem be like Mossad, hiding their ish and dying(every pun intended) to uncover yours.

And OP, please go for @Tyche's option 3. You should leave no chance for clowns and discombobulated females, they ain't worth it.
You are right
The ashawo girl can go
hid her secret life
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by Mynd44: 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
Konnektions146:
...and i will ask dem to bring dia gf so i teach her , so she teach him
good
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
[1
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by Mynd44: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
sosoluv:
We are women sometimes wen expect u to jus know wrong from right, we expect men to read our minds wch is obviously impossible. Tell her wen she is in a good mood of cause that she always has to be straight up wit u. Tell her wat u expect her to do so u guys can sort out whatever it is as soon as possible....tell her how much u appreciate her and how much u wld appreciate her being straight forward too
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
sosoluv:
We are women sometimes wen expect u to jus know wrong from right, we expect men to read our minds wch is obviously impossible. Tell her wen she is in a good mood of cause that she always has to be straight up wit u. Tell her wat u expect her to do so u guys can sort out whatever it is as soon as possible....tell her how much u appreciate her and how much u wld appreciate her being straight forward too
We women? Spokeswoman speak for yourself o! Expecting him to know right from wrong is subject to variations, cus we all make mistakes.

Read our minds? Na God? undecided

@op

We may all live under the same sky, but we see different horizons. Something triggers dat anger, look into it b4 labelling. U are seeing things not as they are, but as you are. U both need a heart to heart talk.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by Abeggi(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
Titusolufemi: Anytime i did anything wrong she wont say it,she wil just get angry nt immediately bt when i ask her wat i did she wont respond.i wil hav 2 beg her without knowing wat i did wrong.. Again she is too inquisitive(tries 2 knw evritin). She neva cal me 2 tel me my wrong. DOES SHE LOVE ME?

She is doing it because she knows you're going to put up with it !

Quit being a doormat, make her grow the f*ck up by ignoring her the next few times she does this, and you'll see a miracle.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2012

@OP
very simple: next time you do something wrong, just remember that day, and understand that the next time she will be mad, it would be because of that.....et voila!
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2012
Titusolufemi: Any time I do anything wrong she won't say it,she will just get angry not immediately but when I ask her what I did she wont respond. I will have to beg her without knowing what I did wrong. Again she is too inquisitive (tries to know everything). She never calls me to tell me my wrong. DOES SHE LOVE ME?
You havent done anything wrong, but she has several previous bad experiences and is just careful and thinking if you are for real.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by 190: 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
This is why i always advice guys to beat their girlfriends with BELT!!

they would never listen! undecided
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by strangest(m): 12:14am On Jul 04, 2012
190: This is why i always advice guys to beat their girlfriends with BELT!!

LOL grin grin grin abi iron or baseball bat.. lock her up in your car trunk and drive into river niger...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by rowlandoo: 12:17am On Jul 04, 2012
Titusolufemi: Any time I do anything wrong she won't say it,she will just get angry not immediately but when I ask her what I did she wont respond. I will have to beg her without knowing what I did wrong. Again she is too inquisitive (tries to know everything). She never calls me to tell me my wrong. DOES SHE LOVE ME?

Are u sure she is not a barbaric girl, if not please look for another girl coz the way u complaining will not make u feel good with her in ur relationship and u might just be disdained . Girls like that are somewhat slowspoke and it hurts . Again she might just be making u an option. As you know without communocation there is no relationship so why.r u forcin ur sef on her . Pls you just too yound to be mentally drailed . I use to have a girl like that she won't communicate so stop call calling now am happy with someone else .

2 kobo
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by dasparrow: 12:22am On Jul 04, 2012

How are we to know if she loves you or not? We neither know you nor your girlfriend. In order to give a somewhat accurate judgement of the situation, we must hear your girlfriend's side of the story. If it is not working out between the both of you, then go your seperate ways and stay single till you are mature enough to solve your relationship issues without coming on a public forum to seek for advice. By the way, don't you have family members you can ask for relationship advice rather than coming here to disturb one's peace this hot sunny July?

190: This is why i always advice guys to beat their girlfriends with BELT!!

You can only do that in your boko haramite jungle called Nigeria. If you try that in sane advanced nations, you will be spending many years in jail for assault. Also pray you don't hit a girl who is the only female child of her parents. Her brothers might not hesitate to stab you to death or give you the beating of your life that will leave you in a comma like its done in some no nosense Nigerian families. Next time, you will think twice before hitting anyone be it a male or female. Just because you were brought into this world by yet another violent Nigerian baboon who married your mother and used to beat her up and get away with it does not mean that if you try the same barbaric act you will go scott free. Be rest assured you will meet your waterloo.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by 190: 12:32am On Jul 04, 2012
^LOL - So wah i sed really hurt you - u miserable ba[i]s[/i]tard! grin grin

ROTF @ people getting tensed over mere words!

Im good @ this!

U sp[i]e[/i]rmhead grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by hustla(m): 12:32am On Jul 04, 2012
ajufinz: Peeps that act this way have serious issues with Trust... Check her background (family or relationship)
Don't be desperate to please her, learn how to be a true friend....

I'm in a rshp dat has smfin very very similar,family background usually plays a part..mood swings or somethings might trigger d anger and all that..
@OP should learn to give her space when she starts to throw her tantrums,ignore her for a while and holla when the coast is clear...
If she doesn't love u,she woulda simply dumped u sinx...
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by hustla(m): 12:35am On Jul 04, 2012
Abeg_gi:

She is doing it because she knows you're going to put up with it !

Quit being a doormat, make her grow the f*ck up by ignoring her the next few times she does this, and you'll see a miracle.

Ignoring her or taking time till she cools off? Well I think he should react once and speak his mind
Either way,he should be matured about it
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by Tedyk(m): 12:37am On Jul 04, 2012
hustla:

I'm in a rshp dat has smfin very very similar,family background usually plays a part..mood swings or somethings might trigger d anger and all that..
@OP should learn to give her space when she starts to throw her tantrums,ignore her for a while and holla when the coast is clear...
If she doesn't love u,she woulda simply dumped u sinx...
do d same 2 her
Re: I Don't Understand My Girl! by stagger: 12:44am On Jul 04, 2012

The bolded are typical of women, especially the melancholic character type. Probably you have not dated many women. They are like that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

O.O.U Girl Fights Dirty Over Yahoo Boys, Tried To Naked Themselves / Big Brother Naija: Lilo Shows Off Unshaved Vagina On Tv In Front Of Eric / I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.