Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? (15171 Views)

Woman Slept With 40 Men To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos & Video) / My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine / How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by wizdomnzube(m): 3:07am On Feb 12, 2020
By fucking your partner senseless, rubbish. Una nor go let person hear word with dis una valentine bullshit.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by MicroSweet(m): 4:39am On Feb 12, 2020
Y'all folks need to get this shhit out of your minds.

Don't fucccking go crazy about this Val frenzy.

The bug has caught y'all like a widespread epidemic.
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 4:50am On Feb 12, 2020
GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS IF YOU ARE STILL A SINNER AND THE LORD JESUS WILL GIVE U HIS PEACE.FOR THERE IS NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by Bianda24: 5:03am On Feb 12, 2020
You show love to your loved ones everyday.
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by BennyDon: 5:04am On Feb 12, 2020
Carry your Bible and go preach. Let unbelievers taste the love of Christ which is the sweetest of all love. Valentine isn't time for immorality, rather it's time to show genuine, true love to others
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:11am On Feb 12, 2020
hmm
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by ebullient19(f): 5:13am On Feb 12, 2020
For me, since I'm not home, I will recharge my mum and grand mum's phone then I'll take myself out to see a movie
Just show love
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by tchidi066(f): 5:21am On Feb 12, 2020
I don't celebrate Valentine, i believe there shouldnt be a date set aside to celebrate love with my loved ones, it should be an everyday thing. After Feb 14 what next, but i am not condemning those that celebrate, we all got our lives to live
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by Ladycewhy(f): 5:39am On Feb 12, 2020
sassysure:
Step out outside the comfort of nigeria to other countries and see how pwople celebrate st valentine fpr what it truly represents.
Love for others.
I would love to step outside Nigeria,will you be my sponsor? undecided
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by Wizywiz(m): 6:51am On Feb 12, 2020
donbachi:
Anyhow...i once celebrated it with 6 babes dat year...was really fun...took nkechi to daveange hotel at rumuigbo,took rose to mr d plaza at d-line,took chioma to tuscany at obi wali road,took cindy to mandate hotel at rumuokoro,took imabong to playhouse at GRA and finally slept with my lolipop...few hour each...felt like one bad guy.
guy which of d cindy make e no be my babe cindy then ooo we dey live for rumuigbo....any chop knuckle if na true talk u dey yarn...oshey baddest
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by ScotMisile: 6:59am On Feb 12, 2020
donbachi:
Anyhow...i once celebrated it with 6 babes dat year...was really fun...took nkechi to daveange hotel at rumuigbo,took rose to mr d plaza at d-line,took chioma to tuscany at obi wali road,took cindy to mandate hotel at rumuokoro,took imabong to playhouse at GRA and finally slept with my lolipop...few hour each...felt like one bad guy.
For your mind ..
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by PatriotTemidayo: 7:08am On Feb 12, 2020
Youngzubi:
Good evening my fellow nairalander.

I have seen a lot of people criticize celebration of valentine in different social media, most of them holding on to the fact that people go about celebrating it in the wrong way while some believed the celebration is not necessary.

So Please I wish to ask for the right way to celebrate valentine? or do you believe it's not necessary

You wasted your resources, time and energy. One woman is enough.
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 12, 2020
I've been married for 15 months now so the right way is obviously with Mrs wink
I'm flying back home from work after 2 weeks away, finished plans to deliver surprises to her office, dinner and hangout later on Friday night... My first born must be born in the next 9 months o grin

But seriously spend time with people you love especially family. Nothing is sweeter
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by Liposure: 7:57am On Feb 12, 2020
Preach love, Show love, Express love, spread love n d world wood be a beta place 4 us all
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by MunorAnne(f): 8:08am On Feb 12, 2020
Numbers 9:11.
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by knowhowk: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2020
Check what Valentine is all about ,once you finds out then celebrate it accordingly .It says lovers day abi. Meaning day to show love ai it's a day to do immoral things and shack Oloshos ? ...show love b going to the handicapped to share food and cash .
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2020
withdraw all the money you have in your account
go to any betnaija shop nearest to you
ask the manager to found an account for you
log on to virtual and
kill yourself with correct score
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by travelland(f): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
IDFWU:

Loveless

Yes, any problems?

Word
loveless
/ˈlʌvləs/
adjective
having no feelings of love.
"I was trapped in a loveless marriage and there was no way out"
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by Thegents6: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Oga visit the orphanage home. Those kids there deserves our love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by IDFWU(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
travelland:

Yes, any problems?

Word
loveless
/ˈlʌvləs/
adjective
having no feelings of love.
"I was trapped in a loveless marriage and there was no way out"
Loveless is an adjective used to describe a situation or feeling. Just like you typed here a loveless marriage. In your previous comment where you said show love to the loveless, the adjective was used to describe a certain group of people pronoun which makes the usage wrong, you can’t outrightly say a person(s) is loveless
Loveless is a correct adjective no doubt, but the usage in your formal comment is wrong.
Hope you understand? It’s no big deal, nobody knows it all. We learn everyday.
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by travelland(f): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2020
IDFWU:

Loveless is an adjective used to describe a situation or feeling. Just like you typed here a loveless marriage. In your previous comment where you said show love to the loveless, the adjective was used to describe a certain group of people pronoun which makes the usage wrong, you can’t outrightly say a person(s) is loveless
Loveless is a correct adjective no doubt, but the usage in your formal comment is wrong.
Hope you understand? It’s no big deal, nobody knows it all. We learn everyday.

Go and check the new words which HV recently been added to Oxford dictionary, these are mostly words spoken in pidgin but adopted as English now.

Loveless, as I used it in my previous sentence was used to describe people who had absence of love in their lives. Just like in the case of people in a loveless marriage, there are others currently going through situations where they don't get to experience love. E.g maltreated kids, homeless destitutes, prostitutes etc these are the people that i was referring to as being in a loveless situation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone / Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out / Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.