Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? (14994 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine / How Do Employed People Celebrate Valentine’s Day? / How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by proclinician: 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
Here

Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by Techwriter: 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
Cool
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by Youngzubi(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
Comedian2019:
Op, as if you don't know.

I don't even know the date
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by Maranzano(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
Appreciate yourself and show love to your family if you are still single. Show more commitment to your relationship and work harder towards tying the nuptial knots if you are engaged. Give your spouse a treat while thanking God for your union if you are married. In all cases do not engage in any act that will endanger your life and affect your relationship with God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by Youngzubi(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
No right way.. Celebrate as you wish.. No let any female put you for debt

Lol
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by byinks(f): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Well as for me Byinks, a born again Christian Valentine's is not scriptural.
It is pagan celebration started by idolatrous factions in the church to promote all forms of sexual immorality and inordinate affections.

So the best way to celebrate valentine's is not to celebrate it all.

PM me if you have any chocolates for me..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by dangoteinlaw: 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
No right way.. Celebrate as you wish.. No let any female put you for debt
some are in debt already, how worse can it get?
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by petuniaevents(f): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
Share the love . Spread the love

Have an event or wedding coming up? Send us a dm.
*Decoration
office Decoration /birthdays / weddings / anniversaries etc
*Catering.
*planning and guest list management.
* Rentals (chairs.tables.tents.marquees.mist fans.tableclothes. chaircovers. Tie backs. Lounges. Cocktail tables etc )

Call us on 07065574265 / 08136241570
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by Tunex252(m): 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Damn niggarrrrr

As a real niggar, Val is not necessary for us

We make money on Val day

In case you need a logo or graphic design for u and ur lover, you quote this message or send a dm to us on WhatsApp 07018394959
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by Sniper101(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
donbachi:
Anyhow...i once celebrated it with 6 babes dat year...was really fun...took nkechi to daveange hotel at rumuigbo,took rose to mr d plaza at d-line,took chioma to tuscany at obi wali road,took cindy to mandate hotel at rumuokoro,took imabong to playhouse at GRA and finally slept with my lolipop...few hour each...felt like one bad guy.

Bros bros grin

But, WHY you too dey lie like this
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by donbachi(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
Sniper101:

Bros bros grin
But, WHY you too dey lie like this
wetin u no know big pass u.
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by IDFWU(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
post=86572302:
We dey come, this traffic wear wrapper, tie gele.......

Tips to Valentine's Day Celebration.... (for male and female).......

Put on an indoor picnic!

Write love notes, stick them in a jar and give the whole thing to your sweetheart!

Create a chronological collage using photos of your relationship.

Give back rubs and body massages.

Create a movie theater in your own home: popcorn, soda, and old time movies.

Pick up some of your significant other’s chores for the day. Take a load off ’em!

Spend time together walking the streets, holding hands.

Don't forget getting some hot, delicious Barbecue for boo........ not only @[/b], but any good Barbecue place....

[b]Tbc........

Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by Sniper101(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
donbachi:
wetin u no know big pass u.

Bros calm down

Am familiar with all those locations you mentioned.

And I dare say there's no way you can get to those six centres with the six girls all within 20hrs or less

you sef do the math
...then try another lie or jokes
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by IDFWU(m): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
travelland:
Show love to the loveless

Loveless

Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by styless(f): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin grin
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by ud4u: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
What is valentine
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by Emerihx: 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Play call of duty all day ��
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Go to church
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by eddieguru(m): 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
donbachi:
Anyhow...i once celebrated it with 6 babes dat year...was really fun...took nkechi to daveange hotel at rumuigbo,took rose to mr d plaza at d-line,took chioma to tuscany at obi wali road,took cindy to mandate hotel at rumuokoro,took imabong to playhouse at GRA and finally slept with my lolipop...few hour each...felt like one bad guy.
real Port Harcourt gee cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by Sexycardib: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Pray to God and watch ULTIMATE LOVE in channel 29(gotv)channel 198 (date)
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by oyvoice: 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
Just fear God. that is the best way to celebrate it . God would be there watching you
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by madridsta007(m): 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Youngzubi:
Good evening my fellow nairalander.

I have seen a lot of people criticize celebration of valentine in different social media, most of them holding on to the fact that people go about celebrating it in the wrong way while some believed the celebration is not necessary.

So Please I wish to ask for the right way to celebrate valentine? or do you believe it's not necessary

Valentine isn’t in the Bible.

Valentine isn’t in the Koran.

It is a predatory capitalist invention.
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by luminouz(m): 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
Staying home and sleeping!! grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by missimelda01(f): 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
The right way is to do what you do on a normal day but make it a little more special.. maybe propose or something

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by Joystark(f): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:
Have a very good passionate sex with your partner (Married only).
For singles, chill at the bar, get drunk, go home and sleep.

lol. Good idea
Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:07am On Feb 12, 2020
There is no right way

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? by Peezol: 12:59am On Feb 12, 2020
If you no get money hide your face sad
Val koor children's day ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) / I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) / The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.