Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Falling Out Of Love - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Falling Out Of Love (2433 Views)

I Am Falling Apart With My Mom / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling Out Of Love by Blazay(m): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2010
Just because. . . . angry
Re: Falling Out Of Love by deniyor: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2010
Relax Blazay, its her problem. I can tell you are angry , and as much as you disagree with her in anyway, no need to trade insults. Afterall, you hv your own life to live and decisions to make.
Re: Falling Out Of Love by Blazay(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2010
deniyor:

Relax Blazay, its her problem. I can tell you are angry, and as much as you disagree with her in anyway, no need to trade insults. Afterall, you hv your own life to live and decisions to make.

Re: Falling Out Of Love by metro10: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2010
Have alway noticed posters of real life questns neva end up happy on dis forumn. Pls lets b civil nd do witout d bikerins. We r dealin wit tough issues here. Ur reply myt end a life or birth 1.
Re: Falling Out Of Love by Blazay(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2010
Re: Falling Out Of Love by deniyor: 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2010
***singing***kooli kooli temper kooli temper***
Re: Falling Out Of Love by silvasurfa(m): 12:02am On Dec 16, 2010
My dear much as I want to sympathise with you,i must say you yourself created this problem for yourself in the first place by thinking you could change him.
However it has happened and much as you might  find it hard to believe there is still a silver lining in this dark cloud you're seeing.
You said you know he loves you,start from there.
Have you taken time out to pray and really commit it to GOD?
Have you tried to wake him up very early in the morning,say between 2:am-4:am and gently and quietly told him about your reservations and diference of opinion on his habits?
Men hate being told what to do particularly if the person trying to do this is acting in a rude,condescending,controlling or angry manner.

Give yourself 1 or 2 months to try and make things work again. Try to remember the good qualities about him that outweighed the negative ones that made you willing to marry him.
The things you used to do that made him happy and showed him  you loved him,resume doing them again even though you dont feel like it.

There are days i have woken up and wondered why i'm married to this my husband,moments after this i'm back to feeling like i have the best man in the world. MARRIAGE IS WORK MY DEAR, AND LOVE IS MORE THAN HAPPY  FEELINGS.THERE ARE NO PERFECT MARRIAGES but 2 people can work at making their own marriage work.
Dont give up my dear, still give it sometime.
Iwould actually recommend a couples' film for you to watch,its titled FIREPROOF.
Still give yourself a chance to make it work.Rooting for you!!!
Re: Falling Out Of Love by nike4luv(f): 12:57am On Dec 16, 2010
Dear Family Posters,
I don't see a reason why i have to repeat myself over and over again. Please please keep all rude and insulting comments to yourselves. We are here to make constructive criticisims not judge. Please see forum rules for further advice.

Henceforth, could Blazay stop with the rude comments please, and let peace reign.

Thank You smiley
Re: Falling Out Of Love by strangerf: 1:02am On Dec 16, 2010
^^^^

Leave Baba Blazay alone

I love his rants

He makes NL fun

Blazay, Go on sounnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Orie 4 kasibe

Your head dey there!
Re: Falling Out Of Love by nike4luv(f): 1:04am On Dec 16, 2010
Insulting people and making rude comments on threads is not fun! There are other ways of offering advice and being 'blunt' without stepping on people's toes. Ask outstrip and chaircover. This is a peaceful section not a boxing ring.

Thank You smiley
Re: Falling Out Of Love by Blazay(m): 1:16am On Dec 16, 2010
^^^

Then, tell your disturbed posters to comport themselves decently. . . no telling others to 'shut up' either.
[size=16pt]You women and your issues![/size]
Is that how you do your job as a moderator?

Why address me?
See trobu o.
I dey vessssss gaaaaaaan. angry
Re: Falling Out Of Love by fstranger1: 1:31am On Dec 16, 2010
Baba 'agbaya' Blazay

Take am easy oooooo

no vessssssssssssssssssss too much

Forgive them for the know not what they are doing!
Re: Falling Out Of Love by Blazay(m): 1:39am On Dec 16, 2010
fstranger1:

Baba 'agbaya' Blazay

Take am easy oooooo

no vessssssssssssssssssss too much

Forgive them for the know not what they are doing!

Just because. . . .of God! angry
Re: Falling Out Of Love by nike4luv(f): 1:49am On Dec 16, 2010
I will be speaking to the other party involved as well. So please stop insulting people; directly or indirectly.

Thank you smiley
Re: Falling Out Of Love by Blazay(m): 1:52am On Dec 16, 2010
^^^
Well, thank you!
Over and out!
Re: Falling Out Of Love by Challotti: 3:51am On Jan 29, 2013
Cheating. . .cheating. . .cheating! grin
What is it with all this noise about 'cheating' here and there? undecided
A man that does not cheat is a DEAD ONE!
That is not enough to fall OUT OF LOVE WITH YOUR HUSBAND. cool
Re: Falling Out Of Love by Youngpo413: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
ebonyvibe:
I have falling out of love with my hubby and he has seriously tried to make amends but it doest seem to help. I caught him cheating once but honestly I have gotten over that.

I am seriously contemplating divorce but I am thinking am I too hasty but i have been thinking this for two years dont know if i should go for it or not. I have my reasons many I cant say here but i am really unhappy within my soul.

Constructive advice please

get out!
Re: Falling Out Of Love by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
ebonyvibe:
I have falling out of love with my hubby and he has seriously tried to make amends but it doest seem to help. I caught him cheating once but honestly I have gotten over that.

I am seriously contemplating divorce but I am thinking am I too hasty but i have been thinking this for two years dont know if i should go for it or not. I have my reasons many I cant say here but i am really unhappy within my soul.

Constructive advice please

How is it possible to give you constructive advice based on this little information? undecided
Re: Falling Out Of Love by Youngpo413: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
ebonyvibe:
I havent harbour anything he is well aware of the situation. I am just contemplating wheather me not leaving is out of fear of being alone or pity. I know it is not because of love

you didnt love him in the first place,maybe you married him out of pity or desperation...Im sure one guy is busy brainwashing you,thats why you here looking for something to condemn your hubby,you think say marriage na beans?mumu...by the time the new guy has successfully passed through your "tunnel",they'll be no light at the end of "it" again.
Nansense!
Re: Falling Out Of Love by beeevan: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
You said he cheated? No action is too extreme while dealing with such.
Re: Falling Out Of Love by edwife(f): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

How is it possible to give you constructive advice based on this little information? undecided

Since 2010? shocked shocked

Maybe she even remarried with child.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Falling Out Of Love by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
edwife:

Since 2010? shocked shocked

Maybe she even remarried with child.... cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tnx. smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Falling Out Of Love by Youngpo413: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2014
Blazay:

Case dismissed.
This court is adjoined for ever.
Go to the cashier and pay the necessary fines for wasting the taxpayers' money.

whispers. . .i knew she got married out of desperation and not out of love. wink

Gavel pounds!

its obvious
Re: Falling Out Of Love by Youngpo413: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2014
deniyor:
I don't think its ever a good idea to marry anyone for who you want them to be. Assess them b4 marriage, and then know what you see is what you get.
Lady, If you are not ready to work things out with your husband (you hv to be willing else every advice here is a waste of time), get your divorce. Be done and over with it. When reality kicks in for you, then you will know there isn't much out there for you.

the bitttcchhh wants to fuccck around....she want to "see and enjoy life"
bitttccches everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

family matas / Who Remembers This "Voltron, Defender Of The Universe"? / Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.