Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? (4029 Views)

What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen / Help! My Infinix Phone Charges Very Slow. / Help! My Phone Charges Slowly After Checking The Battery Status While Charging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by Olusholar24(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
I
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by Olusholar24(m): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
Pls help me push to front page.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Olusholar24:
Pls help me push to front page.
Bad charging cord.
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by LeiderJa: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
Use another charging cord. If e no work then change charging port

1 Like

Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by Temidayo9(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Incompatible usb or bad charging pot
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by Olusholar24(m): 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
comshots:
Bad charging cord.

Tried another already. Still the same
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by Olusholar24(m): 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
LeiderJa:

Its barely a week. How can charging port damage so fast.
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
Olusholar24:

Tried another already. Still the same
Bad charging port.change it.
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by chatinent: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
1. Bad charging port.
Or

2. Bad charger.

Or

3. Bad user.
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by Olusholar24(m): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
chatinent:
1. Bad charging port.
Or

2. Bad charger.

Or

3. Bad user.

Bad user? For a mobile device that isn't up to a week? I don't understand.
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by timbs001(m): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
Had same issue with a Tecno phone some years back. You need to take it to Carl care. I don't use tecno phone nowadays, not reliable.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by LeiderJa: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
Olusholar24:

It's possible. Your charging problem in my experience usually comes just from either cord or phone port. Have you used another charger?
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by Olusholar24(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Different charger heads but the same cord.
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by MetroBaba1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Olusholar24:
I bought this Tecno phone,Tecno Camon 12 CC7 last Wednesday and all i noticed is that the charging rate is close to stannancy. Imagine a phone charging for 1_hr 25_mins only to attain a battery level of 20%. Planning to take it to Carlcare Ikeja but thinking if i could get any help here. I have changed my charger to a better one, yet it sucks.

Dear Op, I'm using Tecno Camon 12. You no dey use the carry come charger charge the phone.
Lost my charger last month, got a charger. Initially, it was fast, but became slow, slower and the slowest charger ever grin. After deep analysis and research, I discovered that the charger wasn't good for the phone. Charging could take 8hrs.

Electricity voltage or current affects some fake chargers.

Buy Oraimo 3.5 Fast Charge Charger (N3,500).

Recommending from experience.

Read this thread. It will explain more

https://www.nairaland.com/3549727/how-identify-original-charger-smartphone

Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:05am On Feb 12, 2020
Get ur self 18w charger
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by eki2000(m): 2:26am On Feb 12, 2020
Tecno for life? Hahahahaha
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by MiVida(m): 7:43am On Feb 12, 2020
I don't pity whoever comes here crying over a Tecno infinix or itel phone... After all the latest crazy phones from great brands, used n reviewed here by individuals here, you still went on to stash your hard earned money on Tecno products... Are you under a spell?

Deal with your F-ing loss!

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by Mohbola(f): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2020
Try using another charger.
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by kingxsamz(m): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2020
Olusholar24:
I bought this Tecno phone,Tecno Camon 12

Come, If I hear any useless complain from you again eh...
When dem dey warn you, no buy Tecno, no buy Tecno, so teey e turn ringtone, u dey form...
If I hear pim....

4 Likes

Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by Bestchild: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Take it to carlcare
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by Esteemconsult: 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
This could be factory fault, if it has warranty take it back to where you bought it, it is returnable to the manufacturer and another one will be given to you. Although they may request for a token.
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by Mohbola(f): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
Bestchild:
Take it to carlcare

Yeah
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by jotax(m): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
Olusholar24:
I bought this Tecno phone,Tecno Camon 12 CC7 last Wednesday and all i noticed is that the charging rate is close to stannancy. Imagine a phone charging for 1_hr 25_mins only to attain a battery level of 20%. Planning to take it to Carlcare Ikeja but thinking if i could get any help here. I have changed my charger to a better one, yet it sucks.
Had same issue when I bought mine. Tested another charger on it and it charged fine. So I simply bought myself a new charger and since then everything's been fine. I feel the follow come charger for tecno camon 12 is crap!
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by bravesoul247(m): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Olusholar24:
It's not the phone. Buy an infinix fast charger.
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by bravesoul247(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
LeiderJa:
can't be charging port, it's a new phone.
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by LeiderJa: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
bravesoul247:
can't be charging port, it's a new phone.

Read my previous post. I outlined the causes of slow charging.

I'm also sure I know more about phones than you
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by bravesoul247(m): 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
LeiderJa:

Read my previous post. I outlined the causes of slow charging.

I'm also sure I know more about phones than you
smh... Normal me would have totally ignored you but Your last post was absolutely unnecessary Cos I'm not even dragging anything with you.
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by alphaNomega: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
Thanks for reminding not to buy another Tecno phone. I stopped using the last one because of slow charging.caused by a faulty charger port.
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by LeiderJa: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
bravesoul247:
smh... Normal me would have totally ignored you but Your last post was absolutely unnecessary Cos I'm not even dragging anything with you.
Relax, I'm messing around
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by AmadorSays: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
Olusholar24:
change the charging cord, and also, what is your source of power supply?

1 Like

Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by AmadorSays: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
alphaNomega:
Thanks for reminding not to buy another Tecno phone. I stopped using the last one because of slow charging.caused by a faulty charger port.

that might not be an issue front his TECNO phone but from his power source or the charger in question
Re: My Phone Charges Slowly. What Could Be The Cause? by Culture18: 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Continuous plugging and uplugging of charger is a cause. Try using magnetic charger. It doesn't need to be plugged, it magnets to charge. 08168449477
Olusholar24:

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN BIS Plan Is Now 1500 (from 3000) / Television App Vhf And Uhf. / How To Record Your Android Phone's Screen Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.