Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) (74401 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS / 18+. See How Some Churches Are Celebrating Valentine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by bendazum: 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
Beckysexy:
It's not about looking good, it's about the cash and moreover you look irresponsible.
PS- Please don't smoke around that little kid.

You can imagine how damaged that kid would be. Dude must be a bad influence.

I wish to unsee this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Beckysexy(f): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
samorobo:

More like irresponsibly ugly grin grin grin
I didn't say that oh
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by rosalieene(f): 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
So this boy, over the years you still haven't gotten matured, still behaving childish

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
25tolife:
GOOD P.M
Where in kogi-are u chating from?
Anyigba
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
rosalieene:
So this boy, over the years you still haven't gotten matured, still behaving childish

Mumu
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by mexbee1(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:
Will be going to my baby mama this friday for a time out and truth is, I feel so good to go and erm, do I look good ?

You look good man
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
cucumbae:
No be the airforce 1 wey dem say he die in USA military?

No that's Hungerbad.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Beckysexy:
It's not about looking good, it's about the cash and moreover you look irresponsible.
PS- Please don't smoke around that little kid.

chai babe,.you are wicked
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Take a good look at the guy Airforce1. That’s how they look. Or maybe that’s not truly him. Maybe he just downloaded an armed robber’s photo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:

So living abroad a big deal to you ?
.poor soul

It's actually a big deal if you yourself have not been there or lived there before. Don't try to downplay the United States of America. It's literally the greatest country on earth.

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

It's actually a big deal if you yourself have not been there or lived there before. Don't try to downplay the United States of America. It's literally the greatest country on earth.

Nonsense

Only poor people reasons this way .
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:

Nonsense

Only poor people reasons this way .

Even governors are being denied entry into USA, e come be you wey dey stay room and palor. Lmfao.

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Even governors are being denied entry into USA, e come be you wey dey stay room and palor. Lmfao.

That I ain't no governor no mean say I ain't living the life you wish you had.
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Beckysexy(f): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

chai babe,.you are wicked
Lol Kelvin
I'm not wicked oh, I'm just blunt.
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

No that's Hungerbad.
Ok thanks
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by harbdullartyf(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
UbunuUbuntu:
Irresponsible father. Smoking and drinking in the presence of that young girl. I see her taking a keen interest already.
cheesy
UbunuUbuntu:
Irresponsible father. Smoking and drinking in the presence of that young girl. I see her taking a keen interest already.
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by narit: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:
Will be going to my baby mama this friday for a time out and truth is, I feel so good to go and erm, do I look good ?
Air Force one, man I just don't know what I feel about you, I definitely do not like you neither do I hate you. But the way you have always find it so easy to make yourself a villain has always puzzled me, truth be told, as childish your actions might be it kind of give these Nairalanders the joy of trollying and looking forward to your post. Keep up the good work. I am definitely sure a lot of Nairalanders are quite going to miss you, the day you finally grow up Brains. Until then, please keep entertaining us.

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Mreazi121(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
You've just won a medal for been the most stupid he goat I've ever seen

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:

That I ain't no governor no mean say I ain't living the life you wish you had.

My palor is bigger than your entire house. What kind of people do you think browse this site? What life do you have? Being a baby daddy? Snapping in the same position for 10 year? No single upgrade to you situation since I joined this site except being a baby daddy. And that's the life I wish I had? Hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Damsman10(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Skmoda360:

Whoever marry this one is on a long thing..... everything about her is money......and if you find out na liability ...

She actually said the truth, Listen to
Small doctor #If you no get money hide your face
Mayorkun #Na money be fine bobo
Davido #If you no get money hide your face
##########
OP I hope someone finds you and deals with you for poor parenting and public display of irresponsibility. The mother/elderly one should also take custody of the child lest we start hearing pedophiliac news 8yrs into the future.
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Czartega(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Smoking in front of a baby?? Darn nigga. That's a very bad gesture. The baby might want to try what's been learnt from you and burn the mouth grin
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Babara1994(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Preshy561:
One of the irresponsible men I've seen on nairaland.
grin you're funny
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:

Lol been around but on a Low Key .
Awwww you look so good say hi to your family for me kiss
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Skmoda360:

Whoever marry this one is on a long thing..... everything about her is money......and if you find out na liability ...
and her sister preshy abi wetin dem dey call am sef
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Awwww you look so good say hi to your family for me kiss
I will

Thanks
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
tammie24:
Nairaland guys are so ugly
.. how many of them have you seen??

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
frozen70:

Your good look is determined by the weight of your pocket
Treat her like a woman and you will look more handsome
Then load baby mama number two, for memories sake
SMH

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:
I will

Thanks
I seriously miss you airforce kiss so how is this val going to be between us smiley
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I seriously miss you airforce kiss so how is this val going to be between us smiley

You tell me how and where you want it to be ok
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:

You tell me how and where you want it to be ok
Are you still staying around ikeja ? smiley
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Are you still staying around ikeja ? smiley

Yep my lady
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:

Yep my lady
ok maybe I'll come around then cause we need to talk i don't have access to my mail I'll message you with my alternative so you can pm then we would schedule the time for the val maybe you can come pick me up smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) / I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.