Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) (74397 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS / 18+. See How Some Churches Are Celebrating Valentine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Wettoid123: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2020
U are as ugly as fuckkkk, you are even smoking and drinking in presence of your toddler in short you are just too irresponsible!

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Toplexy675(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2020
how did this made front page?? may go punish the mod who push it there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Toplexy675(m): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2020
after checking d name to b quite a popular one here are there prefential treatment over here with this rubbish hitting f.p
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by wisdomkid: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2020
@AirForce1 giving fire4fire sad shocked cool
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Ibfpleasant(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2020
You are liable to die young, even your daughter was so surprised seeing you smoking around her and regretting having you as a father, so irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by morule20(m): 11:48am On Feb 12, 2020
Some men are just finding so hard to get sense

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Ezeking123: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2020
This guy Sha
U look stupid
Sorry u are stupid
I am sure u are a marlian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by jokotus: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2020
you are not looking good,
you are a smoker,
you are drunker
your irresponsible teaching minor in smoking
you are not yet mature and your sense of reasoning is low

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by nicedaddy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Is what you are doing beside that little child makes sense to you. I beg apply sense.

Airforce1:
My personality is not for everyone , so is my response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by 77up(m): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
So this nigga is this childish like hell undecided , see im akpata head cheesy

Someone mention this moniker on a thread some times ago on popular monikers on nairaland ,am sorry to say that person is very stupid.

You don't deserve to procreate yet guy,cos I can see you still don't have the maturity of taking care of one.

I hope that girl/boy see this pic later in future sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by blueAgent(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:
Will be going to my baby mama this friday for a time out and truth is, I feel so good to go and erm, do I look good ?

You need Sense.

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by HausaFulani: 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Menthol
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Tattooboy: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
I enjoyed the responses about not smoking in the kid's presence.
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by babsodity(m): 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
In saner climes they should seperate u from that daughter of urs.. U r very irresponsible doing substance abuse in front of a minor..

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by preet845: 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Most web developers will use a web hosting company to host their websites. It makes perfect sense to outsource the most critical aspect of your web presence to professionals. Web hosting is one area where you can not make do with good, it has to be great.

With that said it can sometimes be very beneficial to have a test bed where you can develop your site locally without having to actually upload your work to your web host. If your site is simply a static site written in html then there really is no need to use anything more than a web browser and place your files in a folder on your computer. But what if you want to be able to test new code and scripts before they are sent to the server. You could simply create a new directory on your web host and use that for development, but then you need to spend time uploading, testing, editing then uploading again, it can be a very time consuming process.

This is the perfect job for a test server. A test server can either be a local server installed on your PC, or a stand alone server on your LAN (local area network) My preferred method is to have a server on your network. That way it is very easy to work from any pc on your network and have direct access to your development server.

Another factor that I think is very important is to choose and configure your development server to be very similar (preferably identical) to the server that is used by your hosting company. I don't mean the hardware specification, but the software and configuration.

If you can keep your development server as closely configured to your production server then there is less chance of you having compatibility issues when you move your content to the production server.

https://www.rvservicecenter.in/hitachi-ac-service-center-amritsar.php
<a href="https://www.rvservicecenter.in/hitachi-ac-service-center-amritsar.php">hitachi ac service center</a>
<a href="http://projectorcare.com/">Projector repair and service center in amritsar, jalandhar, ludhiana and chandigarh</a>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by deebrain(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Don't smoke around a little kid, PLEASE!
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by olisaEze(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Na nigga! 'Switch up' the benson nwanne!! grin

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Toplexy675:
how did this made front page?? may go punish the mod who push it there.
You are really angry with the mod that pushed this to front page grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
This guy still de that one room? Abi na police station be that ni?

4 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Josh44s(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Tookool:
Your daughter has grown so big ..... learn not to smoke around her

What do you expect from an irrepressible idiot who spent his entire time in nairaland Instead of raising that innocent child in a rightful way. The He-goat even smokes in front of the child. May God help that child.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Airforce1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
Josh44s:

What do you expect from an irrepressible idiot who spent his entire time in nairaland Instead of raising that innocent child in a rightful way. The He-goat even smokes in front of the child. May God help that child.

Coming from a low life scum like you cheesy
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by seangy4konji: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
airforce my guy...

enjoying emoneys money since time memorial...

pepper dem.

dem say make you no smoke beside the kid but them deh give Mouth Gig beside dem jid and comot as for doggy ooo
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by YoungPerson(m): 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:
My personality is not for everyone , so is my response.
My G. This is bad. Come to Palace tonight, for Ikeja. I will probably, most likely see you. We need to yarn.

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by YoungPerson(m): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Beckysexy:
It's not about looking good, it's about the cash and moreover you look irresponsible.
PS- Please don't smoke around that little kid.
kiss
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Airforce1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
YoungPerson:

My G. This is bad. Come to Palace tonight, for Ikeja. I will probably, most likely see you. We need to yarn.

Drop your number I dey come around that place tonight
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by franchasng: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
0KNM:
My guy, you suppose don hit 30 now, you never still sabi your subject for this life? Hmmmmm

[img]https://media1./images/7cf5496978b667eca7501562b3bcf061/tenor.gif?itemid=15575812[/img]
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by MrCork: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:
Will be going to my baby mama this friday for a time out and truth is, I feel so good to go and erm, do I look good ?

angry
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Lolabisi007s(f): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
So just because person don buy Guinness for you we know go hear word abi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) / I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.