Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Girlfriend Said Her Mentor Told Her To Pray Before She Agree To Marry Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said Her Mentor Told Her To Pray Before She Agree To Marry Me. (866 Views)

The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) / I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Said Her Mentor Told Her To Pray Before She Agree To Marry Me. by dzionist(m): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
I have a girlfriend we have been together for more than three years. I've assisted her financially and academically. But recently she started misbehaving and when i confronted her, she said her mentor said she should pray first. Besides she even say no sex in the relationship before marriage..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Mentor Told Her To Pray Before She Agree To Marry Me. by illicit(m): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
All these mentors self
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Mentor Told Her To Pray Before She Agree To Marry Me. by Ladylite: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
dzionist:
I have a girlfriend we have been together for more than three years. I've assisted her financially and academically. But recently she started misbehaving and when i confronted her, she said her mentor said she should pray first. Besides she even say no sex in the relationship before marriage..

Mentor or parents or pastors or elderly woman .... Anyone, Oga biko, pls is marriage such a light flimsy thing to you? You now come here ranting....

You claim you loved the girl, she has mentors or people she looks up to, you didn't know before you got to the point? Abi what is this one saying sef.

Now someone gave her very wise counsel then you come here to prove to the world that even you have no mentor or someone ahead of you guiding and counseling you.

Why will such a wise thing piss you off.

What if the mentor told her NO, will you kill the mentor?

Because of what I know now and the painful regrets I have faced I can never watch a teenage girl give her virginity away to just any guy in the name of love or money unless they are first committed to getting married.

When were you born biko? Were you born yesterday? Don't you know advice from those above you is still wisdom? Or you are afraid that she will turn you down... have you never had a reason to meet guys higher than you for advice..? What if they advice you wrongly. There is safety in seeking counsel before entering into school, marriage, business or any destiny altering thing.

When people come on NL seeking advice or help in a situation is that not the same as mentorship.

You are not acting mature at all bros, go and get a mentor for marriage else you will abuse that lady and she will regret marrying you. If she was so madly in love would she have to meet a mentor? She has doubts and is also God-fearing and does not want to enter what she may regret.
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Mentor Told Her To Pray Before She Agree To Marry Me. by pode(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hahahahahahahahahha, my guy I laughed because this was the samething that happened to me, three of us under go three days fasting, slept in church, without coming out; I even absent from work for the three, one week later the mentor came to inform me that the Holy Spirit shown him that that my lady, she's the one the shown to him to married.
Guy if you love e your life, leave that girl because she's going?? Gone!
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Mentor Told Her To Pray Before She Agree To Marry Me. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ladylite:

Mentor or parents or pastors or elderly woman .... Anyone, Oga biko, pls is marriage such a light flimsy thing to you? You now come here ranting....

You claim you loved the girl, she has mentors or people she looks up to, you didn't know before you got to the point? Abi what is this one saying sef.

Now someone gave her very wise counsel then you come here to prove to the world that even you have no mentor or someone ahead of you guiding and counseling you.

Why will such a wise thing piss you off.

What if the mentor told her NO, will you kill the mentor?

Because of what I know now and the painful regrets I have faced I can never watch a teenage girl give her virginity away to just any guy in the name of love or money unless they are first committed to getting married.

When were you born biko? Were you born yesterday? Don't you know advice from those above you is still wisdom? Or you are afraid that she will turn you down... have you never had a reason to meet guys higher than you for advice..? What if they advice you wrongly. There is safety in seeking counsel before entering into school, marriage, business or any destiny altering thing.

When people come on NL seeking advice or help in a situation is that not the same as mentorship.

You are not acting mature at all bros, go and get a mentor for marriage else you will abuse that lady and she will regret marrying you. If she was so madly in love would she have to meet a mentor? She has doubts and is also God-fearing and does not want to enter what she may regret.
Una get any history?

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Mentor Told Her To Pray Before She Agree To Marry Me. by ojun50(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
dzionist:
If that mentor na male forget guy, d mentor dey wire her through back

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Mentor Told Her To Pray Before She Agree To Marry Me. by Skmoda360(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
pode:
Hahahahahahahahahha, my guy I laughed because this was the samething that happened to me, three of us under go three days fasting, slept in church, without coming out; I even absent from work for the three, one week later the mentor came to inform me that the Holy Spirit shown him that that my lady, she's the one the shown to him to married.
Edit your post bro.....
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Mentor Told Her To Pray Before She Agree To Marry Me. by Skmoda360(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
dzionist:
Op that your gf is receiving holy dick from his mentor....she might just be fooling you....and like someone said if the mentor is a nigga trust me she is collecting it biggerly..... undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Mentor Told Her To Pray Before She Agree To Marry Me. by Princesscutes1(f): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
yes,it is good to prayer before accept marriage
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Mentor Told Her To Pray Before She Agree To Marry Me. by johnkey: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
I can bet that 'mentor' is fvcking her
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Mentor Told Her To Pray Before She Agree To Marry Me. by Amyyy2020: 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
pode:

Dats sad.

However, I see no wrong in d mentor's advise. She shuld pray of coz and get her conviction b4 going into marriage.... Its actually a necessity as a Christian
Re: My Girlfriend Said Her Mentor Told Her To Pray Before She Agree To Marry Me. by missimelda01(f): 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Prayer is the key.. Op are you related to the devil in any way?

(1) (Reply)

Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life . / Q / Delay Menses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.