Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) (52664 Views)

Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) / Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by newsgerian: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2020
RIP
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:21am On Feb 12, 2020
Bc
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Urchman200: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2020
CarlosTheJackal:
Fulani herdsmen will reap what they sow soon.
people that is undergoing rehabilitation as we speak now.

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2020
It will never be well with the killers and their sponsors.

RIP young man.
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by saxtaiwo: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2020
May our blood never be used as sacrifice for this nation , really sad, oh God arise and avenge the innocent blood being wasted because of the life of some wicked men in power.

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by shyvicky: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2020
MBAKA MUST LISTEN TO WHAT THIS WHITE WOMAN IS SAYING TO HIM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI48V4g9_Y8
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2020
Not good enough.
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2020
It will never be well with the killers and all the sponsors

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by airminem(f): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2020
sad All political leaders, traditional leaders, religion leaders have failed their quest to redeem Nigeria in this age. Shame to FRN in the eyes of other world. I am so sad. sad RIP
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2020
vr0xen:
You wont see and slawormir the real niggas on this thread. nope you will never see dem
including hos fellow zombies like sarki,simplyleo,yarimu and co.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Habeyy(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria has gone to the dogs

Rip is the saddest word to say at this time cry
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by knowhowk: 9:23am On Feb 12, 2020
Pathetic ..
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Olam09(m): 9:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Every evil doers should remember that there is God ooo
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Rest on brother! May your blood be upon the useless government who have failed you and their idiotic and senseless supporters who can barely eat twice a day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by royal231(m): 9:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Rest in peace.....

Secondly Nigerians residing in Nigeria are daft
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2020
anonymuz:
including hos fellow zombies like sarki,simplyleo,yarimu and co.
Hunger has reset Sarrki's senses grin he is now wailing more than the old wailers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Evilgenuis: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2020
The government killed him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Dbeautyy(m): 9:27am On Feb 12, 2020
18 years nitori olorun.

1Why do the nations rage
and the peoples plot in vain?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
and the rulers take counsel together,
against the LORD and against his Anointed, saying,
3 “Let us uburst their bonds apart
and cast away their cords from us.”
4 He who sits in the heavens laughs;
the Lord holds them in derision.
5 Then he will speak to them in his wrath,
and terrify them in his fury, saying,
6 “As for me, I have set my King
on Zion, my holy hill.”
7 I will tell of the decree:
The LORD said to me, “You are my Son;
today I have begotten you.
8 Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage,
and the ends of the earth your possession.
9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
and dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.”

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by SilasNwude: 9:27am On Feb 12, 2020
it shall never be well with Buhari and his useless supporters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by spiceadole: 9:27am On Feb 12, 2020
Arda1000:
children of Biafrans in the North and Biafrans in the Nigeria Army wasting their life in the North i pray your eyes open,see as yous bloods are being used to wash this dirty linen called Nigeria,i live and die as a Biafra... God help us.

I really wonder why a sane South/Easterner will be living in the North or joining the military.
When I was in Nigeria,I made sure nothing took me up North..Not even close to the middle belt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2020
Hwwwww, so painful.
May ur killers know no peace till they all die a very very painful death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2020
The funny part of all these is that, even when the killers are caught, they will all be free.

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by vr0xen: 9:30am On Feb 12, 2020
sodiqapril:

Especially that mannabquils, that guy is an animal...if he manages to post a comment, he'll find his way to politicise it....

Shebi they were just cheering with empty glass on fashola and his second niger bridge thread, it means that this poor seminarian wont pass that bridge and see his pple if at all its going to be complete in eight years,

2 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Philinho(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2020
Islam should watch what they'd turned the world into..... Religion of pieces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by airmark(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2020
I will never hate on Donald Trump as he continues to wage war against terrorists. Securing the lives of the citizenry should be the first on the mind of any president.

Attack is the best form of defence in games and war. Nigerian leaders have failed Nigerians. Boko haram should have been destroyed before growing wings.

7 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2020
angry this guy is from my town and an orphan, he is been trained by an uncle now this heartless illiterates killed him, this government should wake up and get security of lives and property very seriously, if not they will go down as the worst government ever ruled this nation... Am really sad and disappointed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by airminem(f): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2020
spiceadole:

I really wonder why a sane South/Easterner will be living in the North or joining the military.
When I was in Nigeria,I made sure nothing took me up North..Not even close to the middle belt
sad GOOD FOR YOU AND YOU LOVE ONES
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2020
Almost my age mate. Sometimes I just wonder what went wrong with us humans.
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by vr0xen: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2020
spiceadole:

He is doing the work of God, it was his call,HE IS IN THE BOSOM OF ABRAHAM AM SURE

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by WinkWrld: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Rest in Peace my brother. Till we all meet to part no more. Meanwhile our idiot ruler is closing boarder becos we refuse heards me to take over our teritory. We will grow our chicken and feed ourselves, eratic nonsense.
Coronavirus is spreading everywhere and he wont close the necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Ezmans: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Chizuru01:
You will never see or hear Mbaka over there.
mbaka is quiet because his party is winning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drama In Ilorin As Suspected Robber Falls From Bank’s Roof / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him / Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.