Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) (52662 Views)

Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) / Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by EtuBakore1: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by saintdevo(m): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2020
Sorry to say that, but if not for Northern part of Nigeria, Nigeria would have been the greatest developed country in Africa, Northern part of Nigeria is the greatest and Worst enemies of Nigeria, nothing good comes out from the North, the only thing they brought to Nigeria is calamity. The only thing you will see in there dictionary is Hunger, illiteracy, high birth rate, high dead rate, Terrorism, religious extremism, herdsmen wahala, crisis, etc. Because how can an illiterate person lead over 200million people that's not possible. The only way Nigeria would developed is by splitting the country, but has long has northern Nigeria is still existing with the south, west and east it will continue to live in bondages till thy kingdom come, am from the North but honestly I hate north with passion

4 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by obayendo1010(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2020
this is absurb, christain should stop funding this militant by paying ransoms if anyone is kidnap they should not dime for release...they should rather use the money to get weapon and defend them self since the government cant do anything for them.
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2020
vr0xen:
You wont see and slawormir the real niggas on this thread. nope you will never see dem
me? He's miles away from this thread. But let it be about apc giving us peanuts you will see him cursing the 'children of hate' as if he doesn't know that all of them, whether apc or pdp are all the same.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by rummmy: 10:05am On Feb 12, 2020
vr0xen:
You wont see and slawormir the real niggas on this thread. nope you will never see dem
kindly show face and prove my guy wrong for once.
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Dikebuka: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2020
Sarrki is a repented, rehabilitated and de-radicalised APC apologist now

3 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by D1zion: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2020
Haymaykar:
The killers will know no peace in their life... But seriously we are just age mate... cry cry cry
I wish its always like we all proclaim & course them.I wonder why nothing happens to them after every evil they commit.I don't know why the blood of the innocent people they kill don't avenge.because even the blood of Abel cried in the wilderness when Cain killed him.this killers always go free & work amongst us.woe unto them,may their end be miserable in Jesus victorious name.
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 10:19am On Feb 12, 2020
Till we meet and never to part
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by faebenezer5star: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2020
Brother God be with you till we meet again.�[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Sophy22(f): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Rest in peace Michael.
May God console your aged grandmother and your siblings as well. embarassed embarassed

May the God of the orphans revenge on your case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2020
vr0xen:
Dammmn niggarrr
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by airmark(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2020
PervertProphet:

Exactly what I tell everyone.

Anyone who hates Trump just hates on the American people because the American people really want what Trump is campaigning about. The only reason Nancy, Democrats, Islamist Omar, etc are so against Trump is that he is so bold and not the usual politician.

And to prove to you that the Universe aligns on Trump's side. Everything has been working in his favour despite his loud mouth.

1) The economy is doing so fine under Trump. The winnings on Stock Market has been the longest ever since. Unemployment really down.

2) Many major acts have been signed by Trump amidst all the Impeachment wahala that he was finally acquitted of.

3) He has signed major Trade deals inclusive of the ones with China that favours the American people. About 12,000 American Factories are up and running again unlike when they went moribund under the Obama administration.

4) Many Islamic terrorists put in their place even Iran with all her noise are scared of what Trump can do. They know he is a crazy man unlike the deceptive snake called Obama who pretends to be all gentle and all nice but does a great deal of more damage and achieves nothing for the American people.

5) Just see how the Universe or Nature even currently makes China lose billions of dollars with the current Coronovirus while Trump's America prospers. Do you know how much China is currently losing due to this Coronovirus episode? Don't tell me American planted it because if they do. China has the tech to detect that.

6) Many Black Americans are beginning to see the lies of the democrats that have ruled and enslave them for so long that they are switching to the Republican party except for the few rich ones like Dom Lemon, Snoop, etc who are obviously under the payroll of the democrats like the billionaire owner of CNN. Even the black owner of BET supports Trump. He just became a billionaire under Trump's economic policies. These other white media billionaires owners like the one of CNN and Bloomberg, etc don't truly want the Blacks over there to really rise economically. They just go about telling lies that Trump is a racist. If he is a racist. How come he has a black man like Ben Carson at one of the highest position in his administration.
Haha! He must be a bad type of racist. Just listen to Blacks like Larry Elders, Kingface, Candace Owens, etcetera and you will be shocked at the lies Democrats tell.

We need an unusual type of Politician like Trump who has never held any political office before to head us over here in Nigeria and achieve goals. Everyone who says the truth knows Buhari is really lost at that position.

Excellent piece.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Roon9(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2020
CGT7:
RIP YOUNG MAN, I HOPE YOU ARE IN A BETTER PLACE NOW.

I'm not sorry to say,
IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH THAT GENERAL AND THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA

And the supporters too
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by eedimo(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2020
Arda1000:
children of Biafrans in the North and Biafrans in the Nigeria Army wasting their life in the North i pray your eyes open,see as yous bloods are being used to wash this dirty linen called Nigeria,i live and die as a Biafra... God help us.
Poeple die everywhere.
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by eedimo(m): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2020
Chizuru01:
You will never see or hear Mbaka over there.
That's the point!!!
The earlier u understand his antics the safer.
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by mauchiz: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2020
Whomsoever that killed this boy, the arrow of death will not depart from your generation, you will die a painful death.

Everyone involved in this kidnapping, both supporters and sponsors, the whole of there children will die at this boys age, your children will all die before you,

God will punish all of you were are, if you like repent, the punishment will follow you and your generation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2020
ATTENTION, PLEASE!! ROOMATE NEEDED AROUND AJAH AXIS, BADURE. A LOVELY ROOM IN A 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT. THE GOOD GUYS, PLEASE. RENT, AFFORDABLE. CHAT 08140507811 ON WHAT'S APP IF INTERESTED.
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by vr0xen: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2020
anonimi:

What is BST

BASTARD
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by arrianw: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2020
Eya. RIP
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by FirstbornWds: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2020
And when these criminals are caught later... They'll be granted Presidential pardon because they claim to have become repentant.

Why won't we be called a shithole country? Why won't we get Visa Restriction? Why won't IPOB seek referendum? Why will the SW not create a unit (AMOTEKUN) to combat crime?

Believe it or not, Nigeria is a failed country.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Ogilinsaka: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2020
airminem:
It is well. Rest in peace to the departed sad
Thank you very much. It's been difficult dealing with it. But God knows best.

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by anonimi: 11:05am On Feb 12, 2020
vr0xen:
BASTARD

Thanks now I get it.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Longman8: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2020
RIP brother i pray that the almighty God grant ur family the fortitude to bear ur loss. Amen
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Mistaicey2288: 11:10am On Feb 12, 2020
CGT7:

I'm not sorry to say,

Amen plus all his supporters too.
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by AmTruth: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2020
May your soul rest in peace Brother.
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by obidaddy: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2020
Arda1000:
children of Biafrans in the North and Biafrans in the Nigeria Army wasting their life in the North i pray your eyes open,see as yous bloods are being used to wash this dirty linen called Nigeria,i live and die as a Biafran... God help us.

Shut up there, i rather stay up north than down east. Just one week in the village envy, hatred, wickedness, land grabbing, witchcraft & diabolic attacks. All from so called brothers & sisters.

Your Governors & politicians are the worse. Infrastructure is zero. Very hostile place to live.

Youths cultists, hostile, arrogant & disrespectful.

Church will also rob you.

Biko unu mezie ala igbo.

Pray for those serving in the various security agencies. You short sighted fools forget you need their knowledge, skill set to protect & defend igbo-land of push comes to shove.

Better tell ourselves the truth & stop this dirty hyping of barren igbo land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by kingadex(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2020
Rest On Bro....You have cross the bridge where there is no more pains. Jst too soon. Lord Heal Our Land
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2020
CGT7:

I'm not sorry to say,

And with all those who installed him in 2015.
Never forget to include these people in your prayers. They are the reasons why that young man died.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) / Drama In Ilorin As Suspected Robber Falls From Bank’s Roof / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.