Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) (52661 Views)

Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) / Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by anonimi: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Fragility6:
But the two idi*ts at the top are yet to say anything concerning this. They prefer consoling the dead of other countries than thier own people. The life of an average Nigerian means nutin to dem.

RIP to the young man.
May his death not be in vain.
As for the two ediotas at the top, they don't care about us.
They simply don't care.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3773720_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3503799_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3476420buharibusyjpega0c0f30c8e676447f2368ca29ce0e866_jpeg66496e979fd5cdafe4174996f8e07cae

5 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by GamalNasser: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2020
It shall not be well with Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2020
Four of them were abducted and tree were released. Destiny cannot be changed, we all have our time and place of death, nothing can change it, it will come when it will come. If you know you know.

Rest in peace bro. Childrens of mohammed have made you a martyr.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by NigeriaBam: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2020
Nice Rest.. So Sad
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2020
Chai sad
Saw his burial poster in sokoto (sabon-kazua) diocese on my way coming today .
Sokoto - Gusau
Lokoja- Abuja
Kaduna- zaria
These roads are terrible I must say especially that zamfara - Gusau road .
Since Buhari has become a disaster, isn t it high time we save ourselves ?

2 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by benpuzzy(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2020
Why was he buried in a foreign land?
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2020
Baba cow is a basterrd terrorist
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2020
Rip brother...ur country failed u.
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by rhames(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2020
CGT7:
RIP YOUNG MAN, I HOPE YOU ARE IN A BETTER PLACE NOW.

I'm not sorry to say,
IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH THAT GENERAL AND THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA

A loud amen
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Validated: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2020
Christians in the North should begin to defend themselves. Enough of this nonesense. This was how Igbos were constantly murdered in Kano until they woke up to face the terrorists.
Please every church should emulate the US churches and invest in self-defense. Let us stop deceiving ourselves. At the time Jesus was arrested, Peter was armed and indeed used it until Jesus stopped him. Christianity does not mean becoming weakling and defenseless. Yes, we must pray ... but faith without work (self-defense) is dead!!!
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by klax(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2020
CGT7:
RIP YOUNG MAN, I HOPE YOU ARE IN A BETTER PLACE NOW.

I'm not sorry to say,
IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH THAT GENERAL AND THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA

Bro you dont need to apologize raining curse on the useless General pooh he deserve no apology or respect at all. His children children will pay for his spirit of jihaddism he encouraged in this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2020
IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH THE USELESS SENILE GENERAL AND HIS SUPPORTERS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2020
We hope "the lifeless one" is seeing the handiwork of his kinsmen....

May the young man's soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by airminem(f): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
May his gentle soul rest in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

Say hi to my son who was your age mate when you get to heaven. Kiss him for me...
It is well. Rest in peace to the departed sad

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by omlueh(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2020
REST ON BROTHER, MAY YOUR SOUL AND THE SOULS OF ALL THE FAITHFUL DEPARTED REST IN THE BOSOM OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST AMEN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:42am On Feb 12, 2020
cry cry cry

Father please accept the gentle soul of the departed..
He lead a short life in the service of his Creator and for those that cut short the life of this promising servant of God

..make una carry him problems add to una own.
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by vr0xen: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2020
anonimi:

RIP to the young man.
May his death not be in vain.
As for the two ediotas at the top, they don't care about us.
They simply don't care.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3773720_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3503799_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3476420buharibusyjpega0c0f30c8e676447f2368ca29ce0e866_jpeg66496e979fd5cdafe4174996f8e07cae

your meme..........It is better to die in a sinking ship than to be marroned by a BST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2020
spiceadole:

I really wonder why a sane South/Easterner will be living in the North or joining the military.
When I was in Nigeria,I made sure nothing took me up North..Not even close to the middle belt
how do you define a waste of energy?, to me a waste of energy is a Nigerian soldier who is from East.

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2020
REST IN PEACE. SUCH A YOUNG LAD... I PRAY YOUR MURDERERS WILL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by sodiqapril(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2020
vr0xen:

Shebi they were just cheering with empty glass on fashola and his second niger bridge thread, it means that this poor seminarian wont pass that bridge and see his pple if at all its going to be complete in eight years,
Its a pity sincerely...18 years old...how will his parents feel, yet our leaders are playing politics with his lives and thousands of others....it seems its high time we started placing everlasting curses on the supporters of this bleeped up administration

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by PervertProphet: 9:50am On Feb 12, 2020
airmark:
I will never hate on Donald Trump as he continue to wage war against terrorists. Securing the lives of the citizenry should be the first on the mind of any president.

Attack is the best form of defence in games and war. Nigerian leaders have failed Nigerians. Boko haram should have been destroyed before growing wings.

Exactly what I tell everyone.

Anyone who hates Trump just hates on the American people because the American people really want what Trump is campaigning about. The only reason Nancy, Democrats, Islamist Omar, etc are so against Trump is that he is so bold and not the usual politician.

And to prove to you that the Universe aligns on Trump's side. Everything has been working in his favour despite his loud mouth.

1) The economy is doing so fine under Trump. The winnings on Stock Market has been the longest ever since. Unemployment really down.

2) Many major acts have been signed by Trump amidst all the Impeachment wahala that he was finally acquitted of.

3) He has signed major Trade deals inclusive of the ones with China that favours the American people. About 12,000 American Factories are up and running again unlike when they went moribund under the Obama administration.

4) Many Islamic terrorists put in their place even Iran with all her noise are scared of what Trump can do. They know he is a crazy man unlike the deceptive snake called Obama who pretends to be all gentle and all nice but does a great deal of more damage and achieves nothing for the American people.

5) Just see how the Universe or Nature even currently makes China lose billions of dollars with the current Coronovirus while Trump's America prospers. Do you know how much China is currently losing due to this Coronovirus episode? Don't tell me American planted it because if they do. China has the tech to detect that.

6) Many Black Americans are beginning to see the lies of the democrats that have ruled and enslave them for so long that they are switching to the Republican party except for the few rich ones like Dom Lemon, Snoop, etc who are obviously under the payroll of the democrats like the billionaire owner of CNN. Even the black owner of BET supports Trump. He just became a billionaire under Trump's economic policies. These other white media billionaires owners like the one of CNN and Bloomberg, etc don't truly want the Blacks over there to really rise economically. They just go about telling lies that Trump is a racist. If he is a racist. How come he has a black man like Ben Carson at one of the highest position in his administration.
Haha! He must be a bad type of racist. Just listen to Blacks like Larry Elders, Kingface, Candace Owens, etcetera and you will be shocked at the lies Democrats tell.

We need an unusual type of Politician like Trump who has never held any political office before to head us over here in Nigeria and achieve goals. Everyone who says the truth knows Buhari is really lost at that position.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by anonimi: 9:51am On Feb 12, 2020
vr0xen:
your meme..........It is better to die in a sinking ship than to be marroned by a BST

What is BST

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Sesughray: 9:51am On Feb 12, 2020
May God mercifully receive him and grant him eternal rest (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by wetmenow: 9:53am On Feb 12, 2020
I don't know what to say anymore. The almighty God you served while on earth will fight for you and your family. Rest in Peace Mike.

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Stacial: 9:53am On Feb 12, 2020
Eternal rest grant upon him and let the perpetual light of God shine on his path and on the souls of the faithfuls departed Amen

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by wizardus: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Bambambiglo: 9:55am On Feb 12, 2020
vr0xen:
You wont see and slawormir the real niggas on this thread. nope you will never see dem

Some people are just demons in human skin

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2020
Meanwhile boko haram suspects are granted freedom
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Ooye12: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2020
Rip
Re: Michael Nnadi Buried In Kaduna (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2020
Nemesis will surely catch up with them

Darkness and light has a very big difference

RIP seminarian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) / Drama In Ilorin As Suspected Robber Falls From Bank’s Roof / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.