Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,236 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) (54817 Views)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Ojiofor: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=supereagle post=86597025]
Igbos still admire him.,[/quote

I dislike his leadership style.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Johans1991: 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
the first niger bridge was built by TAFAWA BALEWA. instead of appreciating him they killed him.
the second niger bridge is now under construction,thanks to BUHARI. instead of appreciating him they hate him like shiit.
GEJ did not build anything for them but they like him with all their life.
Many of them wish this bridge should not be constructed,just because they hate buhari.

MAY HATRED KEE THEIR GENERATION.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
isthatso:

I never liked him as governor, overhyped, i beleive a lot of leakages happenned and a lot of the moneies that were meant for Public projects went into private hands, many of the project vastly inflated and of poor quality. For that I never bought into the hype. However, having visted the FMW webpage and twitter site and educated myself I think I can say without a shadow of doubt he is doing a good job at least as regards roads. It may not seem that way because he has not commisioned anything but there are clearly a lot of ongoing road projects. over 7000km, thats nothing to sniff at, if they get completed.

BTW completion of Lagos-ibadan is approx 45% even today according to the official figures from FMW

Finally, you gave us the reason for your hatred, bitterness and frustration.

I was wondering why you are so bitter and angry, I eve though maybe you proposed to the man and he refused to marry you because I didn't get why you are so obsessed with the man.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
The mister also took time out to inspect federal housing projects in Anambra.

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
#FGAtWORK .. Next Level Agenda. The Hon Minister of Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola (SAN) inspects the Dualization of Lokoja – Benin Road, Section III, Auchi – Ehor (Ewu Hill Section) in Edo State, Contract No. 6137 (Sukuk Project) on 10th Feb, 2020.

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by OnniSilver: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/s]
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
isthatso:

I never liked him as governor, overhyped, i beleive a lot of leakages happenned and a lot of the moneies that were meant for Public projects went into private hands, many of the project vastly inflated and of poor quality. For that I never bought into the hype. However, having visted the FMW webpage and twitter site and educated myself I think I can say without a shadow of doubt he is doing a good job at least as regards roads. It may not seem that way because he has not commisioned anything but there are clearly a lot of ongoing road projects. over 7000km, thats nothing to sniff at, if they get completed.

BTW completion of Lagos-ibadan is approx 45% even today according to the official figures from FMW

Dualization of Lokoja – Benin Road, Section II; Okene - Auchi in Edo State

They don't sit around and commission roads, they've completed and released many roads without noise or commissioning.

Too much hatred and ignorance, ask if you don't know.

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Codes151:
Btw, fashola na minister of wetin self?
Your life.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
@ NGpatriot

you are quite the r3tard aren't you. You should learn how to argue intelligently providing facts instead of emotion. I asked you to show me his projects you couldnt. For all the nonsense youve been writing it took an intelligent user who knows how to argue with sense (@ valarmorghulis) to shut me up with one sentence by simply asking me to check the FMW twitter site and I did as well as to the official FMW site. I even posted the link to 7000kn of road works under construction, you now step in and start to post pictures after the horse has bolted...Ode!!!. I dont need your pictures i have already fact checked and acknowledged my error.

You are just braindead with dogma arguein without facts. I said I;m not impressed with Fashola based on his time in Lagos and somehow in your IPOB style twisted brain that means I hate him? What is the difference wiith the way you handled this argument and the Igbos on Nairaland?

I have already acknowledged that he is actually working so your post is of no consequence. in reality it does not prove anything but for the fact that i al;ready checked the list of all his road project currently under cobnstruction, and their stage of development, which I have provided in a previous posts for imbecil;es like you. Imagine that I am the one who has helped to redeem your argument by posting all 200+ road works currently ongoing. if you go to court with picture you wont win any argument, the official list is what shows what he has done or is doing. Anybody can take a picture of 1km of road and say he is working. i say this so you understand how to debate in an argument.

There is nothing worse than arguing with someone and I have to be the one to provide evidence/facts to support your own argument...thats the definition of arguing with a r3tard.

Fashola is doing well as Minister of works, i can see that now and at least I am willing to recognize when i am wrong. It takes a bigger man to do that especialy on nairaland where people like yourself just take a position and stick to it. That in itself is evidence that i am prepared to concede when presented with evidence you on the other hand are clearly just an emotional dimwit....... as evidenced by the fact that you chose to highlight the fact that i am no fan of Fashola but conviniently ignored the reasons why.

next time you want to argue with someone about fasholas work show him this link, it shows all roads under construction, how many km, how much has been disbursed and the percentage completion. Thats how an intelligent person wins an argument not by pictures. i can show pictures of Completed sections of lagos-ibadan and give the impression the road is finished.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
isthatso:
@ NGpatriot

you are quite the r3tard aren't you. You should learn how to argue intelligently providing facts instead of emotion. I asked you to show me his projects you couldnt. An intelligent user who knows how to argue with sense @ valarmorghulis already asked me to check the FMW twitter site and I already went ahead as well as to the official FMW site. I even posted the link to 7000kn of road works under construction, you now step in and start to post pictures after the horse has bolted...Ode!!!. I dont need your pictures i have already fact checked and acknowledged my error.

You are just braindead with dogma arguein without facts. I said I;m not impressed with Fashola based on his time in Lagos and somehow in your IPOB style twisted brain that means I hate him? What is the difference wiith the way you handled this argument and the Igbos on Nairaland?

I have already acknowledged that he is actually working so your post is of no consequence. in reality it does not prove anything but for the fact that i al;ready checked the list of all his road project currently under cobnstruction, and their stage of development, which I have provided in a previous posts for imbecil;es like you. Imagine that I am the one who has helped to redeem your argument by posting all 200+ road works currently ongoing. if you go to court with picture you wont win any argument, the official list is what shows what he has done or is doing. Anybody can take a picture of 1km of road and say he is working. i say this so you understand how to debate in an argument.

There is nothing worse than arguing with someone and I have to be the one to provide evidence/facts to support your own argument...thats the definition of arguing with a r3tard.

Fashola is doing well as Minister of works, i can see that now and at least I am willing to recognize when i am wrong. It takes a bigger man to do that especialy on nairaland where people like yourself just take a position and stick to it. That in itself is evidence that i am prepared to concede when presented with evidence you on the other hand are clearly just an emotional dimwit....... as evidenced by the fact that you chose to highlight the fact that i am no fan of Fashola but conviniently ignored the reasons why.
[/s]

I don't take you and your hateful and bitter rants against the minister seriously, you've even admitted that you don't like the man so it doesn't matter how good or well he's doing or what he's achieved, you are still going to hate him and dismiss his achievements.

You want me to show you his project when in fact they asked you to go to twitter to see his work, you said you've been to that page and you saw his work, but you are still ranting for me to show you his work. Are you mentally confused, are you lying to yourself or just too dishonest for your own good?

You said he's yet to commission anything, but on the same page you visited, there are many completed projects there fro power projects to roads and highways, I even posted pictures of completed roads right here on this page, but hatred and bitterness won't let you see or breath.

How retterded.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by OnniSilver: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

I don't take you and your hateful and bitter rants against the minister seriously, you've even admitted that you don't like the man so it doesn't matter how good or well he's doing or what he's achieved, you are still going to hate him and dismiss his achievements.

You want me to show you his project when in fact they asked you to go to twitter to see his work, you said you've been to that page and you saw his work, but you are still ranting for me to show you his work. Are you mentally confused, are you lying to yourself or just too dishonest for your own good?

You said he's yet to commission anything, but on the same page you visited, there are many completed projects there fro power projects to roads and highways, I even posted pictures of completed roads right here on this page, but hatred and bitterness won't let you see or breath.

How retterded.

[/s]
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
Abuja – Kaduna – Zaria – Kano Road, Section I (Abuja – Kaduna)

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin grin

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
My friend please stop disturbing our data with your pictures. this argument has been settled long ago by people who have more brains than you and know how to argue with facts and I already ate my humble pie without you. Showing, (unlike you) I acknowledge facts and dont deal in dogma when presented with credible superior evidence.

get a life, intelligent people dont need pictures. The truth is I dont need pictures to prove he is working, most oif the projects you are posting are all uncompleted, all you are posting are the sections that have been completed. For instance the jagaware road you posted is only 22% complete. The pDF i posted (on your behalf) has told me all i need to know and settled the matter. it is more convincing that fashola is indeed working than any picture you have to post. The fact that he has 7000km of roads under construction outweighs the fact that most are uncompleted and you pictures wont tell anyone that. So if you were relying on pictures and I was not interested in truth i would have torn you to shreds for posting pictures of uncompleted projects.

isthatso:

I have also been to the FMW website and clearly there are a lot of ongoing Federal projects, 7000km in tota[/b]l the problem i guess is that I think only 1 is completed. and very few are at an advanced stage of completion

[b]nonetheless, I am pleasantly surprised

list of ongoing

https://worksandhousing.gov.ng/management/uploads_images/1562351340.pdf

isthatso:

I guess i deserve to be called an olodo. I can see there is a lot of work in progress all over the country. I guess Nigeria does not end in the SW where I am because as far as i was concerned i couldnt see anything he is doing. The only Federal road that affects my life Is lagos ibadan and the thing is a mess and Electricity under his reign was a mess. But having visited the FMW twitter page I will concede and eat humble pie, and acknowledge that he is actually working.

but he can always do better!!

stop digging, the duscussion ended without you because you werent intelligent enough to make the argument.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 12:06am On Feb 13, 2020
isthatso:
My friend please stop disturbing our data with your pictures. get a life, intelligent people dont need pictures. The truth is I dont need pictures to prove he is working,.

Getting on the internet to rubbish a very hard working and accomplished public official without any idea per his work, never conducted any personal research and never been to his ministry's website to educate yourself until admonished by others in this thread to go there and get some education shows that you really are not intelligent because intelligent people gather their facts before they comment.

You went to his page and came back to lie that you did not see any commissioned project when in fact the page is full of completed projects like the ones I posted.

Obviously, you really are not intelligent or bright in any way, all you've managed to display in this thread is hatred and bitterness against the minister.

You are just a bitter soul.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 13, 2020
NGpatriot:

Getting on the internet to rubbish a very hard working and accomplished public official without any idea per his work, never conducted any personal research and never been to his ministry's website to educate yourself until admonished by others in this thread to go there and get some education shows that you really are not intelligent because intelligent people gather their facts before they comment.

You went to his page and came back to lie that you did not see any commissioned project when in fact the page is full of completed projects like the ones I posted.

Obviously, you really are not intelligent or bright in any way, all you've managed to display in this thread is hatred and bitterness against the minister.

You are just a bitter soul.

Where does it say these projects have been commissioned? I have accepted FAshola is working, any neutral person reading this thread can see that. There is no need to LIE to push Fashola’s case. The projects you are posting as commissioned areaccording the the Federal ministry of works own website are uncompleted! You are posting pictures of sections of a rd on a certain date and trying to make out these projects are completed, you are posting the same sections of the same road as if they are different sections. The problem with M0rons like you is you lack of intelligence always makes you look stupid.

According to Fmw website which has a list of all federal road projects
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 4:44am On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
isthatso:

Where does it say these projects have been commissioned? I have accepted FAshola is working, any neutral person reading this thread can see that. There is no need to LIE to push Fashola’s case. The project you are posting as commissioned is according the the Federal ministry of works own website are uncompleted! You are posting pictures of sections of a rd on a certain date and trying to make out these projects are completed, you are posting the same sections of the same road as if they are different sections. The problem with M0rons like you is you lack of intelligence always makes you look stupid.

According to Fmw website which has a list of all FAsholas road projects Jagawara rd Is 22% complete.
[/s]

Illiterate, they don't go to every completed road to commission and take photos, they complete and release the roads for use?

Are the cars, trailers and trucks on the roads in the pictures I posted driving on uncompleted road?

Is your case a sad case of retardation or just mental laziness and hopelessness?

Unintelligent slowpoke and rretard calling other people slowpoke.

Find something better to do with your bitter, hateful and frustrated life..
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 13, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Illiterate, they don't go to every completed road to commission and take photos, they complete and release the roads for use?

Are the cars, trailers and trucks on the roads in the pictures I posted driving on uncompleted road?

Is your case a sad case of retardation or just mental laziness and hopelessness?

Wudil-utai-achika -darkie-jagawara rd project no 6140 awarded to Birak Engineering Is only 22% complete.

Kano to maiduguri section 1 project no 5878 awarded to Dantata and sawoe which you are claiming is completed and commissioned is only 48% complete.
This is not me this is the federal ministry of works

May God help anyone who has you as his advocate!
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 4:54am On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
isthatso:

Wudil-utai-achika -darkie-jagawara rd project no 6140 awarded to Birak Engineering Is only 22% complete.

Kano to maiduguri section 1 project no 5878 awarded to Dantata and sawoe which you are claiming is completed and commissioned is only 48% complete.
This is not me this is the federal ministry of works

May God help anyone who has you as his advocate!

[/s]

Stop spewing rretared rubbish, the roads cars and trucks are driving on in the pictures I posted are completed or not?

Yes or No?

Hatred and bitterness hardly let frustrated people like you accept obviously facts because your life is all about hatred and frustration.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 13, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Stop spewing rretared rubbish, the roads cars and trucks are driving on n the pictures I posted are completed on not?

Yes or No?

Hatred and bitterness hardly let frustrated people like you accept obviously facts because your life is all about hatred and frsytation.

You are a complete m0ron, do you understand the meaning of completed? Kano to maiduguri is over 500km. The project you are claiming to be completed is only section 1 and according to the federal ministry even that section 1 of 105km is only 48% complete. I gues by your retard3d logic , Lagos Ibadan is complete because you can show me pictures of a 1km stretch from different angles? Mor0n!

All you you are showing is the money spent of your education was wasted, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory! Ode. Oponu!!! Imbec1le

FAshola is working, I can see that, no thanks to you, all you are doing now is exposing yourself as a dimwit
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 5:07am On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
isthatso:

You are a complete m0ron, do you understand the meaning of completed? Kano to maiduguri is over 500km. The project you are claiming to be completed is only section 1 and according to the federal ministry even that section 1 of 105km is only 48% complete. I gues by your retard3d logic , Lagos Ibadan is complete because you can show me pictures of a 1km stretch from different angles? Mor0n!

All you you are showing is the money spent of your education was wasted, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory! Ode. Oponu!!! Imbec1le

FAshola is working, I can see that, no thanks to you, all you are doing now is exposing yourself as a dimwit
[/s]

Answer my question.

Are the cars and trucks driving on the roads in the pictures I posted driving on uncompleted roads? Yes or No?
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 13, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Answer my question.

Are the cars and trucks driving on the roads in the pictures I posted driving on uncompleted roads? Yes or No?

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 5:30am On Feb 13, 2020
isthatso:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11041556_ccd8822641de4a549a03f2b8affabd60_jpeg_jpeg7bf6765c3abeed47bf69629d316c7b67

lol..

This illiterate defaulted to internet poster all because he's too ignorant and unintelligent to answer a simple yes or no question..

I know why you are too scared to answer the question, it's because you don't want to expose your stupidity and lies..

What a loser
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 5:45am On Feb 13, 2020
Abandoned for 26 years, GEJ and the PDP that they love so much didn't touch it, but Fashola completed it in less than 3 years.

God Bless Fashola..

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Otokoto11: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

[/s]
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Otokoto11: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

lol..

This illiterate defaulted to internet poster all because he's too ignorant and unintelligent to answer a simple yes or no question..

I know why you are too scared to answer the question, it's because you don't want to expose your stupidity and lies..

What a loser
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) / Buhari Entering The Venue Of Defence College Graduation (Photo) / IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.