Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) (54825 Views)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by olajide8(m): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Awol1:
They are working so hard to gather points they'd consider enough to curry the Eastern votes in 2023.

But hey, I think I need to remind us that the Second Niger bridge was commissioned as Public Private Partnership Project.

What that means, as I remember president GEJ saying then, is that once the govt pays it's counterpart fund for the project, which Jonathan did, the project will go on irrespective of who is in power.

That's the truth they don't want us to remember.

So they said, but is that the truth? - if you research well, NOI said the funds to complete the bridge was to be funded by the Nigeria sovereign wealth funds, so does this make it a PPP? - let me say my little bit, the consultancy payments for all the rail lines, bridges, possible schools and new express roads where issued out by the GEJ administration, I want to believe that the consultancy study for this road Was a PPP, and not really the construction of the bridge

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Fariq: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
isthatso:

I acknowledge that but Fashola always gives excuses, thats the reality. Amaechi could have found excuses, afterall he is facing the same issues. If you look at Fashols's history, he takes glory but when things dont work it's always someone elses fault, even when he chop, he say he didnt sign cheques.

Fashola Is overated, end of and I knew he would be found out when he gets to federal level!!!!

Gbam. Amaechi is the man. Mr. Seriousness not the Lagos Ibadan Minister.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
seunmsg:

Road construction is not the same as railway construction. Government is fully funding road construction through annual budgets while railway construction is majorly funded by the Chinese with Nigeria paying about 20% counterpart fund.

As part of the railway loan agreement with the Chinese, FG must pay its counterpart fund fully before commencement of construction. So you see, railway projects doesn’t encounter budgetary allocation and release problem. Amaechi is no Superman, he’s just fortunate that all he has to do is supervise and not worry about money.

Two years ago, Saraki publicly boasted that he cut N30billion away from the proposed budget of Lagos-Ibadan expressway and second Niger Bridge. That’s the kind of problem that ministry of works is facing. Even when budget are approved, to get ministry of finance to release the money is another problem entirely. Some years, they may not even get up to 50% of approved budget. So, why will Fashola not come up with excuses? Will he use his personal money to construct the roads and bridges?

I hope you know that the rail project is not new? it started under Obasanjo but somehow it got delivered under Amaechi. You can make excuses for Fashola all you like, bottom line is that he has nothing to show. For a man who likes to talk like he is a repository of wisdom and the only person who thinks outside the box, you would have thought that he would have found innovative ways to get things done.

The irony of Fashola, is that ever since his period in Lagos, he really doent have to make excuses for his failures because people seem to have been jazzed by him.

The reality of Fashola is that a developed a reputation while presiding over a citizenry that were eith inttelectually deficient, used to mediocre services or both.

Finally, the reality of life nobody cares what your excuse is, people only recognise those who delivered or achieved. Whe world is full of potential billionaires with bright ideas who all have excuses why they didnt make it. The world only recognises those who did.

Whatever your excuse Fashola so far has been a failure as a minister. Considering some of the buffoons in the cabinet, the best you can say is that he is average/mediocre

i also just remmembered that apart from rail Amaechi is also doing waterways, dredging river Niger, revamping airports and sea ports. Is it not the same federal funding he is using for those? Fashola cannot think outside the box le he is prone to pontificate and come up with innovative ways to fund his projects? Abeg yeye dey smell!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by plasgidy: 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
A good step in the right direction I hope it will be ready for use soon. Please how far have they gone with the Enugu international airport?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by bluecircle470: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blackeuropean:
This bridge no dey finish?

Baby talks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Guestlander: 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Awol1:
They are working so hard to gather points they'd consider enough to curry the Eastern votes in 2023.

But hey, I think I need to remind us that the Second Niger bridge was commissioned as Public Private Partnership Project.

What that means, as I remember president GEJ saying then, is that once the govt pays it's counterpart fund for the project, which Jonathan did, the project will go on irrespective of who is in power.

Absolute nonsense. Give us a link to the speech where Jonathan said the project will go on regardless of who is in power.
He spent 8 years using the bridge as a bait to get SE votes even though he didn't need to do that. SE was already in his pocket as the "pillars" of his presidency.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Guestlander: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
isthatso:

I hope you know that the rail project is not new? it started under Obasanjo but somehow it got delivered under Amaechi. You can make excuses for Fashola all you like, bottom line is that he has nothing to show. For a man who likes to talk like he is a repository of wisdom and the only person who thinks outside the box, you would have thought that he would have found innovative ways to get things done.

The irony of Fashola, is that ever since his period in Lagos, he really doent have to make excuses for his failures because people seem to have been jazzed by him.

The reality of Fashola is that a developed a reputation while presiding over a citizenry that were eith inttelectually deficient, used to mediocre services or both.

Finally, the reality of life nobody cares what your excuse is, people only recognise those who delivered or achieved. Whe world is full of potential billionaires with bright ideas who all have excuses why they didnt make it. The world only recognises those who did.

Whatever your excuse Fashola so far has been a failure as a minister. Considering some of the buffoons in the cabinet, the best you can say is that he is average/mediocre

i also just remmembered that apart from rail Amaechi is also doing waterways, dredging river Niger, revamping airports and sea ports. Is it not the same federal funding he is using for those? Fashola cannot think outside the box le he is prone to pontificate and come up with innovative ways to fund his projects? Abeg yeye dey smell!!

How much do you think Fashola needs to provide for the whole country. His portfolio is far more challenging than the transportation ministry. Ameachi is performing excellently but it doesn't take anything away from Fashola.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Awol1:

Why do you people lie to deceive, fool and miseducate yourselves?

Funding is 100% FG, no PPP funding andGEJ did no pay any counterpart nonsense.

Why not just tell us exactly how much Jonathan spent on the budget against the total cost and how much the so-called PPP partners paid?

Do you mind telling us why Jona promised to go on exile if he didn't complete the project by 2015 with all the PPP lies and counterpart funding they deserved you with for 16 years before PMB?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
isthatso:

So you are admitting that Lagos Ibadan started under OBJ in 2006, but he left if dead and abandoned on the drawing board for 13 years but still unfinished after 3 PDP administrations and the largest oil earnings in the history of Nigeria

Are you not even ashamed to admit that the project started under OBJ?

What about under GEJ who eaned the largest oil money and still did not finish the project, still did not commission any project in the whole of SS and SE or even the SE?

Why do you people love and support useless and incompetent people that took your money and did nothing for you while always hating and badmouthing competing people who are actually working and delivering?

Btw, you can not say anything bad about Fashola even going this project, this s what he started and is set to finish in 4 years, something governments before him couldn't start and complete in 30 years on top of the many power, roads, bridges and housing projects he's handling all over Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

So you are admitting that Lagos Ibadan started under OBJ many decades ago, but still unfinished after 3 PDP administrations and the largest oil earnings in the history of Nigeria, but your headache is Fashoa who is actually working hard to complete the project under 1 administration.

Are you not even ashamed to admit that the project started under OBJ?

What about under GEJ who eaned the largest oil money and still did not finish the project, still did not commission any project in the whole of SS and SE or even the SE?

Why do you people love and support useless and incompetent people that took your money and did nothing for you while always hating and badmouthing competing people who are actually working and delivering?

Btw, you can not say anything bad about Fashola even going this project, this s what he started and is set to finish in 4 years, something governments before him couldn't start and complete in 30 years on top of the many power, roads, bridges and housing projects he's handling all over Nigeria. In his govt, there are good people and there are bad, there are stars and there are underperformers. Amaechi is a star and FAshola in an underperformer.

Jingoism is the fastest way to dull your brain!

Please don’t bring PDP into this they are useless bunch of people. I have no allegiances towards any party or tribe, I simply speak the truth as I see it and I suggest you remove the cloak of bias from your face so you can see things clearly. You are clearly in this conversation with a clear bias and see any criticism from ethnic or party POV. This is clouding your judgement. Biharis govt is probably the best govt we’ve had in a while but that is only because all those before him have been so bad.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Guestlander:

How much do you think Fashola needs to provide for the whole country. His portfolio is far more challenging than the transportation ministry. Ameachi is performing excellently but it doesn't take anything away from Fashola.

Amaechi is performing excelllently, As far as FAshola you cannot take away from a man what he never had
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
isthatso:

Please don’t bring PDP into this they are useless bunch of people. I have no allegiances towards any party or tribe, I simply speak the truth as I see it and I suggest you remove the cloak of bias from your face so you can see things clearly. You are clearly in this conversation with a clear bias and see any criticism from ethnic or party POV. This is clouding your judgement. Biharis govt is probably the best govt we’ve had in a while but that is only because all those before him have been so bad.

lies is what you people call truth these days..
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

lies is what you people call truth these days..

1st explain what you mean by "you people"
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
isthatso:

1st explain what you mean by "you people"

Your lies and you labeling liee as truth.

Saying Fashola failed as a minister was a lie and lack of understanding about his job, his achievements as a federal minister.

Apart from his other duties across the country, he started and is completing this project that was abandoned by precious administrations for 30 years.

Sane and rational people don't call that failure, they call it success.

He's starting and completing thousands of abandoned federal roads, bridges and power projects all over Nigeria.

If you are going to label him a failure, state categorically where and how he failed.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

Your lies and you labeling liee as truth.

I suspect your real problem is that you think anyone who criticises anyone in this govt is a wailer. Therein lies your problem. I will leave you with this quote from a foreign observer about Nigerians it goes something like "the problem with many Nigerians is that they are so used to being surrounded by feaces that they no longer recognise the smell"
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
isthatso:

I suspect your real problem is that you think anyone who criticises anyone in this govt is a wailer. Therein lies your problem. I will leave you with this quote from a foreign observer about Nigerians it goes something like "the problem with many Nigerians is that they are so used to being surrounded by feaces that they no longer recognise the smell"

I don't care what you think about me or what my problem is and you are free to criticize any government official, I don't care, but you can not make up lies and misrepresent their work and achievements.

If Fashola indeed is a failure, state how, state what he's duties are and how he failed.

Your criticism just doesn't match his achievements and facts on the ground.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by wirinet(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Carlmax:

Are you saying Jonathan government paid nothing for the bridge? please provide links to educate us.

https://dailypost.ng/2018/04/14/doyin-okupe-makes-15-shocking-revelations-second-niger-bridge/

Nobody said Jonathan paid nothing for the bridge.
What you said is;
Awol1:

What that means, as I remember president GEJ saying then, is that once the govt pays it's counterpart fund for the project, which Jonathan did , the project will go on irrespective of who is in power.

We are asking you to show evidence that Jonathan did pay FG's counterpart funds for the project, and so the projects would go on irrespective of who is in power, and you now changing tone by now taking about paying nothing.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by teepain: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
isthatso:

I acknowledge that but Fashola always gives excuses, thats the reality. Amaechi could have found excuses, afterall he is facing the same issues. If you look at Fashols's history, he takes glory but when things dont work it's always someone elses fault, even when he chop, he say he didnt sign cheques.

Fashola Is overated, end of and I knew he would be found out when he gets to federal level!!!!

I like that we are having a civil discourse. However, I do not see Fashola as someone who gives excuses.

If he said as early as 2017 that 2/3rd of the amount required for Lagos-Ibadan express was cut in the budget and the national assembly agreed with him citing the need to prioritize projects then you can't fault him for the slow speed of the project.

He further asserted that the about 10billion naira provided for that project in the 2017 budget could bearly cater for the 15 billion naira already owed contractors.

This is in sharp contrast to Amaechi's acknowledgement of total provision of counterpart funding for the Lagos-ibadan railway line.

The fact is that the national assembly has the capacity to prioritize and affect the speeds of completion of projects through budgetary provisions.

As governor of Lagos State, Fashola was the poster boy of good governance and quite a number of governors from other states, across party lines, had to understudy some of his projects. At that point, I don't remember him giving excuses.

And please, my submission does not detract from the fact that Amaechi is a wonderful person and has performed well
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
wirinet:

Nobody said Jonathan paid nothing for the bridge.
What you said is;

We are asking you to show evidence that Jonathan did pay FG's counterpart funds for the project, and so the projects would go on irrespective of who is in power, and you now changing tone by now taking about paying nothing.

Well said, all they do is lie and make claims that they can not support with facts.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

I don't care what you think about me or what my problem is and you are free to criticize any government official, I don't care, but you can not make up lies and misrepresent their work and achievements.

If Fashola indeed is a failure, state how, state what he's duties are and how he failed.

Your criticism just doesn't match his his achievements and facts on the ground.

Like I said tell me what Fashola has completed after almost 5 years on the job. what did he achieve as minister of power. On going is ongoing, the country is full of ongoing projects some from 1970s. what has he completd, what are his achievements. I highlight fashola because he was the golden boy, remmember, he was the one everybody was touting. But i saw through it all and knew he would not perform because if you really examined and had inside knowledge of what really went on in lagos you will know Fashola was all hype.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
teepain:

I like that we are having a civil discourse. However, I do not see Fashola as someone who gives excuses.

If he said as early as 2017 that 2/3rd of the amount required for Lagos-Ibadan express was cut in the budget and the national assembly agreed with him citing the need to prioritize projects then you can't fault him for the slow speed of the project.

He further asserted that the about 10billion naira provided for that project in the 2017 budget could bearly cater for the 15 billion naira already owed contractors.

This is in sharp contrast to Amaechi's acknowledgement of total provision of counterpart funding for the Lagos-ibadan railway line.

The fact is that the national assembly has the capacity to prioritize and affect the speeds of completion of projects through budgetary provisions.

As governor of Lagos State, Fashola was the poster boy of good governance and quite a number of governors from other states, across party lines, had to understudy some of his projects. At that point, I don't remember him giving excuses.

And please, my submission does not detract from the fact that Amaechi is a wonderful person and has performed well

Lets leave Amaechi out of this I think every reasonable person can see that he has performed well. On fashola, he is the one always talking like he has the most sense in Nigeria, he is the one always telling people to think outside the box. Where is his out of the box thinking? If he cant get funding cant he find alternate sources of funding? is it National assembly funding Amaechi's rail projects? why cant he do a deal with the chinese to build roads... he is the same person that will mount the podium and be pontificating that it is better to build a road today by any means because if you wait to build it will cost much more.

Aside from security and surulere which is his constituency, please tell me what is Fashola's legacy in Lagos.

My point is is fashola better than buffoons like Shittu, Onu, and that slowpoke that was in sports.......yes but Fashola came to govt with a reputation....what has he got to show?

If you evaluate the achievementts of Fashola with the money at his disposal relative to to other states, you will realise he didnt really do much. fashola's main achievement is lagos was 1 ) He made Lagos a safe place 2) even though he really didnt do much, he was probably the 1st governor who actually started to do things and because the public were not used to governance and the few he did seemed like a big deal, it prompted other governors to sit up. the reality is He had a lot of money and what he did was not comensurate with the revenues of lagos if you know what i mean.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
isthatso:

There's a difference between state and federal level, at state level, he was on the same page with the state lawmakers, they had the same agenda and they put their state first, he didn't have to beg or plead for people from other parts of the country and political parties with different agendas to approve his budget or to see things his way in terms of finding and priorities.

Just like when Saraki slashed the budget for Legos Ibadan by N30 billion, we saw how people like you jubilated and hailed Saraki for sabotaging an on going Federal project just to set aside funds for his looting gang in the private sector to loot, but lagosians and their lawmakers didn't do that when Fashola was the governor in Lagos State because Eko o no baje came first.

That's the difference between state and federal level that you so not understand, priorities and goals are not the same based on different national characteristics from greed to politics to ethnicity and tribal issues people play to influence and sabotage federal projects.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

There's a difference between state and federal level, at state level, he was on the same page with the state lawmakers, they had the same agenda and they put their state first, he didn't have to beg or plead for people from other parts of the country and political parties with different agendas to approve his budget or to see things his way in terms of finding and priorities.

Just like when Saraki slashed the budget for Legos Ibadan by N30 billion, we saw how people like you jubilated and hailed Saraki for sabotaging an on going Federal project just to set aside funds for his looting gang in the private sector to loot, but lagosians and their lawmakers didn't do that when Fashola was the governor in Lagos State because Eko o no baje came first.

That's the difference between state and federal level that you so not understand, priorities and goals are not the same based on different national characteristics from greed to politics to ethnicity and tribal issues people play to influence and sabotage federal projects.

true but the real difference is that at state level he will award a contract for 100m for 200m and they will add another 200m. you will get a shoddy 100m job that they billed the govt 400m for and you will be shouting eko o ni baje. If the monies that accrued to lagos were truly spent judiciously lagos will not be where it is today. Let's not forget just like that profilgate GEJ, Fashola also beenfited from High federal allocation and IGR.

PS; i am still waiting for you to name Fashola's achievements as minister both of power and of works. Just tell me this is the road Fashola completed., this is the amount of MW that was added to the grid under his administration. Everything else is just emotion. What has he done! i dont need excuses. Amaechi also faces the same senate!!
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

You are a complete MOR0N for saying that. I have never been a supporter of Saraki or PDP! there is nothing I have said to suggest so. your problem is you are indoctrinated by dogma, just like religious floowers, you are incapable of seperating fact from emotion. Once someone is your person you dont see clearly.

you are behaving the the Igbos, when you run out of sensible arguments you resort to insults. i have asked and I am still waiting for you to list Fashola the golden boy, super minister's achievements!
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by NGpatriot: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
isthatso:

Like I said tell me what Fashola has completed after almost 5 years on the job. what did he achieve as minister of power. On going is ongoing, the country is full of ongoing projects some from 1970s. what has he completd, what are his achievements. I highlight fashola because he was the golden boy, remmember, he was the one everybody was touting. But i saw through it all and knew he would not perform because if you really examined and had inside knowledge of what really went on in lagos you will know Fashola was all hype.

Don't you have to first explain to us what his duties are as the power minister and how he failed to deliver power under our laws and constitution that privatized electricity.

Don't you first have to tell us what happened to $16 billion power funds that gave us darkness under the 16 years of incompetence and looting spree.

Don't you first have to explain the difference between on going and abandonment?

Don't you first have to explain to us how the federal housing projects, power projects and roads he's finishing are fake and not real.

Your criticism are based on ignorance, not facts.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

Don't you have to first explain to us what his duties are as the power minister and how he failed to deliver power under our laws and constitution that privatized electricity.

Don't you first have to tell us what happened to $16 billion power funds that gave us darkness under the 16 years of incompetence and looting spree.

Don't you first have to explain the difference between on going and abandonment?

Don't you first have to explain to us how the federal housing projects, power projects and roads he's finishing are fake and not real.

Your criticism are based on ignorance, not facts.

So because PDP wasted money for 16 years therefore Fashola is allowed to do nothing, whay kind of a bufoooon are you? can you not see you have taken leave of your senses? WHat did he do is what I asked you? He was minister for power, he still controls the grid, How many times did the grid collapse under him, what did he do to encourage generation of more power from the Private companies. you cant sit down there and hide behind Govt doesnt control power generation, i remmember him during his screening smooth talking as usual about adding to the generating capacity. fashola is a talker, he always has good arguments, thats why he is a good lawyer but when you examine him, there is nothing but empty rhetoric. Why is he a minister of power if he is expected to do nothing?

My friend all this one you are talking is bullshit. YOU CANNOT LIST ANY MEANINGFUL AACHIEVEMENT OF FASHOLA AS A MINISTER stop beating about the bush. name them or SHUT THE Bleep UP!!!
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) by marv1: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Awol1:

GEJ was so clueless that there no fund for the project and the contractors left the site.
Have you forgotten that GEJ was already burrowing to pay fed workers.
The truth also is that GeJ spent 5 years in power he couldn't start the project let alone complete it. PMB started it and he is going to complete it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations / Buhari Entering The Venue Of Defence College Graduation (Photo) / Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.