Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Want A Male Child? Hop In Here Mamas - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Want A Male Child? Hop In Here Mamas (295 Views)

Daily Tips For Your Exercise And Diet Routine. Hop In! / Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? / What Causes White Particles To Float In Urine Of A Male? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want A Male Child? Hop In Here Mamas by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2020
Ive seen stories of women getting blamed and abandoned for not having a male child and how these women also wish to have a male child of their own. so I thought to share this piece to help educate us a little on how we can successfully achieve that aim.

I'm not a scientist or in the medical line but I'll share a little about what ive withnessed or read women practise to have a male child, and it works perfectly well.

I may not really know what it is called but I'll just use the word "sperm spotting" and please excuse my layman interpretation and explanation of some medical terminologies here.

It is said (and my sister has practiced it) that for a woman to target the male spermatozoa she has to wait until she's ovulating. If she has sex on that ovulation day and conception takes place, it will definitely be a boy. Reasons are.

1. The male spermatozoa is very active and faster than the female spermatozoa So if the egg is ready when the sperm was released, the male spermatozoa out runs the female and quickly gets to egg and fertizes it. So by the time the female spermatozoa gets there, the egg is already occupied and they die off.

Why a woman will keep having females children is when she doesn't target her ovulation day and just keeps having sex witout proper planning. Now this is what happens at such instances.

When the sperm is released into the woman 2 days or even a day before her ovulation when theres no egg yet, the male sperm gets there, sees nothing and dies instantly. (the male sperm are very fast but die quickly while the female sperm can last for 3days before they die).

When the male spermatozoa dies, the female still continues to crawl slowing for days. a when the egg is now released the next day, by what time the female spermatozoa would have reached the Fallopian and it will immediately fertilize the egg.

So I guess sperm spotting is the best.
A woman who wants a male child should target her ovulation day. And how to know that you're ovulating is by calculating your cycle ( don't really use this method) or look out for that very sticky discharge that comes in either clear or cloudy form. As in it will be coming out like thick gel and veeery sticky.
If you happen to play rough on that sticky day, na coconut head you produce after nine months grin.
My Sis after 3 girls, tried the method and she had a boy.

Hope this helps our sisters in the house looking for okoro.

3 Likes

Re: Want A Male Child? Hop In Here Mamas by Tessie01(f): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Want A Male Child? Hop In Here Mamas by salt1: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
If you are desperate, you can benefit from sex-selection- based IVF.
Just N3m at Medical Arts at Maryland. I hope they haven't increased the amount since they're the most successful in Nigeria.

It's OK to want BOTH boys and girls. None is superior. I had two girls first. I was grateful to God but that didn't stop me from yearning for a son.

We used thermometer to predict ovulation and that's how we got our two sons. The thermometer method is just the same as predicting when ovulation will occur. It's often signalled by a slightly raised anal temperature

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus In Lagos: What Nobody Would Tell You About The Outbreak In Nigeria / Are Blacks Immune To Coronavirus? Dr. Kennedy Speaks / I Have This Baldness Problem, Anyone With Such Experience Have The Remedy Pleas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.