Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) (65840 Views)

Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Jentle244: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
why would he want to go to School when an influential hediot said "SCHOOL NA SCAM"

he has good friends...if his friends continue like this to encourage and maybe force him he would be grateful later in life

7 Likes

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by paulsibility(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
nice
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by joelbooks: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Cool
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
We did this.

Back then in school, we walk up to 10km to drag someone to school!
If your compound is too far, the headmaster will take it up to find you with his "jincheg" motorcycle!

Once dragged, you will never miss school again!

6 Likes

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by merits(m): 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
the boy has become a celebrity just like that.
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
The little Boy realises earlier enough that schooling in Nigeria is a BIG SCAM.

They're trampling on his human right to freedom of choice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by onatisi(m): 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
i love this . this is far far better than beating the boy to school . May his future be bright and may he succeed in all his academic pursuits

14 Likes

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by kollinzgee(m): 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
he is just like me I hated school in my time grin
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by celestine2015: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
People like him do end up being great..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
LosC:
According to this facebook user, the pupil refused to go to school days after his parents paid his fees so they had to send for his classmates to forcefully take him to school.

The Facebook user wrote : A primary school pupil who refused to come to school four days after his parents have paid his school fees today at Enugu ezike forcefully brought to school by his class mates on the order of his parents.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=194881465248864&id=100041810340302

You bloggers are bloody liars!

How come is it that none of them is carrying any school bags? undecided

This is just a pic of pupils playing on the playground.
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Juliearth(f): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
tamonokare:
Na only boys fit do this kind thing, girls friendship na something else.

Lol, exactly. We no get joy. grin
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by MarianaTrench: 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
Pic of the parents giving the order or idonbilivit!

2 Likes

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Recxzy019: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
See his face. Useless marlian...
But on the other hand, that boy might be facing something he may not be able say out. He may be disturbed emotionally.

2 Likes

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
This use to be me back then
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Tapout(m): 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
see the guy's face.... em no know how em wan take react. he doesn't know if it's to vex for his parents, or his classmates carrying him shoulder high or the school or the state government for building the school in the first place or Nigeria as a whole. grin grin grin grin this one really weak am cheesy cheesy cheesy

meme alert - my family members bringing me out during christmas bazaar when i know i'm broke!

11 Likes

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by travelland(f): 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
celestine2015:
People like him do end up being great..

Give examples

1 Like

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by ultimatekint(m): 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lucky boy. Born to lead.
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by achymmania: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria and their brain brain again. How is this a news?? Una think say another bank go come sponsor all these ones again. ����
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
As i dey see that his head, it might not be in good term with books cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by optimistD(m): 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Good. Do you know how many times I was bundled to school?

1 Like

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
booscy:
The little Boy realises earlier enough that schooling in Nigeria is a BIG SCAM.

They're trampling on his human right to freedom of choice

How is school a scam??

You need at least some schooling up to secondary school to survive in Nigeria. There are very few illiterates who have made it in Nigeria without schooling

The problem you have is that you have grown up on stories that your parents told you that when they graduated they got job. What they dont tell you was that from 1960-80, Nigeria was replacing the white people that used to run the country with its own educated Nigerians. From around 1980..and inparticular from around when the first set of 6334 graduates came on stream....the number of graduates exceeded the ability of our civil service to take them.

Then our economy does not encourage job growth...because it is not an economy that produces industrial goods for the world market. Instead , we share money and then import stuff. And that stifles job creation...which is the real reason why most people don't have jobs, and why there is mass unemployment. And why many of you think education is a scam.

3 Likes

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Malawian(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
The boy dobere isi ka onye ga ebu engine parts n'isi. Oso ahia agubago the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by TruthSpeaker: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
THIS STORYTELLING NAIRALAND IS BECOMING REALLY FUNNY. MANY STORIES THAT LACK CREDIBILITY APPEAR HERE. WHAT KIND OF WEAK PARENTS WILL REQUIRE PUPILS TO FORCE THEIR SON TO RETURN SCHOOL AFTER HIS SCHOOL FEES HAS BEEN PAID?

2 Likes

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Obiaksnews: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
If he becomes successful tomorrow, hope he would remember his class mates who "dragged him to greatness" smiley

1 Like

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by perfectouchade: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Tommorow now , u will start hearing locate the boy for me, let me give him scholarship, let me give him money grin

1 Like

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Dpharisee: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
In future he will look back and appreciate this group of friends grin
We had a guy like this, today he is a lecturer in a university and grooming generations. We still remind about his attitude to school then

1 Like

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Sheriman(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria with different Techniques to Solicit for something..
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by perfectouchade: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Those guys be like ogbeni ilewa yaa grin
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Spectrum22: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
I'm still wondering how my son can summon the courage to tell me he won't go to school for no reason other than he does not want to.

Both of us know it's not conceivable.

2 Likes

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Kayleb01: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
This is so funny....

I can't relate to this sha, even though I so much liked to be home when my mates are in school back then.

God has been faithful and provides
Thank you Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Solution To This Primary Five Quantitative Reasoning Questions / Prof. Theo Vincent, Ex-uniport VC Who Lives In A Slum / Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.