Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) (65846 Views)

Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by TruckFit(m): 5:37am On Feb 13, 2020
Nah Marlian be grin
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by archangel1(m): 9:27am On Feb 13, 2020
He was unlucky. If it were in the far North
were millions of his contemporaries are out school he would had have his way.,........ grin grin grin grin shocked shocked cool cool cool grin grin
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by jubrilcastle(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2020
sassysure:

He will of course cheesy

People like him usually turn out to become the best cheesy
I'm telling you
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by LadyExcellency: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2020
booscy:
The little Boy realises earlier enough that schooling in Nigeria is a BIG SCAM.

They're trampling on his human right to freedom of choice

I love your dissent. We all shouldn't think alike. It's dangerous most times.
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by kannyluv(f): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Enugu Ezike my father's land...proudly Ezikeoba daughter
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Tamakay(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
Wow! so nice. I had a similar experience. I was flogged to school by a man in three different occasions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
LadyExcellency:

I love your dissent. We all shouldn't think alike. It's dangerous most times.

Thank you my Sister.

Oyibo advance today pass us na due to their acceptance and drawing of lessons from diverse school of thoughts
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by toprealman: 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
sassysure:
Look at his face cheesy

Especially during the harmattan period.

He will design few of them later.

Itibòrìbò don't like going to school at all cheesy cheesy
He could be years ahead of his mates. You see almost ALL big names running the show in Nigeria now were once tagged "itibòrìbò"......Orji Uzo Kalu, Adeleke, Buhari.....etc.
Don't be in a hurry to call him an "itibòrìbò" abeg.
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Bitrusisa(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
I love my classmate, I don't want to miss anyone of my classmate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prof. Theo Vincent, Ex-uniport VC Who Lives In A Slum / Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) / He Graduated 11 Years Ago With 2:2 And Just Discovered That It's A Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.