Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) (65836 Views)

Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Dagrace01(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Parents: Emeka! Come and go to school now!

Son: No! I don't like school, I want to go and learn how to sell spare parts.

Parents: Your mates are in school. Look at Mazi Kanu's children, they're all successfu because they went to school.

Son: Tarhhh! Mama and Papa, I heard from from the village that they did blood money.

Papa left to gather his son's friends who are also neighbors and schoolmates

Papa: Carry am go school, he's running mad.

Son: No! no! Papa, I no dey go school again, when I grow old I'll do blood money just like ur brother in Onitsha.

Papa: Tufiakpa, carry this stupid boy out of my sight, before I call on Amadioha to strike him.

Schoolmates carried him away to school while he was crying, chanting "I no dey go school, I no dey go school, I wan go Lagos, I wan sell spare parts, I wan do blood money"

No mind me oooo! I too dey watch Igbo village movies.

1 Like

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by BarrSly: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
Why do I see future police men and efcc officers in this children?...

The usual raid and attack forceful method to catch culprits lol
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Brightest04(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
I remember during those good old days we used to do the same to school dodgers in my village
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by dontbothermuch: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
He is not finding it funny at all.
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by millionboi2: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Spectrum22:
I'm still wondering how my son can summon the courage to tell me he won't go to school for no reason other than he does not want to.

Both of us know it's not conceivable.
is normal na

U drive him to school,thy is always food 4him to eat,e.t.c

With d boy bckgrnd is posibl
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Solomondoo: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
hahahhaa, na so them go start.. grin grin
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Solomondoo: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
hahahhaa, na so them go start..
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by mechanics(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
He's tired of school at his young age.
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by egopersonified(f): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Social media, before you start searching for the boy, bear in mind that you must pay the fees of all those kids and not just him alone.
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Spectrum22: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
bonnyhope:

Will you kill him if he does?

My children know me and I know my children.

Maybe I'm just lucky, my kids are always eager to go to school every morning and when we meet in the evening they have tons of stories they want to share with me.

The truth is, they understand that there are some things I don't negotiate, going to school is one of them. Love no reach there.
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by shogsman(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
merits:
the boy has become a celebrity just like that.
Stop abusing the word ''celerity''.
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
How I wish some people had done this to bubu when he was younger, to help us avert the current hopelessness.
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Antoeni(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
So Enugu Ezike Get Pupils that are Marlians
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by IamPlato(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
sassysure:

He will of course cheesy

People like him usually turn out to become the best cheesy
dont Decieve Yourself! Life Is Not That Fair
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Damsman10(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
tamonokare:
Na only boys fit do this kind thing, girls friendship na something else.

funny enuf they will all go and check on him the following day to see if they need to carry him again.

1 Like

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
We did it when we were at that stage.
If you miss school for no reason and your parents reports you to your teacher.
The next thing is that the teacher will send the class to go and fetch you.
Those who knew your house will be in front.
If you think you can run,no problem,you are welcome to try your luck,if you think you can fight,no problem,you are free to try your luck.
Those days were fun Sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
LosC:
According to this facebook user, the pupil refused to go to school days after his parents paid his fees so they had to send for his classmates to forcefully take him to school.

The Facebook user wrote : A primary school pupil who refused to come to school four days after his parents have paid his school fees today at Enugu ezike forcefully brought to school by his class mates on the order of his parents.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=194881465248864&id=100041810340302

He'd cherish this day the most in his life. It's the stuff memories are made of.

1 Like

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
LosC:

Lol.. He'll grow to remember this Picture. If by God's grace he grows to become a better person, he'll recreate this.
na this kain people dey emerge governor o

1 Like

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
LosC:

Lol.. He'll grow to remember this Picture. If by God's grace he grows to become a better person, he'll recreate this.
na this kain people dey emerge governor o

1 Like

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by PeteDaniel27(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
He may be the President, Governor, Chairman or even a top politician when his time comes...

1 Like

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Akin goes to school.

grin
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by FIDELISFIDECENT: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Back in the days...
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Pat081: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
This how one man in Abuja start too he is now using PHCN bill as his result now ,but this look like play to me
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kobicove:

You bloggers are bloody liars!

How come is it that none of them is carrying any school bags? undecided

This is just a pic of pupils playing on the playground.

Will you keep quiet?

People like you are plenty. Everything is a lie.

What if it was when they have resumed already at school. The mum went to report to his teacher and the teacher gave the mum strong boys of his class at the request of the mum.

Must they go with their school bags.

You must be an Atheist.

They are the ones that can't believe even the simplest logical things.

God will help you. Mr. Itsalie .Smh

1 Like

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Kevingeoffrey: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
sassysure:

He will of course cheesy

People like him usually turn out to become the best cheesy

It's not true except he changes his mind towards school you are seeing some one who does not like school you are saying he will grow to become the best how?
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Tapout:
see the guy's face.... em no know how em wan take react. he doesn't know if it's to vex for his parents, or his classmates carrying him shoulder high or the school or the state government for building the school in the first place or Nigeria as a whole. grin grin grin grin this one really weak am cheesy cheesy cheesy

meme alert - my family members bringing me out during christmas bazaar when i know i'm broke!

Your comment reminds me of a funny roommate of my brother. At OAU Ile Ife.

He said the first statement this guy makes every morning when he wakes up after stretching and hissing like a rattle snake is. " Oooooooh! it will not be better for the person that created the idea of going to school" then grumbles to take
his bath and go to class.

The first thing he usually uttered on Friday morning was. "Ahhhh! Thank God it's Friday"

He said everyone in the room nicknamed him "Omo ole" (Lazy boy)

grin

1 Like

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
As i dey see that his head, it might not be in good term with books cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by onatisi(m): 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=spirul77 post=86590074][/quote]amen baba. Mi
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
You Suppose Leave Him, Awaiting Biafran Soldier
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by sacajawea: 12:35am On Feb 13, 2020
Airforce1:
Marlians

But marlians dis days goes to school
The foool opens his mouth, and foolishness proceedeth out, as expected.
Re: Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) by baby124: 5:00am On Feb 13, 2020
This one is destined to be a tout. See his face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Solution To This Primary Five Quantitative Reasoning Questions / Prof. Theo Vincent, Ex-uniport VC Who Lives In A Slum / Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.