Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Why Men Are Dying On Top Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Are Dying On Top Women (2909 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Who Is This Buike That Teenage Girls Are Dying For? / Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Thandiubani(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2020
By Alexander Thandi Ubani
@thandiubani

The number of men dying on top women is becoming very worrisome in Nigeria these days. This ugly trend must be reversed before it ruins the society.

Just some days ago, a lawyer, Sir Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem died after allegedly sleeping with a prostitute named Precious. The married lawyer who was said to be hypertensive had taken the young lady to a hotel and after having fun, gave up the ghost.

Since I was born, I am yet to hear news that a woman died on top a man. That tells you that in some cases the only way you can win as a man is lying flat and lifeless on the floor.

Just last year and this year alone, I have read countless stories of men dying on top women. Not even one, I mean not even one story of a woman dying on top a man.

The first story I read this year was about Davy who staked N50,000 after boasting that he would defeat his lover, loveth in bed. This story happened in Ikotun area of Lagos, according TheGuardian. And before one could say 'jack', Davy slumped and died while on the seventh round. Local man gave up the ghost in a disastrous way. Loveth spent the rest of her days at the police station awaiting autopsy result.

Another one I read is that of Onyekachi Nwosu. He was a businessman who booked a hotel in Aguda area of Surulere in Lagos to have fun with his lover. When he thought he was about to reach the peak, that was when he began gasping for air and died. He forgot that sweet things in the middle can also kill. The 36 year-old businessman's death led to the arrest of people at the hotel and her lover too. You see how this thing can put innocent people in trouble?

The manager of the hotel when asked what happened by the police, said that the businessman died after one round. He started shivering and gave up the ghost. That's another local man gone.

Then in Delta, Ibusa to be precise. That was how a married 55 year-old commercial driver wasted his life after trying to out muscle his lover, a mother of three in the bedroom. He paid with his dear life. The sweet part is that the woman ran for her life. They are still looking for her.

Just some days ago, another local man, Danjuma Yahaya Alli added his name to the long list of departed souls after engaging his lover in a marathon coitus. That was how Danjuma saw stars and died on top Victory Amaize in Abuja.

The story goes on and on. I believe drugs, desire to impress and a case of 'when one's cup is full' are the contributing factors to this ugly precedents. Men should stop killing themselves with drugs like tramadol, samsu and others. Take what your natural strength can give and stop dying to impress women. Stop the show off and sleeping with other people's wives. Stolen meat maybe be sweet to the mouth, remember the bone can also do you harm. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner of the house. I am calling on all men to stop killing themselves for women. This is why they are dying like chickens on top women.

If you are a one minute man, talk to me and I will help you with natural ways to regain your strength (hahaha). Stop allowing toxic material in your body or you will end up dead like the people I narrated their stories above. Stop trying to impress girls Charlie. You will die o.

To be forwarned is to be forearmed.

Alexander Thandi Ubani
@thandiubani
thandiubani@yahoo.com

Source: https://www.tori.ng/news/141424/why-men-are-dying-on-top-women.html

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Benbelor(m): 11:48am On Feb 12, 2020
Well said, Sex enhancing drugs are not good esp for HBP patients but they still won't hear, they want to impress in a competition where trophy is not served..

Abeg, what are the natural ways to last long biko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Greystone: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2020
Sedentary lifestyle
No exercise
High blood pressure
Use of sexual enhancement medications
Old age
Girls wey no dey taya for kpanshing undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2020
because many of them use sex enhancing drugs and most of these sex enhancing drugs u see around town are dangerious.imagine mixing different concortions and for someone who is hypertensive sef that one na death sentence.By the way i dont undersand the rationale in some naija guys taking sex drugs to impress ashawo shocked.are u trying to give her pleasure or pleasure urself.If u a four seconds man have ur four seconds of pleasure and pay her instead of using drugs and killing urself in the process.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2020
Greystone:
Sedentary lifestyle
No exercise
High blood pressure
Use of sexual enhancement medications
Old age
Girls wey no dey taya for kpanshing
the old age wey u list is not that valid cos there some active old men even more healthy and stronger than some 25 yr olds grin

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2020
Benbelor:

exercise...try to be more physically active then your diet(try to avoid excessive consumption of junks then add more fruits and vegetables in your diet, try to limit the amount of sugar u consume...beer and mineral drinks contain high amount of sugar...too much sugar no good for man body) try to lose or reduce ur belly fat as in pot belly....try not to be too overweight as a man.if u observe this u dont need any sex enhancing drugs.

5 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Benbelor(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
lefulefu:
exercise...try to be more physical active then your diet(try to avoid excessive consumption of junks then add more fruits and vegetables in your diet, try to limit the amount of sugar u consume...beer and mineral drinks contain high amount of sugar...too much sugar no good for man body) try to lose ur belly fat as in pot belly....try not to be too overweight.if u observe this u dont need any sex enhancing drugs.
Okay this is a plus.. Tiger nut, Smoothie or Banana/Groundnut have been doing the magic for me all this years.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Thandiubani(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
lefulefu nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Benbelor:
Okay this is a plus.. Tiger nut, Smoothie or Banana/Groundnut have been doing the magic for me all this years.
yea banana and smoothie is good.i dont know why many nigerian men prefer taking short cuts to their problems.exercise for only 30 minutes dem no go gree,limit the way u consume alcohol dem no go gree grin.some go carry belle like pregnant women and yet with their sedentary lifestyle they want to engage in marathon sex with a younger prostitute who has probably been very active all her life and dem think all these dangerious enhancers will help them cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Airforce1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
lefulefu:
because many of them use sex enhancing drugs and most of these sex enhancing drugs u see around town are dangerious.imagine mixing different concortions and for someone who is hypertensive sef that one na death sentence.By the way i dont undersand the rationale in some naija guys taking sex drugs to impress ashawo shocked.are u trying to give her pleasure or pleasure urself.If u a four seconds man have ur four seconds of pleasure and pay her instead of using drugs and killing urself in the process.

Dem wan enjoy their money well before they release and forgetting that too much enjoyment kills grin
Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Cos they came to life through a woman tongue

On a more serious note, this seems like some sort of punishment cos seriously if you check the records, those who have died in this manner died in the process of infidelity or fornication. if not, why has there never been a case of husband dying on top wife.

Its not only the men. There have been a few cases of women too who died in the act. Like the youth corp member who killed a prostitute in a hotel with sex romp and ran away and was just apprehended last week.

Shun infidelity.

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:

Dem wan enjoy their money well before they release and forgetting that too much enjoyment kills grin
that one no be enjoyment but punishment cheesy.u can hire a girl to give u body massage when u know u no get the strenght to do marathon sex.d way she go massage u dat one na enjoyment cheesy.taking sex enhancers and stressing urself pounding her then dying in the process how dat one be enjoyment cheesy
Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Benbelor(m): 10:47am On Feb 13, 2020
lefulefu:
yea banana and smoothie is good.i dont know why many nigerian men prefer taking short cuts to their problems.exercise for only 30 minutes dem no go gree,limit the way u consume alcohol dem no go gree grin.some go carry belle like pregnant women and yet with their sedentary lifestyle they want to engage in marathon sex with a younger prostitute who has probably been very active all her life and dem think all these dangerious enhancers will help them cheesy.
They want to be lazy, enjoy beer and still be sexually active at the same time cheesy
Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2020
Benbelor:
They want to be lazy, enjoy beer and still be sexually active at the same time cheesy
Men always wanting to have thier cake and eat it since 1961. It is well

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by zexy2030(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

On a more serious note, this seems like some sort of punishment cos seriously if you check the records, those who have died in this manner died in the process of infidelity or fornication. if not, why has there never been a case of husband dying on top wife.

Its not only the men. There have been a few cases of women too who died in the act. Like the youth corp member who killed a prostitute in a hotel with sex romp and ran away and was just apprehended last week.

Shun infidelity.
women are the reasons why these men are infidels, have u ever seen a sexually satisfied man still chasing small girls? when the woman u keep at home expects rewards for every sex she has with you. like after sex " honey, how about the 5k you promised me. As if she came with anything into his house" Then she expects the man to stay home when the woman financially demands so much for each intimacy. so, he decides to spend less for a variety though it's not fair. But some women are not just loyal and they are the most unfaithful.
Did you know that the wife of this man, you accuse of infidelity was marriedly unavailable, as the wife is a top official in CBN abuja, He is in Benin. The wife barely comes home, and the man has erections daily. so can the wife say she doesn't like sex with the husband or since she entered abuja with that appointment, she hasn't had sex with another. we all know that to obtain some enviable jobs in a public setting as a woman, you bottom power must be up to date. so tell him, who is an infidel amongst the two. Did u notice the wife didn't speak much about his demise because she knew she was guilty of his blood. so, instead of arresting that little calabar girl, his wife should pay for her carelessness over her home. she choose career n money over her home, because she's got children, now the man is no more useful to her. women abeg make u na think before u na talk.
Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 13, 2020
zexy2030:

women are the reasons why these men are infidels, have u ever seen a sexually satisfied man still chasing small girls? when the woman u keep at home expects rewards for every sex she has with you. like after sex " honey, how about the 5k you promised me. As if she come with anything into his house" Then she expects the man to stay home when the woman financially demands so much for each intimacy. so, he decides to spend less for a variety though it's not fair. But some women are not just loyal and they are the most unfaithful.
Did you that the wife of this man, you accuse of infidelity was wifeless as the wife is a top official in CBN abuja, He is in Benin. The wife barely comes home, and the man has erections daily. so can the wife say she does like sex with the husband or since she entered abuja with that appointment, she hasn't had sex with another. we all know that to obtain some enviable jobs in a public setting as a woman, you bottom power must be up to date. so tell him, who is an infidel amongst the two. Did u notice the wife didn't speak much about his demise because she knew she was guilty of his blood. so, instead of arresting that little calabar girl, his wife should pay her carelessness over her home. she choose career n money over her home, because she's got children, now the man is no more useful to her. women abeg make u na think before u na talk.

Men!!!! Very insatiable lots.
See how just went about shooting yourself in the leg with your contradictory statements.

The sane you said the women task their hubby after sex. The same you is saying the woman chose career over her hubby.... So what should she do? Stick around him all the time and not go and make money for herself? And that is juatifiable enough for him to go be unfaithful? Whatever happened to self dicipline. Ok then, you men should go ahead and continue being disloyal, and keep ending up like the others.

Well I'm glad the woman has already achieved a lot for herself so this won't come to her as a huge loss. Thats why she's not saying much like you claimed.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Pstarogood0100: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2020
Yes
Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by zexy2030(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2020
lefulefu:
most men joined the beer parlour because of their wives. their wives are the biggest issues. if u have a good wife, thank God for your life o. u no quick come home wahala, u quick come back house wahala, u travel for two weeks wahala, u come back everyday wahala, so then what do u want us to do na. just confused women in our society. leaving them alone is even worse but they will tell you they need freedom. it was when Adam gave eve freedom that was the reason the whole world is like this. when Sarah gave her handmaid freedom is the reason for bokoharam.
fruits n veges are still the most recommended aphrodisiacs.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
Benbelor:
tell me how is dat possible.someone dat is sendentary all his life and and his eating habits are unhealthy wants to be fucking like lexington steel grin grin grin grin.
Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
zexy2030:

most men joined the beer parlour because of their wives. their wives are the biggest issues. if u have a good wife, thank God for your life o. u no quick come home wahala, u quick come back house wahala, u travel for two weeks wahala, u come back everyday wahala, so then what do u want us to do na. just confused women in our society. leaving them alone is even worse but they will tell you they need freedom. it was when Adam gave eve freedom that was the reason the whole world is like this. when Sarah gave her handmaid freedom is the reason for bokoharam.
fruits n veges are still the most recommended aphrodisiacs.
thats a bad wife.if u have someone dat doesnt give u peace of mind its better u cut off such a person from your life when courting.tell em why will a guy still open his eyes are marry a woman that is already giving him issues during dating.u no go pack ur bag and run away from such a person cheesy.
Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Quality20(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
why asking us this kind of question? They themselves who died while sleeping with all manners of questionable bad ladies will answer that question on judgement day
Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by zexy2030(m): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
lefulefu:
thats a bad wife.if u have someone dat doesnt give u peace of mind its better u cut off such a person from your life when courting.tell em why will a guy still open his eyes are marry a woman that is already giving him issues during dating.u no go pack ur bag and run away from such a person cheesy.
Carrying bag n run? Lefulefu, honestly, it's difficult not like what u think, are you married?
Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
zexy2030:

Carrying bag n run? Lefulefu, honestly, it's difficult not like what u think, are you married?
whats hard to run away from her when u are both at the girlfriend and boyfriend level cheesy.when u dating her observe her character and when u see what u dont like weigh your options.why do u think ppl date before marriage?
No i am single.
Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Candrevah: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
Benbelor:
Well said, Sex enhancing drugs are not good esp for HBP patients but they still won't hear, they want to impress in a competition where trophy is not served..

Exercising and eating fruits would do wonders...

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Lamanii22(f): 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Shun infidelity.

Been wondering too... Say no to infidelity..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by okpalaAnambra: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
Benbelor:
You're right..try Dãte with tigernut..lol
Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Benbelor(m): 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
Candrevah:

I always find this question amusing whenever I come across it. The least time I can go per round is 15mins....Maximum 30 to 40mins "most especially second round" without using any enhancement. The thing "Enhancement has never crossed my mind for once, I don't even know what an enhancement looks like" Eat fruits and vegetables very well and make sure you stay away from sugary stuffs, lastly make sure your body is free of diseases.
I don't normally use them, and I can go 15mins on first round and even more when on a condom because I barely feel the sensation. I was really curious to know as I have heard many people boasting of going more than an hour and so forth which I see as a hoax right now
Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Candrevah: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
Benbelor:
I don't normally use them, and I can go 15mins on first round and even more when on a condom because I barely feel the sensation. was really curious to know as I have heard many people boasting of going more than an hour and so forth which I see as a hoax right now

Yes you are right, don't mind some of those people who boast of going an hour, I'm certain they are using enhancement "Viagra, Tramadol, Codeine et all and it's very deadly. Even some people still won't last 30mins despite using an enhancement. It's quite hard for a normal human to last so long without using an enhancement and the side effects are always disastrous later in life.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by iLegendd(m): 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
Even though I didn't read the post because I'm lazy to read today, I think you're making sense after skimming through. Nice one.
Re: Why Men Are Dying On Top Women by Benbelor(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Which one is date?
okpalaAnambra:

You're right..try Dãte with tigernut..lol

(1) (Reply)

How One Useless Redpill Is begging for my Contact In My Prison (screenshots) / Avoid Mentally Broke Girls With Their Sense Of Entitlement / See Photos Of Oye Kyme, Bobrisky Former P.A N*ked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.